Teaching Evolution in School is Doomed

Sarah Silverman ‏@SarahKSilverman 26m26 minutes ago
Sarah Silverman Retweeted The Independent

trying not to tweet that I'm scared and sad and feel so so helpless

Sarah Silverman added,

The Independent Independent
Creationist Jerry Falwell Jr in line to become Donald Trump's Secretary of Education http://ind.pn/2geEEwE
0 replies78 retweets179 likes

Soon we might have the dumbest children on the planet. Not only will they not believe in Global Warming, but they won't be taught evolution in school. We are so fucked.

Get off your high horse.

Nah, it's easier to look down cleavage from up here.

Sarah Silverman added,

Creationist Jerry Falwell Jr in line to become Donald Trump's Secretary of Education http://ind.pn/2geEEwE

Soon we might have the dumbest children on the planet. Not only will they not believe in Global Warming, but they won't be taught evolution in school. We are so fucked.

Get off your high horse.

Nah, it's easier to look down cleavage from up here.

I can't argue with that.

Sarah Silverman added,

And the world laughs and laughs and the right keeps them laughing.

Actually I'm very happy this didn't turn out to be true... however that other chick is a billionaire and her main issue is going to be fixing the educational problems of public schools and the poor students... of whom she has absolutely no connection with. Her kids have gone to private schools.

So that automatically marginalizes the possibility that she might have a better way than dumping billions of dollars into well established metropolitan shit holes that produce less results annually?

Please enlighten me of your logic when you can cut and paste it from media matters.
Education is about a -1 in the Trump agenda. The only thing that will change that will be jobs coming back to America because those jobs are going to be jobs that require skills levels well above what is coming out of schools and universities today.

Shhh, they don't know there is a difference between evolution and origins of life. Don't try to teach them. It doesn't "take".

I have already stated that there is a difference between the theory of evolution and abiogenisis, moron.

Oh, wait, you didnt know that abiogenesis is about the origen of life, did you?

roflmao

You are such a freaking fool
I also know our bodies are made from elements that individually are not alive.

I also know that the discovery of evolution is relatively new.

And scientists are still learning about electricity and how the body works and what is inside the planet and how the climate works.

It wasn't that long ago scientists discovered the universe is expanding.

After all the wondrous discoveries scientists have made, Republicans are still saying they aren't to be trusted, they have no integrity, they are lazy and only work for grants from the government.

And your kind calls me ignorant.

Now, before you do anything else, download spellcheck fool.

Forum List

Back