🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Teaching Evolution in School is Doomed

So why do you think that Aristotle and Plato came to believe in a monotheistic Creator about 200 years before Christ and Christianity were born? And they had no knowledge of Judaism, they did it all by rational argument and reasoning.
If it is all only by "faith" (whatever that means to you, I dont know) then how did Aristotle do it without that faith to start with?
Because he was smart and he understands that you can't get "something from nothing," without some kind of divine intervention.

And yet creating the universe out of nothing is exactly what the Big Bang Theory postulates.

Prior to the Big Bang there was no space or time.

Everything in our universe literally came from nothing; no time flow and no space and no matter.

The ancient Greek Philosophers did not believe the universe came about in a bang necessarily but they came to believe that it came about from Nothing because they understood the Infinite Regression Fallacy to be a fallacy - i.e. one cannot have an infinite chain of events, thus there must have been a start to time and our universe. The Greek philosophers came to an understanding of the circumference of the Earth, the composition of everything as atoms and that the universe did not exist at one time.

They were some pretty smart MFers.

The Bible is a collection of books written at different times by different people from different cultures for entirely different reasons and with compeltely unrelated literary styles.

Something tells me that creationists are not the people that think that man created Bible.

No, they know men created the bible, they just believe that they wrote everything God told them to.

Men are fallible, God is not. Bibble was either written by men and is fallible or it was written by God and is not fallible. Can't have it both ways.

The Bible is a collection of books written at different times by different people from different cultures for entirely different reasons and with compeltely unrelated literary styles.

Something tells me that creationists are not the people that think that man created Bible.

No, they know men created the bible, they just believe that they wrote everything God told them to.

Men are fallible, God is not. Bibble was either written by men and is fallible or it was written by God and is not fallible. Can't have it both ways.
But YOUR INTERPRETATION OF THE BIBLE IS MOST CERTAINLY VERY FALLABLE.

Sarah Silverman ‏@SarahKSilverman 26m26 minutes ago
Sarah Silverman Retweeted The Independent

trying not to tweet that I'm scared and sad and feel so so helpless

Sarah Silverman added,

The Independent Independent
Creationist Jerry Falwell Jr in line to become Donald Trump's Secretary of Education http://ind.pn/2geEEwE
0 replies78 retweets179 likes

Soon we might have the dumbest children on the planet. Not only will they not believe in Global Warming, but they won't be taught evolution in school. We are so fucked.
She's a loopy kunt...

Everything in our universe literally came from nothing; no time flow and no space and no matter.

That's a misunderstanding. Infinite density is exactly opposite of nothing, it is EVERYTHING.

He's fucking Jerry Falwell's son. End of story.

a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)

You're a bigot.

End of story.

But YOUR INTERPRETATION OF THE BIBLE IS MOST CERTAINLY VERY FALLABLE.

Sun is a star and trees can't survive without sunlight - am I wrong?

So why do you think that Aristotle and Plato came to believe in a monotheistic Creator about 200 years before Christ and Christianity were born? And they had no knowledge of Judaism, they did it all by rational argument and reasoning.
If it is all only by "faith" (whatever that means to you, I dont know) then how did Aristotle do it without that faith to start with?
Because he was smart and he understands that you can't get "something from nothing," without some kind of divine intervention.

And yet creating the universe out of nothing is exactly what the Big Bang Theory postulates.

The ancient Greek Philosophers did not believe the universe came about in a bang necessarily but they came to believe that it came about from Nothing because they understood the Infinite Regression Fallacy to be a fallacy - i.e. one cannot have an infinite chain of events, thus there must have been a start to time and our universe. The Greek philosophers came to an understanding of the circumference of the Earth, the composition of everything as atoms and that the universe did not exist at one time.

Am I wrong, but I thought the Big Bang Theory was that some very dense speck of matter imploded creating an extremely hot explosion that created the universe?

Am I wrong, but I thought the Big Bang Theory was that some very dense speck of matter imploded creating an extremely how explosion that created the universe?

How did that speck exist prior to the existence of the flow of time or space itself?

He's fucking Jerry Falwell's son. End of story.

a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)

You're a bigot.

End of story.

How does that prove I don't like him? I don't like what he represents and what he might do to the educational system. It proves how strict he is to his religion because he is Jerry Falwell's son.

I was starting to respect you just a little bit... up until this post.

Am I wrong, but I thought the Big Bang Theory was that some very dense speck of matter imploded creating an extremely how explosion that created the universe?

How did that speck exist prior to the existence of the flow of time or space itself?

I already said earlier in this thread that a higher power had to have put it there. Thus, "you can't create something from nothing."

How does that prove I don't like him? I don't like what he represents and what he might do to the educational system. It proves how strict he is to his religion because he is Jerry Falwell's son.

Same here, you took a tweet from a twat like Sarah Silverman and acted like that lunatic's hysterical bullshit was worth alarm.

You must have beaten guano to the punch, if he hasn't parroted the same nonsense.

Everything up to the Hadron Epoch was less than one second of time. Four seconds prior to that, NOTHING existed. In fact there wasnt a four seconds prior to that because TIME DID NOT YET EXIST.

Chronology of the universe - Wikipedia

1024px-History_of_the_Universe.svg.png

1280px-CMB_Timeline300_no_WMAP.jpg

Same here, you took a tweet from a twat like Sarah Silverman and acted like that lunatic's hysterical bullshit was worth alarm.

You must have beaten guano to the punch, if he hasn't parroted the same nonsense.

Oh sorry... in fact she isn't the only Jew on Twitter I follow. I also follow Seth Rogen. I follow Seth McFarlane, Kevin Smith, Mark Cuban, Bill Gates, Lou Holtz, Richard Branson, and some sports people. I guess I'm such a terrible person.

I already said earlier in this thread that a higher power had to have put it there. Thus, "you can't create something from nothing."

From the perspective of a neutral observer (somehow viewing things from outside the universe) everything would appear to be "from nothing", but of course this is why the Greeks accepted the logical necessity of a monotheistic Creator and began speculating on various Emanationist theories.

Oh sorry... in fact she isn't the only Jew on Twitter I follow. I also follow Seth Rogen. I follow Seth McFarlane, Kevin Smith, Mark Cuban, Bill Gates, Lou Holtz, Richard Branson, and some sports people. I guess I'm such a terrible person.

No you're clearly an anti Christian bigot. Your conclusion that putting Falwell into education would result in the stupidest kids on the planet reminds me of the shit I hear from the stupidest people on the planet all the time.

Like I said I figured Guano would post some hysterical despicable rant like that. Not some who has taken the same oath I have.

Forum List

Back