Ted Cruz CALLS FOR END to Syrian refugee resettlement to America after #Paris TERROR ATTACK

Wouldn't it be more sensible to have a policy not to allow terrorists into the country?

dr carson is on the not refugee bandwagon as well
Carson while likable is a squish Aris , just saying . The only acceptable next President from my point of view is Trump or Cruz !! ---------- just saying !!

well Ben is a squish as he will allow further immigration and give amnesty to illegal aliens in the USA Aris . He is a squish . The TRUMP is much better as he says that he will exclude and remove these Syrian muslim refugee invaders from the USA if mrobama imports them . I sure don't know whats funny about that . Heck , look at whats happening in your own 'euroland' that's full of imported enemies . See Germany , France and Sweden the land of imported muslim rapists Aris !!

well Ben is a squish as he will allow further immigration and give amnesty to illegal aliens in the USA Aris . He is a squish . The TRUMP is much better as he says that he will exclude and remove these Syrian muslim refugee invaders from the USA if mrobama imports them . I sure don't know whats funny about that . Heck , look at whats happening in your own 'euroland' that's full of imported enemies . See Germany , France and Sweden the land of imported muslim rapists Aris !!

Laughing at your language. Callling hims a squish. The imagery was funny

Heard that Hungary is taking practical steps with its fence and I hope that the rest of Europe does the same thing and also starts to use armed force to exclude the muslim invaders . European Navies should be patrolling and turning the invaders back to Libya and other places that they come from as they see the invaders floating by Aris !!

Forum List

Back