Teaching Evolution in School is Doomed

Oh sorry... in fact she isn't the only Jew on Twitter I follow. I also follow Seth Rogen. I follow Seth McFarlane, Kevin Smith, Mark Cuban, Bill Gates, Lou Holtz, Richard Branson, and some sports people. I guess I'm such a terrible person.

No you're clearly an anti Christian bigot. Your conclusion that putting Falwell into education would result in the stupidest kids on the planet reminds me of the shit I hear from the stupidest people on the planet all the time.

Like I said I figured Guano would post some hysterical despicable rant like that. Not some who has taken the same oath I have.

Yeah, I'm sorry that I believe in science and facts. And I think it is a dumb idea to put someone in charge of our nation's education program, a person that doesn't necessarily believe in science, but more in faith first.

Yeah, I'm sorry that I believe in science and facts. And I think it is a dumb idea to put someone in charge of our nation's education program, a person that doesn't necessarily believe in science, but more in faith first.
There is no conflict between faith and science if one understands BOTH fields of knowledge and what they each address and are limited from defining.

When I was a Freshman in high school in my biology class we had to write a research paper on Evolution vs. Creationism and which we believed in and why. It was a public High School.
Hitler taught anti-intellectualism.

Well of course, it is easier to brainwash people when they are ignorant. Hitler promised big beautiful things in return for compliance and dedication to the cause. Have you ever seen the movie the Monuments Men? Hitler was planning a HUGE museum.

Sarah Silverman ‏@SarahKSilverman 26m26 minutes ago
Sarah Silverman Retweeted The Independent

trying not to tweet that I'm scared and sad and feel so so helpless

Sarah Silverman added,

The Independent Independent
Creationist Jerry Falwell Jr in line to become Donald Trump's Secretary of Education http://ind.pn/2geEEwE
0 replies78 retweets179 likes

Soon we might have the dumbest children on the planet. Not only will they not believe in Global Warming, but they won't be taught evolution in school. We are so fucked.
The days of you democrats cranking out your hitler youth are going to come to a screeching halt.....

It will be refreshing to have educated children for a change....

Creationism is taught in like 0% of schools in America. Silverman is a weirdo.

No, that's not true. Maybe in 0% of PUBLIC schools in America. But separation of church and state is why they can't teach it in public schools. However... not teaching evolution in schools? That means... no dinosaurs, that coal and oil is a total lie in how it is produced... not to mention several other things that prove the Earth is more than 3,000 years old. In fact MILLIONS of years old.

Show us where the Constitution says separation of church and state.

Oh sorry... in fact she isn't the only Jew on Twitter I follow. I also follow Seth Rogen. I follow Seth McFarlane, Kevin Smith, Mark Cuban, Bill Gates, Lou Holtz, Richard Branson, and some sports people. I guess I'm such a terrible person.

No you're clearly an anti Christian bigot. Your conclusion that putting Falwell into education would result in the stupidest kids on the planet reminds me of the shit I hear from the stupidest people on the planet all the time.

Like I said I figured Guano would post some hysterical despicable rant like that. Not some who has taken the same oath I have.

75% of this nation belives in God.
Guess what they also believe in science.

So why do you think that Aristotle and Plato came to believe in a monotheistic Creator about 200 years before Christ and Christianity were born? And they had no knowledge of Judaism, they did it all by rational argument and reasoning.
If it is all only by "faith" (whatever that means to you, I dont know) then how did Aristotle do it without that faith to start with?
Because he was smart and he understands that you can't get "something from nothing," without some kind of divine intervention.

And yet creating the universe out of nothing is exactly what the Big Bang Theory postulates.

Prior to the Big Bang there was no space or time.

Everything in our universe literally came from nothing; no time flow and no space and no matter.

The ancient Greek Philosophers did not believe the universe came about in a bang necessarily but they came to believe that it came about from Nothing because they understood the Infinite Regression Fallacy to be a fallacy - i.e. one cannot have an infinite chain of events, thus there must have been a start to time and our universe. The Greek philosophers came to an understanding of the circumference of the Earth, the composition of everything as atoms and that the universe did not exist at one time.

They were some pretty smart MFers.

Am I wrong, but I thought the Big Bang Theory was that some very dense speck of matter imploded creating an extremely how explosion that created the universe?

How did that speck exist prior to the existence of the flow of time or space itself?

Space is nothing, speck is everything, including time.

That is as far as we can know, but either way, that's not biology.

Last edited:

Sarah Silverman added,

Creationist Jerry Falwell Jr in line to become Donald Trump's Secretary of Education http://ind.pn/2geEEwE

Soon we might have the dumbest children on the planet. Not only will they not believe in Global Warming, but they won't be taught evolution in school. We are so fucked.

So much bullshit here, where to start?

1. Most 'Creationists' fall into the category of 'Theistic Evolutionist' and do not have a problem with Evolution being a part of the Creation process at all whatsoever. The Catholic church and most Protestant churches take this position on the topic if any at all.

2. Sarah needs to put on her big girl panties and calm down.

He's fucking Jerry Falwell's son. End of story.
Do you have any idea of how bad of a logical fallacy you have just committed?

So why do you think that Aristotle and Plato came to believe in a monotheistic Creator about 200 years before Christ and Christianity were born? And they had no knowledge of Judaism, they did it all by rational argument and reasoning.
If it is all only by "faith" (whatever that means to you, I dont know) then how did Aristotle do it without that faith to start with?
Because he was smart and he understands that you can't get "something from nothing," without some kind of divine intervention.

And yet creating the universe out of nothing is exactly what the Big Bang Theory postulates.

Prior to the Big Bang there was no space or time.

Everything in our universe literally came from nothing; no time flow and no space and no matter.

The ancient Greek Philosophers did not believe the universe came about in a bang necessarily but they came to believe that it came about from Nothing because they understood the Infinite Regression Fallacy to be a fallacy - i.e. one cannot have an infinite chain of events, thus there must have been a start to time and our universe. The Greek philosophers came to an understanding of the circumference of the Earth, the composition of everything as atoms and that the universe did not exist at one time.

They were some pretty smart MFers.

Am I wrong, but I thought the Big Bang Theory was that some very dense speck of matter imploded creating an extremely how explosion that created the universe?

How did that speck exist prior to the existence of the flow of time or space itself?

I already said earlier in this thread that a higher power had to have put it there. Thus, "you can't create something from nothing."

What was higher power created out of? Another higher power that needs to be re-explained?

There is no conflict between faith and science if one understands BOTH fields of knowledge and what they each address and are limited from defining.
Faith is NOT a "field of knowledge".
Science is.

Sarah Silverman added,

The fact that you turn to Sarah freaking Silverman for knowledge and political views is indisputable proof that the progressive public school system fucked us decades ago.

The fact that grown damn adults need "safe spaces" over a simple little election is indisputable proof that the progressive public school system fucked us decades ago.

The fact that grown damn adults need and actually use coloring books designed for small children is indisputable proof that the progressive public school system fucked us decades ago.

The next time a progressive screams about "science" show them this article and remind them that arrogant progressive scientists are wrong more often than they are right. They don't even know what it is that they don't know.

This rocket engine breaks a law of physics. But a NASA test says it works anyway.
You seem to have a problem with science. Are you jealous that it's beyond your intellect's capacity, or what?
That was an interesting article.
You seem to have a problem with reality. There are meds that can help with that.

You seem to have a problem with science. Are you jealous that it's beyond your intellect's capacity, or what?
That was an interesting article.
I don't have a problem with science. I have a problem with progressive political activists posing as "scientists". You nitwits got caught in emails discussing how your side of the aisle falsifies data. Game over snowflake.

Forum List

Back