🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ted Cruz: Ban Dildos....

Like Hillary's defense of a rapist, it's the job. It may not be your idea. You don't have to agree with it. Keep your opinions to yourself and win the case.

"I believe in small government. Wait. is that person buying an inanimate object she plans on using in the privacy of her own home? Ban it!"

When the govt wants to control what you do in your own house, in your own bedroom, that government has become a risk to liberty / freedom. Cruz has just shown he is no different from the power-hungry politicians in both parties and is no friend of the Constitution. liberty, and freedom.

OMG, he did the job he was hired for to the best of his ability, I guess that's no longer a trait to be honored or admired. Get a fucking life losers.

OMG, he did the job he was hired for to the best of his ability, I guess that's no longer a trait to be honored or admired. Get a fucking life losers.

And he spent a majority of his only term in Senate campaigning for another office, and is losing. He has done nothing substantial in his political career, and will never be remembered in history for doing anything.

And he spent a majority of his only term in Senate campaigning for another office, and is losing. He has done nothing substantial in his political career, and will never be remembered in history for doing anything.

The majority of the people that hired him like the job he's done.

The majority of the people that hired him like the job he's done.

He has tried to do exactly what I hoped he would. The establishment undermined his efforts. I will support him all the way, unless some real evidence can be supplied that proves he is something other than a man of integrity and principles.

Dump has proven to have neither. His acolytes have proven to be as mindless as the meat puppet queer's zealots.

Forum List

Back