🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ted Cruz: Ban Dildos....

The majority of the people that hired him like the job he's done.

He has tried to do exactly what I hoped he would. The establishment undermined his efforts. I will support him all the way, unless some real evidence can be supplied that proves he is something other than a man of integrity and principles.

Dump has proven to have neither. His acolytes have proven to be as mindless as the meat puppet queer's zealots.

I agree, with the first paragraph. No need to crawl in the gutter with the rest.

OMG, he did the job he was hired for to the best of his ability, I guess that's no longer a trait to be honored or admired. Get a fucking life losers.

And he spent a majority of his only term in Senate campaigning for another office, and is losing. He has done nothing substantial in his political career, and will never be remembered in history for doing anything.

The majority of the people that hired him like the job he's done.

He was elected to the Senate once, spent a few months there before campaigning for President, and is being beaten by a New York liberal pretending to be a Republican. Good job on the dildo thing, Cruz.

I agree, with the first paragraph. No need to crawl in the gutter with the rest.

Sometimes you have to get eye level with people. You're right that it isn't needed, but sometimes its fun.

I disagree, no matter how this fiasco of a campaign turns out, it's imperative we unite for Nov. There's just too much at stake.

Sometimes you have to get eye level with people. You're right that it isn't needed, but sometimes its fun.

I disagree, no matter how this fiasco of a campaign turns out, it's imperative we unite for Nov. There's just too much at stake.
#NeverTrump

Not going to go there, the supreme court appointments are the dominate factor, we also have to maintain both houses of congress. If we divide ourselves neither will happen.

Even if we end up with Dump, I will vote for him. I won't like it, but as opposed to Hitlery there is no question.

If it's a Dump Vs. Sanders (I know it's almost impossible) I would consider Crazy Bernie because he isn't as entrenched in the corruptocracy as Dump or Hitlery.

It baffles me that so many Dump supporters are as eager to trash and lie about Cruz as any moonbat is, and just as willing to overlook the things Dump has said and BRAGGED about doing as the meat puppet faggot's zealots are.

Keeping Hitlery out of the WH is the paramount objective though.

Even if we end up with Dump, I will vote for him. I won't like it, but as opposed to Hitlery there is no question.

If it's a Dump Vs. Sanders (I know it's almost impossible) I would consider Crazy Bernie because he isn't as entrenched in the corruptocracy as Dump or Hitlery.

It baffles me that so many Dump supporters are as eager to trash and lie about Cruz as any moonbat is, and just as willing to overlook the things Dump has said and BRAGGED about doing as the meat puppet faggot's zealots are.

Keeping Hitlery out of the WH is the paramount objective though.

What kind of people do you think the Bern would nominate to the court? I don't think they would be any better than the hildabitch.

It was a stupid law and should have been tossed out. All the Trump noise and this kind of stuff goes under the radar. If Cruz won the nomination the left will run wild with this sort of thing and you're naive if you don't think so. I was just following orders ain't gonna cut it. It will fit right into the fundamentalist Christian theocracy meme.

And its brief added that "any alleged right associated with obscene devices" is not "deeply rooted in the Nation's history and traditions." In other words, Texans were free to use sex toys at home, but they did not have the right to buy them.

^LMAO

It was a stupid law and should have been tossed out. All the Trump noise and this kind of stuff goes under the radar. If Cruz won the nomination the left will run wild with this sort of thing and you're naive if you don't think so. I was just following orders ain't gonna cut it. It will fit right into the fundamentalist Christian theocracy meme.

Ban Dildos=War on Women!

Women do not have qualms to discuss their masturbatory practices in public!

Oh Boy!:alcoholic:This election is turning into a freaky lib block party!

You want to bring out the "nerd living with his mom" vote?

Ban blow up dolls! Hey go for the anti-sex vote and ban all sex toys and KY gel!!

Uh huh--I see landslide!!

What kind of people do you think the Bern would nominate to the court? I don't think they would be any better than the hildabitch.

Bernie's choices would also be complete lunatics, but Hitlery would choose tyrannical sociopaths. Bernie's picks might be a little less tyrannical.

God only knows WTF sort of people Dump would pick, but I suspect the SCOTUS would end up on TV before too long and have cage matches.

Cruz is the only one I would trust to elect sane originalist judges. Three Cruz judges would be instrumental in rolling back regressive policies.

Bernie's choices would also be complete lunatics, but Hitlery would choose tyrannical sociopaths. Bernie's picks might be a little less tyrannical.

God only knows WTF sort of people Dump would pick, but I suspect the SCOTUS would end up on TV before too long and have cage matches.

Cruz is the only one I would trust to elect sane originalist judges. Three Cruz judges would be instrumental in rolling back regressive policies.

At least dump said he would appoint Scalia types, it will be a very cold day in hell when I would consider voting for either of the commies.

The world is falling apart, Russians buzz American warships and small minded lefties worry about selling sex toys. No surprises here.

Forum List

Back