Why is everyone on Jason Tatum's case? The Celtics are dominating the playoffs.

And you obsess over points.
When? When did I even say anything about points?
Doncic has been doing more crying than anything. Obviously it's YOU who doesn't know anything. Basketball is a TEAM game.

Of course, it is but that's not the subject of this thread, Tatum's individual play is. See how that works?

Your "best player by a large margin" is the WORST defender in the series by a large margin.
No he really isnt.
By the way dum dum, the Finals are part of the playoffs.

Sure and the playoff is part of the NBA season but we arent talking about the NBA season as a whole either. The OP posted asking why everyone is giving Tatum shit based on his play IN THE FUCKING FINALS NOT THE PO'S AS A WHOLE OR THE ENTIRE SEASON. Learn to read.

The reason Tatum has been taking heat in the finals is because as of the posting of this thread he was the worst shooter in NBA finals history.

Denver is 2 man team Jokic and Murray. Boston is the most balanced team I've seen in a long time so Tatum plays within that framework. Jaylen Brown is a beast and is clearly the MVP of the Finals.

Like i said way before…..I’m not sold on BOS. Theyve been fortunate. INDY was as good or better, but young. Indy made late mistakes to lose two games they had in the bag.

Maybe BOS is better with their oft-injured White 7 footer? But if he can’t play 1/2 a year? Or whatever.

They were close to the worst playoff game of all-time last night. Some dynasty. They aren’t that the 82 Celtics.

Last edited:
The one who's choking isn't Tatum. It's DONCIC. While you're whining about a guy averaging a near triple double, poor Luka is crying about the referees. Here's a hint. Try not trying to draw a charge when you have 5 fouls. 38 shots in 2 games. You're just looking stupid again.

DAL would not be where they are w/o Luca. One bad game or a bad attitude by a 25 yr old does not offset the 81 game season he carried them through and two playoff series wins.

Did you see the destruction of MINN? The biggest team in the league.

Get off the Luca bashing party.

Last edited:
Like i said way before…..I’m not sold on BOS. Theyve been fortunate. INDY was as good or better, but young. Indy made late mistakes to lose two games they had in the bag.

Maybe BOS is better with their oft-injured White 7 footer? But if he can’t play 1/2 a year? Or whatever.

They were close to the worst playoff game of all-time last night. Some dynasty. They aren’t that the 82 Celtics.
We'll see. I don't read much into the game 4 blow out. I think that had more to do with Mavericks back to the wall desperation. Dallas is a top team when they play defense and Doncic is clearly a rare talent. Game 5 will be very interesting. If I were coach Mazzullo, I would focus on not letting Doncic get started. Double team him and foul him hard on shot fakes. Not flagrant just don't let him get comfortable.

We'll see. I don't read much into the game 4 blow out. I think that had more to do with Mavericks back to the wall desperation. Dallas is a top team when they play defense and Doncic is clearly a rare talent. Game 5 will be very interesting. If I were coach Mazzullo, I would focus on not letting Doncic get started. Double team him and foul him hard on shot fakes. Not flagrant just don't let him get comfortable.

He was also a world class passer vs. MINN (even through their legs, or lob after lob dunk). But it won’t be easy at BOS. Unless league mandate to officials is “we want 7 games”.you never know.

Congrats to Jason Tatum and the Celtics. Hopefully this Finals performances silences his critics. I won't bash Doncic, he was dinged up, Kyree was a no show.
I dont want to see Luka fat retarded ass nowhere near the finals again

I don't know much about the Celtics contracts, but if they can keep that group and the coach together, it could be another dynasty level team.
It might start a new trend again. The "Big 3" concept might go by the wayside in favor of building a full team. Proof that patience, instead of blowing it all up if you don't win instantly, does pay off.

When? When did I even say anything about points?

Of course, it is but that's not the subject of this thread, Tatum's individual play is. See how that works?

No he really isnt.

Sure and the playoff is part of the NBA season but we arent talking about the NBA season as a whole either. The OP posted asking why everyone is giving Tatum shit based on his play IN THE FUCKING FINALS NOT THE PO'S AS A WHOLE OR THE ENTIRE SEASON. Learn to read.

The reason Tatum has been taking heat in the finals is because as of the posting of this thread he was the worst shooter in NBA finals history.
Wow. What a tantrum. By the ACTUAL NUMBERS, Luca is the WORST defender in Finals history. And playoff history. Learn that the Finals are part of the playoffs moron. The FINAL ROUND. And no, Tatum was not the worst shooter in Finals history.

DAL would not be where they are w/o Luca. One bad game or a bad attitude by a 25 yr old does not offset the 81 game season he carried them through and two playoff series wins.

Did you see the destruction of MINN? The biggest team in the league.

Get off the Luca bashing party.
Luca needs to quit smoking, stop drinking so much, get in shape and learn to play defense of he wants to be known among the all time greats. That's just reality. His lifestyle may make him a sixth man if his body breaks down and won't allow him to play starter minutes. And that would be a waste of talent.

Luca needs to quit smoking, stop drinking so much, get in shape and learn to play defense of he wants to be known among the all time greats. That's just reality. His lifestyle may make him a sixth man if his body breaks down and won't allow him to play starter minutes. And that would be a waste of talent.

They would not make the playoffs w/o Luca. He heplped beat MINN badly. It is a bad matchup for DAL vs faster BOS.

Why DAL did not use those their big guys more? BOS is not big in the paint.

Last edited:
BOS is good, they got it done. Easier path. DAL was beat up by the time they got there.

DEN beats them, probably MINN beats them and a more healthy, more ready DAL plays them tighter. Maybe OKC?

INDY was close to beating them. BOS has a nice little squad who can ramp it up when needed.

Last edited:
They would not make the playoffs w/o Luca. He heplped beat MINN badly. It is a bad matchup for DAL faster BOS.

Luca can certainly be an elite talent. I'm just saying that parts of his lifestyle may hurt him long term as far as his playing time. A Guy like an Al Horford could show him how to get in, and stay in shape to play into your late 30's minimum.

Wow. What a tantrum. By the ACTUAL NUMBERS, Luca is the WORST defender in Finals history.
He’s not even the worst defender on his team.

And playoff history. Learn that the Finals are part of the playoffs moron. The FINAL ROUND.
Go back and read the OP. This thread was specifically about whyt Tatum was getting criticism about his play IN THE FINALS.

And no, Tatum was not the worst shooter in Finals history.

At the time I posted that he was. Not sure if that’s changed since then.

They would not make the playoffs w/o Luca. He heplped beat MINN badly. It is a bad matchup for DAL vs faster BOS.

Euros smoke! All you can do is hope he buys American over the harsh local brands of his homeland! Boston was a more complete team and had far less resistance getting thru The East Conf.! ;-)

Doncic is one of the 5 best players in the league no question. IMHO he should get in better shape in the off season and drop some weight which would potentially make him better on defense.

It's a shame athletes need to be told to get into better shape! I had so little respect for Shaq due to his lard arse coming into a season and got his workout in by playing real games! He would have won more and embarrassed himself less if he had put forth even a little effort to maintain some kind of healthy habit! He just didn't GAF! :rolleyes: :omg::dunno::stir:

Forum List

Back