Teaching Anal Sex As "Good" In Schools. Where Is This Heading & Why?

I've thoroughly read the OP, visited the "gaslighting link", read that OP and I believe...

• There's no pedophile "grooming" going on. It's just the OP as usual seeing things that aren't there

• There does seem to be a progression towards involving kids in too much sex "information"

• Yes, looking at the big picture, it's clear that the LGBT agenda is "grooming" kids (& adults).

Results are only viewable after voting.
If you hunger to learn more about assholes just get a ticket to The Democrat National Convention. Hey, when you want to see buffalo you go to where the buffalo roam.....

If you hunger to learn more about assholes just get a ticket to The Democrat National Convention. Hey, when you want to see buffalo you go to where the buffalo roam.....

I'll stick to condom use, thanks. I'll leave the obsession with assholes to you and yours.

These gays. I don't know. They've been a problem a long time. I still agree - 100% - with the content of the film below. Written back in the old days. Like the Bible and the Big Book.
IA]

Polock does seem to spend a lot of time on Youtube looking for homosexuals videos.....

Henry is after all the asshole expert......no one has inspected more assholes than he has.....

I'm not ignorant at all.

You just insist our kids be.

No thank you. Sex Ed helps reduce unwanted pregnancies, abortions and STDs.

I know I don't want anybody but ME telling my children about sex. Because people who tell other people's kids about sex are typically mentally ill perverted freaks.

Laughing.....or you're just batshit crazy. One of the two.
But might lead to an increased incidence of rectal cancer. Great.

Condom use might lead to increased incidence of rectal cancer?

That's one hell of a latex allergy.
Stop being an ass. Anal sex leads to an increase in anal and rectal cancer due to the usual viruses and through regular anal friction and irritation.

More accurately, HPV leads to increases in anal and rectal cancers.

As luck would have it, condoms are an excellent guard against HPV. Which might explain why schools are teaching condom use.
No, not just HPV, but the irritation involved.

You just insist our kids be.

No thank you. Sex Ed helps reduce unwanted pregnancies, abortions and STDs.

Laughing.....or you're just batshit crazy. One of the two.

Stop being an ass. Anal sex leads to an increase in anal and rectal cancer due to the usual viruses and through regular anal friction and irritation.

As luck would have it, condoms are an excellent guard against HPV. Which might explain why schools are teaching condom use.

HPV is *far* more likely to cause cancer than 'irritation'. Which makes condom use far more likely to prevent cancer. And thus, useful for kids to know.

How dare you introduce facts into an emotional issue.
How is teaching condom use an 'emotional issue'?
It isn't. You aren't following the thread, maybe the blood in your eyes prevents clear vision? Buttholes aren't made for sex, just because you can do something it doesn't mean you should. The emotion comes in by pretending ass fucking is as valid an outlet as what nature intended. That's biologically wrong, emotion is the only reason the lie exists.

HPV is *far* more likely to cause cancer than 'irritation'. Which makes condom use far more likely to prevent cancer. And thus, useful for kids to know.
Or you could tell them buttfucking is risky no matter what they do because condoms have been known to break. Plus it's unnatural.

Condoms cause irritation in the anus, and no, you don't have to be allergic or sensitive to them. The asshole is for one way traffic. Why do you want to expose children to increased risk of anal cancer? Sick.

Condoms cause irritation in the anus, and no, you don't have to be allergic or sensitive to them. The asshole is for one way traffic. Why do you want to expose children to increased risk of anal cancer? Sick.

I would think a dick up the ass causes irritation.
How these queers "think" is beyond me...
What next? They going to condone fucking donkeys?

Inflammation has long been associated with the development of cancer. This review will discuss the reflexive relationship between cancer and inflammation with particular focus on how considering the role of inflammation in physiologic processes such as the maintenance of tissue homeostasis and repair may provide a logical framework for understanding the connection between the inflammatory response and cancer.
Cancer Issue: Why Cancer and Inflammation?

If you are having sexual contact, it is important to know that you can reduce your risk of infection by having sexual contact with only one partner who only has sexual contact with you. Using condoms every time you have sex gives you some protection, but condoms aren’t perfect. Condoms don’t cover a man’s scrotum (the sack where the testicles are located) which can become infected with HPV. It just takes skin-to-skin contact to get the virus. Avoid having oral sex to prevent certain HPV infections that may cause oropharynx cancers (cancers in the back of throat, base of tongue and tonsils). Dental dams may offer some protection against HPV infections from oral sex with a partner who has HPV.

Human Papillomavirus (HPV) | Young Men's Health

Inflammation has long been associated with the development of cancer. This review will discuss the reflexive relationship between cancer and inflammation with particular focus on how considering the role of inflammation in physiologic processes such as the maintenance of tissue homeostasis and repair may provide a logical framework for understanding the connection between the inflammatory response and cancer.
Cancer Issue: Why Cancer and Inflammation?

There's no mention whatsoever about anal sex causing cancer through inflammation in the source you cited.Even your other link only puts the increased risk at a paltry 3% higher than baseline.

Where HPV is cited as the cause of most of the same cancers you've cited.

Most squamous cell anal cancers seem to be linked to infection by the human papilloma virus (HPV), the same virus that causes cervical cancer. In fact, women with a history of cervical cancer (or pre-cancer) have an increased risk of anal cancer.

What are the risk factors for anal cancer?

The link between HPV and cancer is well established. Making condom use all the more useful.

Why then would any rational person seeking to prevent anal cancer be against teaching folks how to use condoms to prevent the largest cause?

WTF is wrong with you, Skylar? Inflammation leads to an increased risk of cancer EVERYWHERE in the human body, INCLUDING the anus and rectum. Dear G-d, it's not up for debate. If adults want to stick things up there rear ends, that's fine, I don't give a monkeys, but I don't think children should be presented with info regarding anal sex as if it's normal - it is not - the digestive tract is designed for one way traffic, nor as if it is desirable, and that the risks, I haven't even mentioned all of them, are fully covered. I doubt that happens with the libtard teachers schools are infested with. Anal sex is on the increase and it's probably down to it being taught, yes taught as a normal endeavour, in schools. It's freaking sick.

WTF is wrong with you, Skylar? Inflammation leads to an increased risk of cancer EVERYWHERE in the human body, INCLUDING the anus and rectum.

Your own source puts the increase in risk at a paltry 3%. Less than the cancer risk of say, eating bologna.

While *most* of the cancers you've cited are caused by HPV. With HPV causing a total of 5% of all cancers.
And HPV being generally preventable with condom use.

Why wouldn't you want middle school and highschool kids educated on how to protect themselves from one of the most preventable cancer risks? As you so eloquently put it, 'What the fuck is wrong with you? '

Forum List

Back