Ted Cruz and John Kasich's Plan Too Late

Alex.

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2014
"Here’s the strategy: Cruz will focus on friendly territory in Indiana, while the “moderate” Kasich focuses on friendly territory in Oregon and New Mexico. How the rest of the states get divvied up is anyone’s guess, as is how much money Kasich will have on hand for the states he’s supposed to lure away from media-saturated Trumpism.

This is a political superhero team assembled out of a kill-priced remainder bin of bad ideas. There hasn’t been a sadder or less formidable duo since the Wonder Twins on the old Super Friends cartoon – two kids from another planet whose superpowers involved one turning into forms of water and the other turning into shapes of animals.

Only in this case you have John Kasich, who takes the form of a perpetually peevish dad who looks like the only thing he wants to say at a podium is, Hey, kids, quit playin’ grab-ass and take a knee, before “moderately” suggesting we start the third world war in the Middle East.

His partner, Cruz, takes the shape of whatever the guy from Duck Dynasty thinks is most likely to prevent a Muslim apocalypse and start the Christian one."

Ted Cruz and John Kasich's plan to stop Trump is months too late – and hypocritical | Jeb Lund

I just herd both Cruz and Kasich are hurting for money and this plan they hatched is one of desperation. The plan itself is a cockamamie idea where each candidate wants the other to prevail so they can join forces to thwart Trump.

it's the harbinger of the end. thank goodness.
That is the vibe I get. Cruz and Kasich are looking to share voters, they both are seeking more funds and they are teaming up that is truly the end. I shutter to think of Cruz as a candidate let alone President and The pother guy is just not relevant

That is the vibe I get. Cruz and Kasich are looking to share voters, they both are seeking more funds and they are teaming up that is truly the end. I shutter to think of Cruz as a candidate let alone President and The pother guy is just not relevant
cruz is young enough to try again, kasich will still be governor in the morning. Trump is the Man.
There's a new sheriff in town. AWESOME.

cruz is young enough to try again, kasich will still be governor in the morning. Trump is the Man.
There's a new sheriff in town. AWESOME.
Hopefully cruz will find another type of job to do. I hear they are doing a remake of The Munsters, that is a good fit right there!

Ted-Cruz-grandpa-on-munsters.jpg

Forum List

Back