Teachers Fighting the Unions and Mandatory Wage Confiscation Laws

Godspeed brave soles! It they win, the most destructive Unions in the country will go down! I plan to donate to their cause!

California teachers suing to end mandatory union dues | Fox News

I agree that if they wish, they should not have to pay union dues. Ergo, they do not get the benefits that come with union collective bargaining, legal protection, insurance breaks, etc. Let their prospective school districts understand that they do individual negotiations for pay, benefits etc and that the union reps will not be there for them.

A win/win all around. :D

Godspeed brave soles! It they win, the most destructive Unions in the country will go down! I plan to donate to their cause!

California teachers suing to end mandatory union dues | Fox News

I agree that if they wish, they should not have to pay union dues. Ergo, they do not get the benefits that come with union collective bargaining, legal protection, insurance breaks, etc. Let their prospective school districts understand that they do individual negotiations for pay, benefits etc and that the union reps will not be there for them.

A win/win all around. :D

New teachers are utterly screwed by the unions, the school are utterly screwed by the unions and the teachers are utterly screwed by the unions. Property taxes go through the roof and screw the parents because of the Unions. It the unions go down more win than lose!

Forum List

Back