🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Teaching Evolution in School is Doomed

The next time a progressive screams about "science" show them this article and remind them that arrogant progressive scientists are wrong more often than they are right. They don't even know what it is that they don't know.

This rocket engine breaks a law of physics. But a NASA test says it works anyway.
You seem to have a problem with science. Are you jealous that it's beyond your intellect's capacity, or what?
That was an interesting article.
You seem to have a problem with reality. There are meds that can help with that.
Are you able to explain your comments, or is that beyond your intellect too?

The next time a progressive screams about "science" show them this article and remind them that arrogant progressive scientists are wrong more often than they are right. They don't even know what it is that they don't know.

This rocket engine breaks a law of physics. But a NASA test says it works anyway.
You seem to have a problem with science. Are you jealous that it's beyond your intellect's capacity, or what?
You seem to have a problem with reality. There are meds that can help with that.
Sure! Look at your posts where everything you say is 100% inaccurate. That's an indication of an inability to embrace reality.

Sure! Look at your posts where everything you say is 100% inaccurate. That's an indication of an inability to embrace reality.
Please indicate ONE post of mine that was inaccurate and not a guess or preference.

Sarah Silverman ‏@SarahKSilverman 26m26 minutes ago
Sarah Silverman Retweeted The Independent

trying not to tweet that I'm scared and sad and feel so so helpless

Sarah Silverman added,

The Independent Independent
Creationist Jerry Falwell Jr in line to become Donald Trump's Secretary of Education http://ind.pn/2geEEwE
0 replies78 retweets179 likes

Soon we might have the dumbest children on the planet. Not only will they not believe in Global Warming, but they won't be taught evolution in school. We are so fucked.

She's hot, but quite the loon. Jerry Falwell is not going to be Secretary of Ed. We've been teaching the Theory of Evolution for years and will continue to do so.

Geeze Louise.

I don't have a problem with science. I have a problem with progressive political activists posing as "scientists". You nitwits got caught in emails discussing how your side of the aisle falsifies data. Game over snowflake.
"You nitwits ..." is a sweeping comment that has no substance. You seem to have emotional issues.
Did you read the end of your cited article?

astrophysicist Brian Koberlein said, “Even as a skeptic I have to admit the work is valid research. This is how science is done if you want to get it right. Do experiments, submit them to peer review, get feedback, and reevaluate.

And yet creating the universe out of nothing is exactly what the Big Bang Theory postulates.
Prior to the Big Bang there was no space or time.
My recollection is that the Big Bang theory postulates an explosion from a singularity that explains our perceived universe.
There are no explanations for what preceded that singularity's explosion.
Perhaps there are/were other singularities or other matter that preceded our universe.
Obviously, no one knows, especially theists.

Please indicate ONE post of mine that was inaccurate and not a guess or preference.
Sure...page 10 when you said I have a problem with science.
As far as I can tell, my statement is accurate, unless you can demonstrate otherwise.
Your comment about your cited article is evidence of your lack of understanding about science.

So much bullshit here, where to start?

1. Most 'Creationists' fall into the category of 'Theistic Evolutionist' and do not have a problem with Evolution being a part of the Creation process at all whatsoever. The Catholic church and most Protestant churches take this position on the topic if any at all.

2. Sarah needs to put on her big girl panties and calm down.

He's fucking Jerry Falwell's son. End of story.

View attachment 99563

Please tell me you don't seriously believe in Creationism?
Yes I do but evolution is a scientific fact also.
Evolution is an undeniable fact.

Abiogenesis is not fact.
Wow, you're so smart. You know facts. Where do you get your facts? A "gut" feeling?

Scrooge:

“You may be an undigested bit of beef, a blot of mustard, a crumb of cheese, a fragment of underdone potato. There's more of gravy than of grave about you, whatever you are!”

Why does the thought that some people disagree with your narrow view of Creationism get you panties all in such a wad?

Because Evolution is FACT. Things have been carbon dated to be older than how old the Bible says the Earth is.

My position has always been that the Big Bang theory occurred, however, there had to be a higher power that created the matter that started it. I can't say it is God, Allah, Buddha, or whomever... just that there is a higher power, and they aren't necessarily still affecting our lives today.
Shhh, they don't know there is a difference between evolution and origins of life. Don't try to teach them. It doesn't "take".

Evolution is an undeniable fact.

Abiogenesis is not fact.
Wow, you're so smart. You know facts. Where do you get your facts? A "gut" feeling?

Scrooge:

“You may be an undigested bit of beef, a blot of mustard, a crumb of cheese, a fragment of underdone potato. There's more of gravy than of grave about you, whatever you are!”
Oh, still going through "Trump Whooped Your Ass Withdrawals?"

Too bad so sad, but that doesnt mean that *I* dont know what the fuck I am talking about, Twinkle Toes.

Shhh, they don't know there is a difference between evolution and origins of life. Don't try to teach them. It doesn't "take".

I have already stated that there is a difference between the theory of evolution and abiogenisis, moron.

Oh, wait, you didnt know that abiogenesis is about the origen of life, did you?

roflmao

You are such a freaking fool

So LewDog, looks like your hysterical OP was just as ridiculous as we thought.

Betsy DeVos picked for Trump's education secretary - CNNPolitics.com

I'm sure you're doing your best to assassinate her character already due to your bigoted hatred of all things Trump.

Actually I'm very happy this didn't turn out to be true... however that other chick is a billionaire and her main issue is going to be fixing the educational problems of public schools and the poor students... of whom she has absolutely no connection with. Her kids have gone to private schools.

Actually I'm very happy this didn't turn out to be true... however that other chick is a billionaire and her main issue is going to be fixing the educational problems of public schools and the poor students... of whom she has absolutely no connection with. Her kids have gone to private schools.

So that automatically marginalizes the possibility that she might have a better way than dumping billions of dollars into well established metropolitan shit holes that produce less results annually?

Please enlighten me of your logic when you can cut and paste it from media matters.

So that automatically marginalizes the possibility that she might have a better way than dumping billions of dollars into well established metropolitan shit holes that produce less results annually?

Please enlighten me of your logic when you can cut and paste it from media matters.

She can't relate to the problem she is going to be tasked with fixing. End of story. Nothing complicated.

She can't relate to the problem she is going to be tasked with fixing. End of story. Nothing complicated.

How can you be such a bigot?

You have no idea who this woman is. You have no idea what she's REALLY been through in her life no matter who reports it in her favor or otherwise. You have no idea how she feels about anything, and you damn sure don't care what she thinks..

Pretty pathetic actually.

You took an oath to defend the Constitution of the Untied States of America? You pretend to be concerned about "the proles"?

Samuel Adams said:
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”

How can you be such a bigot?

You have no idea who this woman is. You have no idea what she's REALLY been through in her life no matter who reports it in her favor or otherwise. You have no idea how she feels about anything, and you damn sure don't care what she thinks..

Pretty pathetic actually.

You took an oath to defend the Constitution of the Untied States of America? You pretend to be concerned about "the proles"?

Samuel Adams said:
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”

Do you know what bigot is? I have not once said I hated her. I said I don't like her appointment because she can't relate to the situation that she is going to be tasked to fix. Someone in another thread that is from her state, that knows her quite well has already said the same things I am.

Sarah Silverman ‏@SarahKSilverman 26m26 minutes ago
Sarah Silverman Retweeted The Independent

trying not to tweet that I'm scared and sad and feel so so helpless

Sarah Silverman added,

The Independent Independent
Creationist Jerry Falwell Jr in line to become Donald Trump's Secretary of Education http://ind.pn/2geEEwE
0 replies78 retweets179 likes

Soon we might have the dumbest children on the planet. Not only will they not believe in Global Warming, but they won't be taught evolution in school. We are so fucked.

Get off your high horse.

Forum List

Back