Teachers on the move

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
out of teaching. Perhaps we will see public Ed crash. Maybe it will melt slowly while of course needing more tax dollars. I dont see anywhere the nerve to get tough except private schools. Vouchers will be a civil right. No kid should have his education ruined by an army of miscreants who have never been told no

out of teaching. Perhaps we will see public Ed crash. Maybe it will melt slowly while of course needing more tax dollars. I dont see anywhere the nerve to get tough except private schools. Vouchers will be a civil right. No kid should have his education ruined by an army of miscreants who have never been told no
Nonono. :nono:

This all started when they forbid parents and schools to discipline using corporal punishment.

Sometime around 2000, I believe.

Therein lies the problem.

"He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Verse 24.

Children need limits set. It makes it unsafe for teachers when undisciplined children get bigger.

Last edited:

This all started when they forbid parents and schools to discipline using corporal punishment.

"He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Verse 24.

Children need limits set. It makes it unsafe for teachers when undisciplined children get bigger.
Think thats what I said

Conservatives spend decades in vicious war against teachers and education, and now act surprised people don't want to teach anymore?

Conservatives spend decades in vicious war against teachers and education, and now act surprised people don't want to teach anymore?
Leftists spend decades in a vicious war against parents and now act surprised parents don't want them to teach anymore?

Verse 24.

Yeah, pro-lifers for beating children. Of course.

Which of course I never said.....they do seem to have a higher number than most occupations
When teachers are pedophiles the school system cooperates and does everything they can to get them out of society. When a religious conservative is a pedophile you all rally around them and protect them for decades. We all know where the pedo's actually are.

When teachers are pedophiles the school system cooperates and does everything they can to get them out of society. When a religious conservative is a pedophile you all rally around them and protect them for decades. We all know where the pedo's actually are.
More lies from dumbass. Tik Tok proves you wrong

Kids run the schools because of a lack of discipline.
Ok, so which of you RWI's want to discuss the actual time you have volunteered in the actual classroom?

I'm willing to listen to what your 7 year old claims, and also willing to listen to what the uneducated Angry Mother has to say.

But c'mon.

Yeah, pro-lifers for beating children. Of course.
2ae.jpg

Forum List

Back