🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Teachers Union of Ireland calls for Academic Boycott of Israel in unanimous vote

people seem to like the irish pretty much around the world. the jews, well, not liked so much.

i never understood why?

Keep telling yourself that if it reassures you.......... if one's 'nationality' is all they have to pin their pride to, they're a pretty pathetic individual.

Last edited:
people seem to like the irish pretty much around the world. the jews, well, not liked so much.

i never understood why?

Keep telling yourself that if it reassures you.......... if one's 'nationality' is all they have to pin their pride to, they're a pretty pathetic individual.

i just thought it odd that the irish are so well liked worldwide...as evidenced by st patrick's day being celoebrated almost everywhere, even more than christmas.

your right. if one's "nationality" or "ethnicity" is all they have on which to pin their pride, than they are perhaps in sad shape. people should be proud of what they do, not what they are. they should, however, never be ashamed of where they came from or what they are.

i don't mind people liking me. why would i? i don't mind people disliking me either.

I think Seal the drunk leprechaun needs to be reminded that Jews have thrived on hate

Forum List

Back