Teaching Anal Sex As "Good" In Schools. Where Is This Heading & Why?

I've thoroughly read the OP, visited the "gaslighting link", read that OP and I believe...

• There's no pedophile "grooming" going on. It's just the OP as usual seeing things that aren't there

• There does seem to be a progression towards involving kids in too much sex "information"

• Yes, looking at the big picture, it's clear that the LGBT agenda is "grooming" kids (& adults).

Results are only viewable after voting.
So they are teaching kids how to shoot up, snort and smoke dope carefully, right?

The fact that you compare sex, and natural human act, to shooting up drugs, is very telling.
Well, the argument is kids are going to have sex so we'll teach them how to do it safely. Well kids are going to take drugs too, so it must be equally important, surely?

I don't believe that all kids are going to take drugs or shoot drugs, especially if they're well educated.
Not all kids are going to have anal sex, especially if they're not 'encouraged'.

No one is encouraging them to have any sort of sex.

Having them prepared for when they do is not the same, you idiot. Providing education is not encouraging them to go out and do it.
Kids are going to have sex, you can't stop them so you teach them how to do it as safely as possible. Kids are going to take drugs and drink alcohol. When they do they are much more likely to have unprotected sex and indulge in risky sexual behaviour. You can't stop them, so teach them how to drink and take drugs as safely as possible. And better make that a priority, as all the teaching about how to indulge in the 'unnatural' practice of anal sex and all sex won't mean a thing when they're drunk and drugged up.

The fact that you compare sex, and natural human act, to shooting up drugs, is very telling.
Well, the argument is kids are going to have sex so we'll teach them how to do it safely. Well kids are going to take drugs too, so it must be equally important, surely?

I don't believe that all kids are going to take drugs or shoot drugs, especially if they're well educated.
Not all kids are going to have anal sex, especially if they're not 'encouraged'.

No one is encouraging them to have any sort of sex.

Having them prepared for when they do is not the same, you idiot. Providing education is not encouraging them to go out and do it.
Kids are going to have sex, you can't stop them so you teach them how to do it as safely as possible. Kids are going to take drugs and drink alcohol. When they do they are much more likely to have unprotected sex and indulge in risky sexual behaviour. You can't stop them, so teach them how to drink and take drugs as safely as possible. And better make that a priority, as all the teaching about how to indulge in the 'unnatural' practice of anal sex and all sex won't mean a thing when they're drunk and drugged up.

I wonder if Bristol was drunk when she got knocked up?

And I wonder if it was before or after her lecture on abstinence?

My apologies, I actually did misread your posting. My head turned a complete circle, just like the girl in The Exorcist, when I read that they don't need to learn how to do it.
Somehow mankind has existed prior to your approval. And that was BEFORE the internet. You think kids don't know????

I'm not an ilk, retard. Kids should mostly be taught the dangers that can come from sex, STDs, unwanted pregnancies, etc. They don't need to learn how to do it, they know. Dismissing the normalization of anal sex as simply teaching condom use is dishonest.

Still, your last sentence bothers me. You do realize that normal married couples have anal sex on occasion, right? And how is teaching condom use dishonest?

As I pointed out earlier, there was a study showing the young Christian girls who take the abstinence pledge are now having more oral an anal sex.

If you want to teach teens about the dangers, shouldn't we be teaching them to practice safe sex, since abstinence isn't very realistic?[/QUOTE]What does what some married couples have to do with teaching kids? Those kids need to learn the dangers, not that it's a replacement form of sex.

What a convoluted mess! Gays are going to continue raise/adopt children and their isn't a single thing you can do about it. These constant and lame attempts by you to smear gay families isn't working as only one state does't allow gay people to adopt. One.

Please, please, pay attention to my other 9,000 threads smearing gays. Please. :crybaby:

Sure there is something we can do about it. We can make it illegal for gays to adopt children. That's as it should be.

No, not just HPV, but the irritation involved.

HPV is *far* more likely to cause cancer than 'irritation'. Which makes condom use far more likely to prevent cancer. And thus, useful for kids to know.
Or you could tell them buttfucking is risky no matter what they do because condoms have been known to break. Plus it's unnatural.

Because experience has shown that teaching kids to just say no has been so effective.......and of course if you tell kids its 'unnatural'- that stops them every time.

Between 5-7% of 15-17 old Americans have tried anal sex. I would prefer none of them have any sex- but pretending that every teen will stay a virgin might make you feel better- but doesn't help teens.
You're trying to twist the argument, which is what liberals always do, like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. You want to normalize a filthy practice because some kids have sex. That makes no sense.

The point was that it isn't natural, nature did not provide for it. The point wasn't that no kid will never do unnatural things. If public-ed is normalizing the behavior they are doing an extreme disservice to the community. Brainwashing is not what they are payed to do.

Driving a car is not natural. But we teach kids how to drive cars. Hell starting a fire isn't natural- but we teach kids how to start fires safely- and how to put fires out.

Around 40% of adult Americans have tried anal sex- Between 5-7% of 15-17 old Americans have tried anal sex. I would prefer none of them have any sex- but pretending that every teen will stay a virgin might make you feel better- but doesn't help teens.

Informed kids have a better chance of making smart decisions- why are you against that?
Comparing anal sex to driving cars? WTF? Computers aren't natural either, I guess we should teach junior how to service three men at once. Jesus!

I don't know where you get your stats, you never say, but it isn't the point. Teaching dangerous alternative sex acts would be wrong, teaching about the dangers is what schools should do.

Sex isn't 'shooting heroin'. And pretending that kids aren't going to have sex doesn't magically make STDs go away. Nor does it protect any child. Condom use can help protect kids who are having sex. Which is why we educate them.

Your form of education is a promotion. "Easy as 1, 2,3...": Imagine this diagram was instead about a heroin addict shooting up with a clean needle, "Easy as 1,2,3.." What type of message do you think that would send a child about "how society regards the use of IV heroin use"?

anal_condom_insertion-modified%20copy_zpsxoaxly8j.jpg

The following equivalent in the heroin example would read, "How People Can Achieve Feeling Good"...one of the inclusions would be "by injecting heroin with a needle"... This is ABSOLUTELY a PROMOTION of anal sex and not merely the education of how to protect from HIV if one engages in it...

oral-sex-ed.jpg
I wonder why vaginal sex is the last item on the list?
It's traditional. Old fashioned. Something grandpa did.

[]What does what some married couples have to do with teaching kids? Those kids need to learn the dangers, not that it's a replacement form of sex.

Because hopefully at some point 'these kids' will be married couples.

Do you believe that teenagers should be taught the risks and dangers of sex- encourage delay in first sex- and also taught the most accurate information on how to have sex without getting pregnant and without catching STD's?

If you do- then we generally have no disagreement.

If you don't believe teens should be taught the risks and dangers of sex0 - and also taught the most accurate information on how to have sex without getting pregnant and without catching STD's- why not?

HPV is *far* more likely to cause cancer than 'irritation'. Which makes condom use far more likely to prevent cancer. And thus, useful for kids to know.
Or you could tell them buttfucking is risky no matter what they do because condoms have been known to break. Plus it's unnatural.

Because experience has shown that teaching kids to just say no has been so effective.......and of course if you tell kids its 'unnatural'- that stops them every time.

Between 5-7% of 15-17 old Americans have tried anal sex. I would prefer none of them have any sex- but pretending that every teen will stay a virgin might make you feel better- but doesn't help teens.
You're trying to twist the argument, which is what liberals always do, like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. You want to normalize a filthy practice because some kids have sex. That makes no sense.

The point was that it isn't natural, nature did not provide for it. The point wasn't that no kid will never do unnatural things. If public-ed is normalizing the behavior they are doing an extreme disservice to the community. Brainwashing is not what they are payed to do.

Driving a car is not natural. But we teach kids how to drive cars. Hell starting a fire isn't natural- but we teach kids how to start fires safely- and how to put fires out.

Around 40% of adult Americans have tried anal sex- Between 5-7% of 15-17 old Americans have tried anal sex. I would prefer none of them have any sex- but pretending that every teen will stay a virgin might make you feel better- but doesn't help teens.

Informed kids have a better chance of making smart decisions- why are you against that?
Comparing anal sex to driving cars? WTF? Computers aren't natural either,.

Yep- which is why you bringing up what is 'natural' is such a stupid argument.

Teaching kids biology- and that includes teaching them about sex- even sex you don't approve of- that Americans are engaging in.

Sex isn't 'shooting heroin'. And pretending that kids aren't going to have sex doesn't magically make STDs go away. Nor does it protect any child. Condom use can help protect kids who are having sex. Which is why we educate them.

Your form of education is a promotion. "Easy as 1, 2,3...": Imagine this diagram was instead about a heroin addict shooting up with a clean needle, "Easy as 1,2,3.." What type of message do you think that would send a child about "how society regards the use of IV heroin use"?

anal_condom_insertion-modified%20copy_zpsxoaxly8j.jpg

The following equivalent in the heroin example would read, "How People Can Achieve Feeling Good"...one of the inclusions would be "by injecting heroin with a needle"... This is ABSOLUTELY a PROMOTION of anal sex and not merely the education of how to protect from HIV if one engages in it...

oral-sex-ed.jpg
I wonder why vaginal sex is the last item on the list?
It's traditional. Old fashioned. Something grandpa did.

As opposed to dancing......

[]What does what some married couples have to do with teaching kids? Those kids need to learn the dangers, not that it's a replacement form of sex.
Because hopefully at some point 'these kids' will be married couples.

Do you believe that teenagers should be taught the risks and dangers of sex- encourage delay in first sex- and also taught the most accurate information on how to have sex without getting pregnant and without catching STD's?

If you do- then we generally have no disagreement.

If you don't believe teens should be taught the risks and dangers of sex0 - and also taught the most accurate information on how to have sex without getting pregnant and without catching STD's- why not?
Like I said, the safety should come first. I oppose teaching anal/oral sex as a viable alternative to what nature intended as wrong and not the schools' place. I never opposed teaching them about condoms but pretending condoms will solve health/pregnancy issue is wrong.

Kids these days have access to anything imaginable, they could probably fill the teacher in on a few things. What they need most is education of what can go wrong instead of nothing but fun and games.

Teaching kids biology- and that includes teaching them about sex- even sex you don't approve of- that Americans are engaging in.
We weren't taught about blowjobs, anal sex or whatever. We, being everybody on Earth prior to your arrival. Somehow we managed.

What a convoluted mess! Gays are going to continue raise/adopt children and their isn't a single thing you can do about it. These constant and lame attempts by you to smear gay families isn't working as only one state does't allow gay people to adopt. One.

Please, please, pay attention to my other 9,000 threads smearing gays. Please. :crybaby:

Sure there is something we can do about it. We can make it illegal for gays to adopt children. That's as it should be.
All but one state doesn't allow gays to adopt and that is presently being challenged. Best of luck!

We weren't taught about blowjobs, anal sex or whatever. We, being everybody on Earth prior to your arrival. Somehow we managed.
But, somehow, all those things existed from the beginning of time.

All but one state doesn't allow gays to adopt and that is presently being challenged. Best of luck!

What's your point, that politicians are stupid and shameless?

My point is you are not off to very good start at making it illegal for gays to adopt. Again, best of luck.

Carla danger mouse:

'Study shows that Christian girls who take the abstinence pledge are now having more oral and anal sex,

Because you libtard degenerates taught them it's 'normal', acceptable, safe, desirable. That's why it's on the increase.

My point is you are not off to very good start at making it illegal for gays to adopt. Again, best of luck.

Every journey starts with the first step.

Carla danger mouse:

'Study shows that Christian girls who take the abstinence pledge are now having more oral and anal sex,

Because you libtard degenerates taught them it's 'normal', acceptable, safe, desirable. That's why it's on the increase.

Dear idiot, who does not know how to use the quote button, if they had listened to lefties, they would be using condoms, and the teen pregnancy rate would be down in red states, however, this is not the case.

Research shows that more liberal states, like Mass., tend to have the lowest divorce rates. And the highest teen birth rates tend to be in more conservative states.

Family Values In Red States Vs. Blue States

I see nothing has changed in the months I have been away. The OP is still paranoid about the gays as usual.

Carla danger mouse:

Dear idiot, who does not know how to use the quote button, if they had listened to lefties, they would be using condoms, and the teen pregnancy rate would be down in red states, however, this is not the case.

Research shows that more liberal states, like Mass., tend to have the lowest divorce rates. And the highest teen birth rates tend to be in more conservative states.

Family Values In Red States Vs. Blue States
Dear dumber, they wanted to remain virgins and you reprobates taught them that taking it up the anus was a great alternative. Shame on you.

Forum List

Back