Ted Cruz: Democrats now control Congress!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
TED for V.P. if Trump wins!

CNN ^ | 9/22/2015 | T. Sheifler
Ted Cruz deemed Harry Reid as the head of the Republican Senate on Tuesday. Cruz told reporters after Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell introduced a resolution to temporarily fund the government that he felt the Kentucky Republican was no longer the leader of the body where the GOP holds an eight-seat majority. "The position of Republican leadership boils down to this: They will support 100% of the priorities of Democrats," said Cruz, a Republican who is running for president. "Today, the leader in the Senate is Harry Reid because Republican leadership has said nothing will pass without Harry Reid's support....

CK89SzOWEAAf2Q7.jpg

But you were so proud of that little midterm election. You were going to change everything. I guess the GOP is just a bunch of incompetent wusses. I could have told you that a long time ago.

"Ted Cruz: Democrats now control Congress!!!"

Which comes as no surprise given the incompetence and stupidity of Congressional republicans, their ridiculous partisan politics, and their contempt for sound, responsible governance.

and he's right. everyone should be bombarding their Republican congresscritter phones. they have SOLD US OUT

Go Cruz:clap:

Cruz is trying to bolster his stagnant poll numbers. He's trying to be noticed. He wants his name on another government shutdown to rile up the rabid right in his favor.

That's all there is to this.

Cruz is trying to bolster his stagnant poll numbers. He's trying to be noticed. He wants his name on another government shutdown to rile up the rabid right in his favor.

do you on the left ever progress? you call yourselves progressives, yet all you do is Regress. a government shutdown, OMG OMG OMG OMG. just shallow and talk about wanting to be noticed. that's a Democrats Fearmongering battle cry. THEY want to shut us down you won't receive your guberment hand out

Last edited:

do you on the left ever progress? you call yourselves progressives, yet all you do is Regress. a government shutdown, OMG OMG OMG OMG. just shallow and talk wanting to be noticed. that's a Democrats Fearmongering battle cry. THEY want to shut us down you won't receive your guberment out hand

Whatever.

A government shut down is 7 days away if President Obama doesn't sign a funding bill. That's a fact, not something I made up. Cruz wants it to happen and he wants his name on it so he'll rise in the right wing polls.

Democrats control congress? If you consider republicans who refuse to let Obama do anything democrats..

do you on the left ever progress? you call yourselves progressives, yet all you do is Regress. a government shutdown, OMG OMG OMG OMG. just shallow and talk wanting to be noticed. that's a Democrats Fearmongering battle cry. THEY want to shut us down you won't receive your guberment out hand

Whatever.

A government shut down is 7 days away if President Obama doesn't sign a funding bill. That's a fact, not something I made up. Cruz wants it to happen and he wants his name on it so he'll rise in the right wing polls.

whatever is right. go vote for you Democrat. we've heard the DNC talking point for the day

TED for V.P. if Trump wins!

CNN ^ | 9/22/2015 | T. Sheifler
Ted Cruz deemed Harry Reid as the head of the Republican Senate on Tuesday. Cruz told reporters after Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell introduced a resolution to temporarily fund the government that he felt the Kentucky Republican was no longer the leader of the body where the GOP holds an eight-seat majority. "The position of Republican leadership boils down to this: They will support 100% of the priorities of Democrats," said Cruz, a Republican who is running for president. "Today, the leader in the Senate is Harry Reid because Republican leadership has said nothing will pass without Harry Reid's support....

CK89SzOWEAAf2Q7.jpg

Ted Cruz is too much of a Ham to be Trumps running mate. I feel if Trump picks someone, they would have to be willing to take the backseat to his presidency run .

I do see a Gov shutdown in Teds possible future , he doesn't like to be so behind in the polls and have the attention off of himself.
Ted Cruz creeps me out, I could handle anyone else but him. Wait...Except for Carly.

~

Forum List

Back