Team player elections and being part of the group.

Raynine

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2023
Boy, that Donald Trump is bad isn't he? Everyone says so. See, if we say Donald Trump is bad, other people will like us and we want to be liked by other people without offending their sensativities. In our world we are not paid to think. It's like the Charge of the Light Brigade. The orders come from the top and the top does our thinking for us. If you actually think idependently about something you are not a team player. If the order to cheat makes it way to you you approve, because the top knows best.

They must know something you don't and they say Trump is bad so you say Trump is bad. All the people that call out the orders are called horrible names like insurrectionsts, conspiracy theorists, and rioters. They are bad just like Trump and bad things cannot stand in a team society that is more like a beehive than a settlement of reasonable humans. Even if they install a ridiculous, vacuous, mannequin-like leader who appears in public like a diapered horse whose bodily functions are unconcious, you applaud it because Trump is bad. I'd like to say I see your point, but I cannot. I guess I am bad too. I am voting for Trump again.

Carry on.

Ray

Last edited:
I had an editor when I wrote for the student newspaper in 1976.

They must know something you don't and they say Trump is bad so you say Trump is bad. All the people that call out the orders are called horrible names like insurrectionsts, conspiracy theorists, and rioters. They are bad just like Trump and bad things cannot stand in a team society that is more like a beehive than a settlement of reasonable humans. Even if they install a ridiculous, vacuous, mannequin-like leader who appears in public like a diapered horse whose bodily functions are unconcious, you applaud it because Trump is bad. I'd like to say I see your point, but I cannot. I guess I am bad too. I am voting for Trump again.

Maybe it would help to explain to you that I would vote for Joe Biden's head floating in a jar of formaldehyde before I would vote for Donald Trump for President.

Maybe it would help to explain to you that I would vote for Joe Biden's head floating in a jar of formaldehyde before I would vote for Donald Trump for President.
No need to explain. The Kool-Aid on your breath is all the proof I need.

No need to explain. The Kool-Aid on your breath is all the proof I need.
1718466063763.png

Boy, that Donald Trump is bad isn't he? Everyone says so. See, if we say Donald Trump is bad, other people will like us and we want to be liked by other people without offending their sensativities. In our world we are not paid to think. It's like the Charge of the Light Brigade. The orders come from the top and the top does our thinking for us. If you actually think idependently about something you are not a team player. If the order to cheat makes it way to you you approve, because the top knows best.

Carry on.

Ray

Carry on.

Ray
I prefer presidents who don’t tell right wing hate groups to “stand by”...then less than 3 months later watches them commit seditious conspiracy.

So you’re right, Trump is complete garbage.

Forum List

Back