Teaching Anal Sex As "Good" In Schools. Where Is This Heading & Why?

I've thoroughly read the OP, visited the "gaslighting link", read that OP and I believe...

• There's no pedophile "grooming" going on. It's just the OP as usual seeing things that aren't there

• There does seem to be a progression towards involving kids in too much sex "information"

• Yes, looking at the big picture, it's clear that the LGBT agenda is "grooming" kids (& adults).

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sex isn't 'shooting heroin'. And pretending that kids aren't going to have sex doesn't magically make STDs go away. Nor does it protect any child. Condom use can help protect kids who are having sex. Which is why we educate them.

Your form of education is a promotion. "Easy as 1, 2,3...": Imagine this diagram was instead about a heroin addict shooting up with a clean needle, "Easy as 1,2,3.." What type of message do you think that would send a child about "how society regards the use of IV heroin use"?

anal_condom_insertion-modified%20copy_zpsxoaxly8j.jpg

The following equivalent in the heroin example would read, "How People Can Achieve Feeling Good"...one of the inclusions would be "by injecting heroin with a needle"... This is ABSOLUTELY a PROMOTION of anal sex and not merely the education of how to protect from HIV if one engages in it...

oral-sex-ed.jpg

Our focus should be on educating these kids about what is. Not what you wish it was because of your own personal baggage.
If you don't embrace sodomy as a viable alternative to natural sex then you have personal baggage?

LOL
Teaching kids condom use isn't 'embracing sodomy'.

Next fallacy, please.
That isn't the subject. You need somebody to assist you.

The subject is a series of fallacies and provable lies. What's actually happening is that schools are teaching condom use.

Which your ilk call 'teaching anal sex'.

You're obviously wrong.

Sex isn't 'shooting heroin'. And pretending that kids aren't going to have sex doesn't magically make STDs go away. Nor does it protect any child. Condom use can help protect kids who are having sex. Which is why we educate them.

Your form of education is a promotion. "Easy as 1, 2,3...": Imagine this diagram was instead about a heroin addict shooting up with a clean needle, "Easy as 1,2,3.." What type of message do you think that would send a child about "how society regards the use of IV heroin use"?

That's a slide on the use of female condoms. That's what 'FC' is in the slide. And of course, you oppose teaching kids how to use condoms.

You're obviously wrong. Teaching condom use to kids is an important way of helping them protect themselves. Pretending that STDs don't exist doesn't protect any child. Teaching kids condom use does.

That wasn't/isn't the concern. You keep trying to twist it into that. The point is that public-ed is taking our money and teaching children that anal sex is simply another valid sex act or expression of love. That's the harm, no one said they shouldn't know what a condom is (as if kids these days don't know).

It doesn't 'teach them anal sex'. It teaches them condom use.

Which your ilk adamantly oppose, despite the fact that condom use can actually help protect kids from illness.
When did I oppose condom use? Do you even know what we are discussing here? It doesn't appear so.
I do. A nested series of fallacies based on provable lies.

What's actually happening is that schools are teaching kids condom use to help protect themselves from illness. Which, of course, the schools should.
But not brainwashing them to accept an asshole as just another vagina. That's the point.

That wasn't/isn't the concern. You keep trying to twist it into that. The point is that public-ed is taking our money and teaching children that anal sex is simply another valid sex act or expression of love. That's the harm, no one said they shouldn't know what a condom is (as if kids these days don't know).

Which your ilk adamantly oppose, despite the fact that condom use can actually help protect kids from illness.
When did I oppose condom use? Do you even know what we are discussing here? It doesn't appear so.

What's actually happening is that schools are teaching kids condom use to help protect themselves from illness. Which, of course, the schools should.
But not brainwashing them to accept an asshole as just another vagina. That's the point.

Teaching a kid how to use a condom isn't 'brainwashing them to accept an asshole is just another vagina'. Its teaching kids how to protect themselves from disease.

Next fallacy please.

Our focus should be on educating these kids about what is. Not what you wish it was because of your own personal baggage.
If you don't embrace sodomy as a viable alternative to natural sex then you have personal baggage?

LOL

Next fallacy, please.

The subject is a series of fallacies and provable lies. What's actually happening is that schools are teaching condom use.

You're obviously wrong.
I'm not an ilk, retard. Kids should mostly be taught the dangers that can come from sex, STDs, unwanted pregnancies, etc. They don't need to learn how to do it, they know. Dismissing the normalization of anal sex as simply teaching condom use is dishonest.

Teaching a kid how to use a condom isn't 'brainwashing them to accept an asshole is just another vagina'. Its teaching kids how to protect themselves from disease.

Next fallacy please.
That's not the problem. The fallacy is that you have a functioning brain. You don't.

Next fallacy please.
That's not the problem. The fallacy is that you have a functioning brain. You don't.

I'm fine. Its you that can't make a distinction between teaching condom use and teaching 'anal sex'.

Its okay. Rational people can.

LOL

Next fallacy, please.

You're obviously wrong.
I'm not an ilk, retard. Kids should mostly be taught the dangers that can come from sex, STDs, unwanted pregnancies, etc. They don't need to learn how to do it, they know. Dismissing the normalization of anal sex as simply teaching condom use is dishonest.

And by 'normalization', you mean acknowledging that anal sex exists? Pretending that sex doesn't happen doesn't magically mean that it disappears. Nor does refusing to teach kids how to use condoms make STDs disappear.

And by 'normalization', you mean acknowledging that anal sex exists? Pretending that sex doesn't happen doesn't magically mean that it disappears. Nor does refusing to teach kids how to use condoms make STDs disappear.
No, the fact that you think that's what I mean and your insistence on misrepresenting the matter is the problem. No wonder you think an asshole is a pussy!

LOL

Next fallacy, please.

You're obviously wrong.

Wait...you don't think they're going to learn how to do it? LOL!!!

You've got some issues.

No, the fact that you think that's what I mean and your insistence on misrepresenting the matter is the problem. No wonder you think an asshole is a pussy!

My argument is simply teaching them how to use condoms. With anal sex being acknowledged as a way people express sexual feelings. It simply is.

You're arguing that sex ed should only be about diseases and pregnancy. And not 'how to do it'. Which you've bizarrely equated with teaching them how to use condoms.

How have I 'misrepresented' your position?

LOL

Next fallacy, please.

You're obviously wrong.
Wait...you don't think they're going to learn how to do it? LOL!!!

You've got some issues.
The issues are all yours since that isn't what I said. Slow down when you read.

And sex is happening, whether you like it or not. Pretending that if we ignore sex it will magically go away. Or that STDs will cease to exist....

Again, heroin use is happening, whether you like it or not. And heroin addicts are committing suicide as teens because people reject what they're doing. You pretend that if we ignore it, it will magically go away...or that heroin addiction will cease to exist..

From your "logical deductive process" you build a faulty bridge to promote (not merely educate about the dangers of) anal sex. Again, I present the evidence of what the LGBT cult was trying to PROMOTE to 5th graders in school:

Heroin equivalent: "How to shoot up smack, Easy as 1,2,3.." (Hey, it's happening anyway, right?)

Heroin equivalent: "How do people feel good: "shooting up heroin"... (Hey, it's happening anyway, right?)

oral-sex-ed.jpg

Again, heroin use is happening, whether you like it or not. And heroin addicts are committing suicide as teens because people reject what they're doing. You pretend that if we ignore it, it will magically go away...or that heroin addiction will cease to exist..

From your "logical deductive process" you build a faulty bridge to promote (not merely educate about the dangers of) anal sex. Again, I present the evidence of what the LGBT cult was trying to PROMOTE to 5th graders in school:

Save of course that the slide you are showing wasn't presented in any 5th grade class. And you know it. See, you've already admitted it:

Silhoette said:
"This was planned to be shown to 5th graders but subsequently withdrawn and espoused to only be shown to 8th graders; which it is still inappropriate to show to."

Post 333
Teaching Anal Sex As "Good" In Schools. Where Is This Heading & Why? | Page 34 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You know you're a liar. Yet you can't help yourself. Worse, your own source confirmed that you were lying.

TRUE: Parents at Andrew Jackson Language Academy reviewed curriculum binders broaching topics such as anal sex, emergency contraception, and the female condom.

FALSE: Chicago Public Schools intended to teach students about anal sex, female condoms, or the morning after pill and the binders were accurate representations of elementary school sexual education topics.

Binders Full of Women's Condoms

Yet you falsely portray the slide as something that 5th grade STUDENTS reviewed.

And worse still, even your previous statement was a lie. As it was never intended to be shown to 5th graders. It was mistakenly put into a power point presentation for parents. Even the presentation itself was marked for 8th graders in powerpoint.

All of which you know. But you can't help but lie. If your argument had merit, you wouldn't have to.

My argument is simply teaching them how to use condoms. With anal sex being acknowledged as a way people express sexual feelings. It simply is.

You're arguing that sex ed should only be about diseases and pregnancy. And not 'how to do it'. Which you've bizarrely equated with teaching them how to use condoms.

That's a lie, I said mostly, you can't read either. You're the one equating teaching them about condoms with teaching them how to have anal sex, not me. I said in all probability they already know so the focus should be on the pitfalls of anal sex, and sex in general, which they probably don't hear much of. So to repeat, it should be mostly about health and safety, not how to do it or making alternatives OK to avoid pregnancies.

That's a lie, I said mostly, you can't read either. You're the one equating teaching them about condoms with teaching them how to have anal sex, not me.

Then why do you keep citing an OP that references ONLY condom use ore merely acknowledging that anal sex exists as 'teaching anal sex'? Or argued *against* teaching kids anything but diseases and pregnancy?

Denying kids education on condom use doesn't help protect them from STDs. And I think we both know that.

That's a lie, I said mostly, you can't read either. You're the one equating teaching them about condoms with teaching them how to have anal sex, not me.

Then why do you keep citing an OP that references ONLY condom use ore merely acknowledging that anal sex exists as 'teaching anal sex'? Or argued *against* teaching kids anything but diseases and pregnancy?

Denying kids education on condom use doesn't help protect them from STDs. And I think we both know that.
I didn't cite anything but my opinion and your insistence on misrepresenting my opinions.

I didn't cite anything but my opinion and your insistence on misrepresenting my opinions.

Then how are kids being taught 'anal sex'? Specifically.

If I'm misrepresenting your opinion, disabuse me of my misconception by explaining your claims.

I said normalizing it, for the 50th time now. You keep dancing around it claiming it's just condom use and they're going to do it anyway. My point is not so much what they are doing but what they should be doing, teaching the hazards of things like anal sex. They won't get that online if they see porn.

Forum List

Back