TEApublican ‘Rising Star’ Crashes And Burns (Video)

poet

Rookie
Jun 2, 2011
Texas
TEApublican 'Rising Star' Crashes And Burns (Video) - Americans Against the Tea Party

Dr. Ben Carson is the TEApublicans’ answer to President Obama. He’s the guy they want to point to and say, “See, we have a well-spoken black guy too and we’re not racists!” Mutterings of Carson running for President in 2016 are all over the conservative nut-ball internet world. They really think this self-loathing, Ayn Randian lunatic can win because black people are too stupid to do anything except vote for the black guy.

Carson is off to a great start already making epic gaffes.

I'm rolling on the floor, laughing my ass off. Keep up the good work, Tea Partiers.

TEApublican 'Rising Star' Crashes And Burns (Video) - Americans Against the Tea Party

Dr. Ben Carson is the TEApublicans’ answer to President Obama. He’s the guy they want to point to and say, “See, we have a well-spoken black guy too and we’re not racists!” Mutterings of Carson running for President in 2016 are all over the conservative nut-ball internet world. They really think this self-loathing, Ayn Randian lunatic can win because black people are too stupid to do anything except vote for the black guy.

I'm rolling on the floor, laughing my ass off. Keep up the good work, Tea Partiers.

^ racist

tumblr_llxkdvW19A1qii6tmo1_400.gif

what a gay thread.

and really, to claim he is teaparty with no proof, only a tool like poet would make such a stupid claim

clearly poet is a racist. the libs are scared of smart black men.

tumblr_llxkdvW19A1qii6tmo1_400.gif

tumblr_m0qoox2Ref1qm37qco1_250.gif

• Banned

North Carolina????? That's KKK territory. And you're calling me a racist???? LMAO.

Last edited:

North Carolina????? That's KKK territory. And you're calling me a racist???? LMAO.

You are a racist piece of shit attacking a well educated black man.

Bitch....I'm a well-educated black man, calling a race traitor "out". And you want to see "shit", try looking into the nearest mirror. You don't know me, stop pretending that you do.

Bitch....I'm a well-educated black man, calling a race traitor "out". And you want to see "shit", try looking into the nearest mirror. You don't know me, stop pretending that you do.

And you don't know the Tea Partiers. Stop pretending that you do.

You say that you are well educated, but you support obama? I would ask for a refund if I was you. Because you are one stupid son of a bitch.

Carson is an idiot. Marriage is a legal contract it has nothing to do with religion. You can go down to city hall and have a judge marry you no hokus pokus or an idiots mumbling religious words are necessary . Fundamentalist Christianity rots the brain

Last edited:
what a gay thread.

and really, to claim he is teaparty with no proof, only a tool like poet would make such a stupid claim

clearly poet is a racist. the libs are scared of smart black men.

You supported Uncle Herman too, right?

Forum List

Back