Teaching Anal Sex As "Good" In Schools. Where Is This Heading & Why?

I've thoroughly read the OP, visited the "gaslighting link", read that OP and I believe...

• There's no pedophile "grooming" going on. It's just the OP as usual seeing things that aren't there

• There does seem to be a progression towards involving kids in too much sex "information"

• Yes, looking at the big picture, it's clear that the LGBT agenda is "grooming" kids (& adults).

Results are only viewable after voting.
There is no cult, no church. You are just creating something in your head. You are fearful of what doesn't exist, fearful because of your bigotry.

There is no cult, no church. You are just creating something in your head. You are fearful of what doesn't exist, fearful because of your bigotry.
How quickly you "forgot" (you knew, you just lied) about what I had JUST told you. I'll bold the important parts for you that are most certainly not something created in my head:

There is in fact a cult of LGBT. Sometimes I call it a "church". It has rigid dogma and evangelizes to kids (now in the 5th grade..."easy as 1,2,3"...), and becomes enraged when someone tries to leave its fold (declaring the name "Anne Heche" synonymous with "traitor" or "heretic"). The Education Czar (Jennings) in Obama's group is a gay man who advocated teaching fisting to kids in school. Or have you conveniently forgotten that? The legislator in California (Leno) that made it illegal for children to get counseling to throw off homosexual imprinting, even if gotten though molestation episodes, is also a gay man. Your cult's powerful leadership and fat cat sponsors (look up "Bean" "Oregon" "sodomize" and "minor" on Google) and advocates are most certainly behind teaching anal sex showing a diagram with a boy's pelvis soon to receive a penis as "easy as 1,2,3"...

Know your facts before you speak up ignorantly.

Let me guess...I suppose a heterosexual man or woman drew up this diagram and promoted it to be taught to 5th graders, right? You people expecting people to buy your lies... You're so full of crap it's coming out of your ears..

anal_condom_insertion-modified%20copy_zpsxoaxly8j.jpg

How quickly you "forgot" (you knew, you just lied) about what I had JUST told you. I'll bold the important parts for you that are most certainly not something created in my head:

There is in fact a cult of LGBT. Sometimes I call it a "church". It has rigid dogma and evangelizes to kids (now in the 5th grade..."easy as 1,2,3"...), and becomes enraged when someone tries to leave its fold (declaring the name "Anne Heche" synonymous with "traitor" or "heretic"). The Education Czar (Jennings) in Obama's group is a gay man who advocated teaching fisting to kids in school. Or have you conveniently forgotten that? The legislator in California (Leno) that made it illegal for children to get counseling to throw off homosexual imprinting, even if gotten though molestation episodes, is also a gay man. Your cult's powerful leadership and fat cat sponsors (look up "Bean" "Oregon" "sodomize" and "minor" on Google) and advocates are most certainly behind teaching anal sex showing a diagram with a boy's pelvis soon to receive a penis as "easy as 1,2,3"...

Know your facts before you speak up ignorantly.

Let me guess...I suppose a heterosexual man or woman drew up this diagram and promoted it to be taught to 5th graders, right? You people expecting people to buy your lies... You're so full of crap it's coming out of your ears..

Save of course that you just made all that up. The 'cult' is in your head. The 'church' is in your head.

And of course, the slide you're showing wasn't taught to 5th graders. Which you know. But really hope we don't.

Again, Sil.....why lie? We know you're full of shit. You know you're full of shit. And you know we know you're full of shit. So who is this for? I'd say its for you. WIth these thumb sucker threads of yours being about you telling yourself the same debunked but comfortable lies.

Only a sick fuck like yourself wants kids to remain uneducated and vulnerable- to get pregnant, catch STD's or even HIV.

What a sick fuck you are.
You can't get pregnant from faggot sex dimbass. And I'm quite sure 99.9% of 15 to 17 year olds know how pregnancy works ALREADY DESPITE YOUR OBSESSION WITH PLAYING IN SHIT

Only a sick fuck like yourself wants kids to remain uneducated and vulnerable- to get pregnant, catch STD's or even HIV.

What a sick fuck you are

Can you get pregnant from butt sex? Are butt babies real? And currently, the most effective way to catch HIV or any STD is to take it up the ass. I bet you'd educate our kids real good.

Laughing....are you so ignorant as to assume that sex ed is *only* about anal sex?

I'm not ignorant at all. I know I don't want anybody but ME telling my children about sex. Because people who tell other people's kids about sex are typically mentally ill perverted freaks.
If anal sex has to be taught at all it should be to go over all the health risks, including rectal / anal cancer. I feel that listing anal sex on a poster as a way of expressing oneself, alongside dancing and hugging to be incredibly devious and infuriating. I'm beginning to think sex education should be taken out of schools, they can't be freaking trusted. Sickening.

Anal Sex: A Dangerous Trend
Anal sex has historically been taboo in many cultures. However, numerous studies show that the practice of anal sex is on the rise. Why has there been a rise in this risky alternate sexual practice? We live in a sexualized culture which teaches that sexual experimentation is one of the best ways to achieve sexual satisfaction. Dr. Debby Herbenick argues in her book, Good in Bed Guide to Anal Pleasuring, that anal sex “is a way to explore and act out new fantasies with [your] lover.”[1] However, this common justification of anal sex is faulty and superficial because it is very damaging to your health and quite possibly life threatening.

Let’s check out a few of the major risks:

General health risks:

• Unlike the vagina, the tissues of the anus are not stretchy. This means that the anus can easily tear, which puts the receiving partner in danger of anal abscesses, hemorrhoids, or fissures (a very large tear).
  • Anal sex can weaken your muscles down there, which makes it hard to hold feces.
  • The anus is full of bacteria. Consequently, the giving partner is especially prone to infections.
Pregnancy:

• You cannot get pregnant from the act alone. However, semen could still leak into the vagina and impregnate the woman.
STDs:

• The fragile nature of the anal tissue makes it easier for STDs to enter into the bloodstream.
  • Unprotected anal sex is one of the primary ways in which HIV is spread. If you don’t already know, HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) can eventually lead to AIDS!
  • Recent studies have linked anal sex to anal cancer. HPV (Human Papillomavirus) is closely associated with anal cancer, which is frequently spread through analK sex.
  • The use of a latex condom certainly lowers the chances of contracting an STD. However, even perfect condom use does not completely eliminate the risk of STDs. In fact, the condom is more susceptible to leakage, breakage, and slippage during anal intercourse.
Anal Sex: A Dangerous Trend | Medical Institute for Sexual Health

Last edited:
You can't get pregnant from faggot sex dimbass. And I'm quite sure 99.9% of 15 to 17 year olds know how pregnancy works ALREADY DESPITE YOUR OBSESSION WITH PLAYING IN SHIT

What a sick fuck you are

Can you get pregnant from butt sex? Are butt babies real? And currently, the most effective way to catch HIV or any STD is to take it up the ass. I bet you'd educate our kids real good.

Laughing....are you so ignorant as to assume that sex ed is *only* about anal sex?

I'm not ignorant at all.

You just insist our kids be.

No thank you. Sex Ed helps reduce unwanted pregnancies, abortions and STDs.

I know I don't want anybody but ME telling my children about sex. Because people who tell other people's kids about sex are typically mentally ill perverted freaks.

Laughing.....or you're just batshit crazy. One of the two.
But might lead to an increased incidence of rectal cancer. Great.

What a sick fuck you are

I'm not ignorant at all.

I know I don't want anybody but ME telling my children about sex. Because people who tell other people's kids about sex are typically mentally ill perverted freaks.

Condom use might lead to increased incidence of rectal cancer?

That's one hell of a latex allergy.

If anal sex has to be taught at all it should be to go over all the health risks, including rectal / anal cancer. I feel that listing anal sex on a poster as a way of expressing oneself, alongside dancing and hugging to be incredibly devious and infuriating.
    BINGO

If anal sex has to be taught at all it should be to go over all the health risks, including rectal / anal cancer. I feel that listing anal sex on a poster as a way of expressing oneself, alongside dancing and hugging to be incredibly devious and infuriating.
  • BINGO

"Anal sex' isn't being taught. Condom use is being taught. And they definitely cover STDs and all the harm they can cause in health class.

How is teaching condom use an 'emotional issue'?

When it is taught for a male to insert in another male's asshole, using it as an artificial vagina. Anal sex is bad enough whichever "orientation" you grafted yourself (or someone else imprinted on you) into. But when males are taught to habitually seek out other male's assholes as artificial vaginas (latent issues), they then are jet propelled into the highest and most susceptible demographic for coming down with HIV/AIDS. And that is because they always use the asshole as an artificial vagina. There is no other vagina between two men.

Here again is the diagram the LGBT lobby tried to slip into the 5th grade curriculum and were flatly rejected upon:

And here's how the world's most dangerous form of sex was introduced to suggestible minors:

oral-sex-ed.jpg

How is teaching condom use an 'emotional issue'?

When it is taught for a male to insert in another male's asshole, using it as an artificial vagina.

Its taught for a male to have *safer* sex through condom use. Which you adamantly oppose.

Demonstrating how your 'preventing disease' claims are empty nonsense. As you're actively demanding that high school and middle school kids be as ignorant as humanly possible on how to protect themselves through condom use. Being outraged if the word 'anal sex' is even typed out.

Which like most of your nonsense has the exact opposite effect of what you're insisting will happen. As preventing high school and middle school kids education on safe sex practices will increase the odds of them getting a disease.

Which I think you know.

Here again is the diagram the LGBT lobby tried to slip into the 5th grade curriculum and were flatly rejected upon:

That again isn't 5th grade curriculum, nor was it ever shown to a single 5th grader by the school. You've already admitted as much.

So.....why lie? If your argument actually had merit, why would need to lie to support it?

Explain it to us.

And here's how the world's most dangerous form of sex was introduced to suggestible minors:

And how is this inaccurate? Its not saying that such expressions are good or bad, healthy or unhealthy. Its merely recognizing that they are.

That's not promoting anal sex. That's acknowledging it exists. And even that is too far for you. What possible benefit is it to high school and middle school kids to pretend that oral or anal sex don't happen?

Pretending doesn't make STDs go away. So what's the benefit of forbidding even the *words* 'anal sex' be typed down. Let alone denying kids education on condom use.

I think it is safe to say at this point that Sil talks about assholes more than most proctologists. :lol:

I think it is safe to say at this point that Sil talks about assholes more than most proctologists. :lol:

As creative writing teachers everywhere say; "Write what you know".

Agree. They are going to do it anyway and they should be informed about how to do it safely.

Ignorance is not bliss.

We aren't talking about "they're going to do it anyway".

Of course you don't want to talk about reality- you want to talk about your obsessive attacks on homosexuals.

You want to pretend that if you keep kids ignorant, that they will not have sex.

I want to teach teens to put off sex- to stay abstinent- but also teach them about safe sex- so that if they do become sexually active they do so minimizing the risks of pregnancy and STD's.

Because unlike yourself- I want kids to be safe.

I'm not ignorant at all.

Stop being an ass. Anal sex leads to an increase in anal and rectal cancer due to the usual viruses and through regular anal friction and irritation.

I'm not ignorant at all.

Stop being an ass. Anal sex leads to an increase in anal and rectal cancer due to the usual viruses and through regular anal friction and irritation.

More accurately, HPV leads to increases in anal and rectal cancers.

As luck would have it, condoms are an excellent guard against HPV. Which might explain why schools are teaching condom use.

These gays. I don't know. They've been a problem a long time. I still agree - 100% - with the content of the film below. Written back in the old days. Like the Bible and the Big Book.

Forum List

Back