Why is everyone on Jason Tatum's case? The Celtics are dominating the playoffs.

It's a shame athletes need to be told to get into better shape! I had so little respect for Shaq due to his lard arse coming into a season and got his workout in by playing real games! He would have won more and embarrassed himself less if he had put forth even a little effort to maintain some kind of healthy habit! He just didn't GAF! :rolleyes: :omg::dunno::stir:
Charles Barkley is another that didn't want to put in the real work and got by on his great talent. Had he worked as hard as Jordan or others, he may have gotten a ring or two.

Would Babe Ruth had been better if he performed today's regimen? You see a lot of guys doing crazy workouts that have nothing to do with their position. Pitchers are ripped and it's ridiculous because it has little or nothing to do with pitching.

Luca can certainly be an elite talent. I'm just saying that parts of his lifestyle may hurt him long term as far as his playing time. A Guy like an Al Horford could show him how to get in, and stay in shape to play into your late 30's minimum.
Now Clipper can explain why this is funny. The sock won't, as it doesn't have the mental capacity to. Tell Al Horford he isn't in good shape dipshit.

Would Babe Ruth had been better if he performed today's regimen? You see a lot of guys doing crazy workouts that have nothing to do with their position. Pitchers are ripped and it's ridiculous because it has little or nothing to do with pitching.
Ruth didn't get fat until the end of his career. But that's the film that is available so that's what everyone thinks of, a big belly on chicken legs tip toeing around the bases.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a rematch next year in the Finals. Doncic is only 25 and I believe will be in better shape. Kyree is 32 and finally seems to have his head on straight.

Forum List

Back