Teaching Anal Sex As "Good" In Schools. Where Is This Heading & Why?

I've thoroughly read the OP, visited the "gaslighting link", read that OP and I believe...

• There's no pedophile "grooming" going on. It's just the OP as usual seeing things that aren't there

• There does seem to be a progression towards involving kids in too much sex "information"

• Yes, looking at the big picture, it's clear that the LGBT agenda is "grooming" kids (& adults).

Results are only viewable after voting.
Teaching kids condom use isn't 'embracing sodomy'.

Next fallacy, please.
That isn't the subject. You need somebody to assist you.

The subject is a series of fallacies and provable lies. What's actually happening is that schools are teaching condom use.

Which your ilk call 'teaching anal sex'.

You're obviously wrong.
I'm not an ilk, retard. Kids should mostly be taught the dangers that can come from sex, STDs, unwanted pregnancies, etc. They don't need to learn how to do it, they know. Dismissing the normalization of anal sex as simply teaching condom use is dishonest.
Wait...you don't think they're going to learn how to do it? LOL!!!

You've got some issues.
The issues are all yours since that isn't what I said. Slow down when you read.

My apologies, I actually did misread your posting. My head turned a complete circle, just like the girl in The Exorcist, when I read that they don't need to learn how to do it.

I'm not an ilk, retard. Kids should mostly be taught the dangers that can come from sex, STDs, unwanted pregnancies, etc. They don't need to learn how to do it, they know. Dismissing the normalization of anal sex as simply teaching condom use is dishonest.

Still, your last sentence bothers me. You do realize that normal married couples have anal sex on occasion, right? And how is teaching condom use dishonest?

As I pointed out earlier, there was a study showing the young Christian girls who take the abstinence pledge are now having more oral an anal sex.

If you want to teach teens about the dangers, shouldn't we be teaching them to practice safe sex, since abstinence isn't very realistic?

Sex isn't 'shooting heroin'. And pretending that kids aren't going to have sex doesn't magically make STDs go away. Nor does it protect any child. Condom use can help protect kids who are having sex. Which is why we educate them.

Your form of education is a promotion. "Easy as 1, 2,3...": Imagine this diagram was instead about a heroin addict shooting up with a clean needle, "Easy as 1,2,3.." What type of message do you think that would send a child about "how society regards the use of IV heroin use"?

anal_condom_insertion-modified%20copy_zpsxoaxly8j.jpg

The following equivalent in the heroin example would read, "How People Can Achieve Feeling Good"...one of the inclusions would be "by injecting heroin with a needle"... This is ABSOLUTELY a PROMOTION of anal sex and not merely the education of how to protect from HIV if one engages in it...

oral-sex-ed.jpg
I wonder why vaginal sex is the last item on the list?

If you don't embrace sodomy as a viable alternative to natural sex then you have personal baggage?

LOL

Next fallacy, please.

The subject is a series of fallacies and provable lies. What's actually happening is that schools are teaching condom use.

You're obviously wrong.

And by 'normalization', you mean acknowledging that anal sex exists? Pretending that sex doesn't happen doesn't magically mean that it disappears. Nor does refusing to teach kids how to use condoms make STDs disappear.
So they are teaching kids how to shoot up, snort and smoke dope carefully, right?

Next fallacy, please.

You're obviously wrong.

And by 'normalization', you mean acknowledging that anal sex exists? Pretending that sex doesn't happen doesn't magically mean that it disappears. Nor does refusing to teach kids how to use condoms make STDs disappear.
So they are teaching kids how to shoot up, snort and smoke dope carefully, right?

The fact that you compare sex, a natural human act, to shooting up drugs, is very telling.

Last edited:
Well, you can always send your kids to a Catholic School... Oh, wait...

More accurately, HPV leads to increases in anal and rectal cancers.

As luck would have it, condoms are an excellent guard against HPV. Which might explain why schools are teaching condom use.
No, not just HPV, but the irritation involved.

HPV is *far* more likely to cause cancer than 'irritation'. Which makes condom use far more likely to prevent cancer. And thus, useful for kids to know.
Or you could tell them buttfucking is risky no matter what they do because condoms have been known to break. Plus it's unnatural.

Because experience has shown that teaching kids to just say no has been so effective.......and of course if you tell kids its 'unnatural'- that stops them every time.

Between 5-7% of 15-17 old Americans have tried anal sex. I would prefer none of them have any sex- but pretending that every teen will stay a virgin might make you feel better- but doesn't help teens.
You're trying to twist the argument, which is what liberals always do, like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. You want to normalize a filthy practice because some kids have sex. That makes no sense.

The point was that it isn't natural, nature did not provide for it. The point wasn't that no kid will never do unnatural things. If public-ed is normalizing the behavior they are doing an extreme disservice to the community. Brainwashing is not what they are payed to do.

Driving a car is not natural. But we teach kids how to drive cars. Hell starting a fire isn't natural- but we teach kids how to start fires safely- and how to put fires out.

Around 40% of adult Americans have tried anal sex- Between 5-7% of 15-17 old Americans have tried anal sex. I would prefer none of them have any sex- but pretending that every teen will stay a virgin might make you feel better- but doesn't help teens.

Informed kids have a better chance of making smart decisions- why are you against that?

You're obviously wrong.

The fact that you compare sex, and natural human act, to shooting up drugs, is very telling.
Well, the argument is kids are going to have sex so we'll teach them how to do it safely. Well kids are going to take drugs too, so it must be equally important, surely?

You're obviously wrong.

The fact that you compare sex, and natural human act, to shooting up drugs, is very telling.
Sticking things up your anus isn't 'natural', neither are condoms, for that matter :)

No, not just HPV, but the irritation involved.

HPV is *far* more likely to cause cancer than 'irritation'. Which makes condom use far more likely to prevent cancer. And thus, useful for kids to know.
Or you could tell them buttfucking is risky no matter what they do because condoms have been known to break. Plus it's unnatural.

Because experience has shown that teaching kids to just say no has been so effective.......and of course if you tell kids its 'unnatural'- that stops them every time.

Between 5-7% of 15-17 old Americans have tried anal sex. I would prefer none of them have any sex- but pretending that every teen will stay a virgin might make you feel better- but doesn't help teens.
You're trying to twist the argument, which is what liberals always do, like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. You want to normalize a filthy practice because some kids have sex. That makes no sense.

The point was that it isn't natural, nature did not provide for it. The point wasn't that no kid will never do unnatural things. If public-ed is normalizing the behavior they are doing an extreme disservice to the community. Brainwashing is not what they are payed to do.

Driving a car is not natural. But we teach kids how to drive cars. Hell starting a fire isn't natural- but we teach kids how to start fires safely- and how to put fires out.

Around 40% of adult Americans have tried anal sex- Between 5-7% of 15-17 old Americans have tried anal sex. I would prefer none of them have any sex- but pretending that every teen will stay a virgin might make you feel better- but doesn't help teens.

Informed kids have a better chance of making smart decisions- why are you against that?
So we need to teach kids how to shoot up, snort, and smoke dope in the safest way possible, cos they're going to do it anyway, right?

You're obviously wrong.

Well, the argument is kids are going to have sex so we'll teach them how to do it safely. Well kids are going to take drugs too, so it must be equally important, surely?

I don't believe that all kids are going to take drugs or shoot drugs, especially if they're well educated.

So we need to teach kids how to shoot up, snort, and smoke dope in the safest way possible, cos they're going to do it anyway, right?

You're an idiot.

I don't believe that all kids are going to take drugs or shoot drugs, especially if they're well educated.
Not all kids are going to have anal sex, especially if they're not 'encouraged'.

You're an idiot.
Really? Feel free to counter the post instead of hurling abuse.

You're obviously wrong.

Sticking things up your anus isn't 'natural', neither are condoms, for that matter :)

Condoms are very reliable for preventing unwanted pregnancies and spreading STD's.

You need to get a grip.

The report, titled "Sexual Behavior, Sexual Attraction and Sexual Identity in the United States," which reportedly polled thousands of people between the ages of 15 and 44 from 2006 through 2008, found that 44 percent of straight men and 36 percent of straight women admitted to having had anal sex at least once in their lives.

Anal Sex More Popular Than Possibly Expected Among Straight Couples: Report

Condoms are very reliable for preventing unwanted pregnancies and spreading STD's.

You need to get a grip.

The report, titled "Sexual Behavior, Sexual Attraction and Sexual Identity in the United States," which reportedly polled thousands of people between the ages of 15 and 44 from 2006 through 2008, found that 44 percent of straight men and 36 percent of straight women admitted to having had anal sex at least once in their lives.

Anal Sex More Popular Than Possibly Expected Among Straight Couples: Report
You are the one who decided to issue decrees on what is 'natural', libturd.

Not all kids are going to have anal sex, especially if they're not 'encouraged'.

Study shows that Christian girls who take the abstinence pledge are now having more oral and anal sex.

pledge takers are as likely to have sex before marriage as other teens who are also religious, but don't take the pledge. However, pledge takers are less likely than other religious or conservative teens to use condoms or birth control when they do start having sex.

Virginity pledges don't mean much, study says - CNN.com

Virginity pledges (or abstinence pledges) are commitments made by teenagers and young adults to refrain from sexual intercourse until marriage. They are most common in the United States, especially among Evangelical Christian denominations.

The efficacy of virginity pledges has been extensively studied. Some studies have found that virginity pledges may be effective at delaying vaginal intercourse, but that they are ineffective in reducing the incidence of sexually transmitted infections (STIs) because pledgers may replace vaginal intercourse with other sexual activities, such as oral sex and anal sex.

Virginity pledges may also reduce the likelihood of contraceptive use once pledgers decide to engage in sex.

Virginity pledge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No one is encouraging them to have any sort of sex.

Having them prepared for when they do is not the same, you idiot. Providing education is not encouraging them to go out and do it.

Forum List

Back