Ted Cruz GOES OFF On Washington Post After Cartoonist Depicts His Kids As Monkeys

Lol great cartoon. Though those dumb monkeys could easily be representative of any of Cruz's nuts-o followers.
Except they aren't. They are intended to be Cruz's children. The cartoonist is a c*nt.
He shouldn't have used them in a blatantly partisan political stunt. I don't recall any President ever doing such a thing.

You Do have a very short memory....

images
Showing off your family is not the same as blatantly insulting multiple individuals with opposing viewpoints.

Of course it is, it's using the children as PROPS.... SEEMS ALL POLITICIANS DO IT!
Not in a divisive political attack ad.

I do not have children that are in the public eye, do you?
Irrelevant.

Answer the question
Not irrelevant Cruz used his children as political fodder now if you figure him being an unfit parent into the mix then I may agree the use of children is in poor taste by all involved and they did not give one fuck about the kids. On BTW keep my "kids" out of the conversation as I have not brought them in and they are not an aspect of this conversation. See how that works?
Are you a fucking retard???

If a parent sexually abuses their children does it give you the right to do the same?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE???
and your ability to be a moron is unparalleled. The man was wrong, the cartoonist was wrong, the editorial dept was wrong. The kids suffered due to the ambitions of all involved.
You are the one arguing the merits of being a douchebag low life not me.
The thread is not about you.

Except they aren't. They are intended to be Cruz's children. The cartoonist is a c*nt.
He shouldn't have used them in a blatantly partisan political stunt. I don't recall any President ever doing such a thing.

images
Showing off your family is not the same as blatantly insulting multiple individuals with opposing viewpoints.

Of course it is, it's using the children as PROPS.... SEEMS ALL POLITICIANS DO IT!
Shall we bring up Chelsea Clinton's diatribe for her mother in 2008?

Irrelevant.

Answer the question
Not irrelevant Cruz used his children as political fodder now if you figure him being an unfit parent into the mix then I may agree the use of children is in poor taste by all involved and they did not give one fuck about the kids. On BTW keep my "kids" out of the conversation as I have not brought them in and they are not an aspect of this conversation. See how that works?

If a parent sexually abuses their children does it give you the right to do the same?

and your ability to be a moron is unparalleled. The man was wrong, the cartoonist was wrong, the editorial dept was wrong. The kids suffered due to the ambitions of all involved.
So you're as intelligent as the cartoonist I see. Well you good sir can join the other low life's on my reserved ignore list.
Only the dumbest of scumbags makes the cut. Congrats

images

You mean a grown woman praising her mother and not assaulting specific individuals of an opposing party?

You fail Vig. Again.

So you're as intelligent as the cartoonist I see. Well you good sir can join the other low life's on my reserved ignore list.
Only the dumbest of scumbags makes the cut. Congrats
Looks like you will put yourself on that list as well.

images

You mean a grown woman praising her mother and not assaulting specific individuals of an opposing party?

You fail Vig. Again.

A CHILD of the candidate, no matter the age... Is there an age LIMIT on this...where is it written down, OLD FOOL?

You fail Vig. Again.

A CHILD of the candidate, no matter the age... Is there an age LIMIT on this...where is it written down, OLD FOOL?
Ask the OP and supporters. They're the butthurt ones.

The level & amount of low life's in this thread is astounding.

If Cruz's dead great grandmother was being brutalized by some ignorant reporter it seems you all would rejoice simply because she is connected to a Cruz & anything that hurts him is good, right?

I'm out, this thread & half its participants are trash & unworthy of any further consideration in any serious discussion

The level & amount of low life's in this thread is astounding.

If Cruz's dead great grandmother was being brutalized by some ignorant reporter it seems you all would rejoice simply because she is connected to a Cruz & anything that hurts him is good, right?

I'm out, this thread & half its participants are trash & unworthy of any further consideration in any serious discussion
So that means he cannot handle a debate and runs off in a big huff.

The leftwing turds always go ballistic if anyone makes fun of Chelsea or Obama's kids, but they feel free to publish the most insulting crap imaginable about the children of Republican candidates. How do these scumbags walk around in broad daylight?

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz slammed The Washington Post on Tuesday after the paper depicted his two young daughters as monkeys in an editorial cartoon.

In an article accompanying her drawing, Pulitzer Prize winning cartoonist Ann Telnaes wrote that while it is an "unspoken rule in editorial cartooning that a politician's children are off-limits," she felt that Cruz's daughters, Caroline and Catherine, were "fair game" because the Republican presidential candidate used them in a Christmas parody video

Ted Cruz uses his kids as political props Ted Cruz uses his kids as political props pic.twitter.com/GNfoP4batF

That's the most insulting crap imaginable? lol.

The leftwing turds always go ballistic if anyone makes fun of Chelsea or Obama's kids, but they feel free to publish

Well as a liberal- I think attacking a politicians kids is really fucked up.

Good for Cruz. Nobody should abuse a politicians kids for politics.

I look forward to your howls of outrage the next time some rightwing turd attacks the Obama girls.

The leftwing turds always go ballistic if anyone makes fun of Chelsea or Obama's kids, but they feel free to publish the most insulting crap imaginable about the children of Republican candidates. How do these scumbags walk around in broad daylight?

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz slammed The Washington Post on Tuesday after the paper depicted his two young daughters as monkeys in an editorial cartoon.

In an article accompanying her drawing, Pulitzer Prize winning cartoonist Ann Telnaes wrote that while it is an "unspoken rule in editorial cartooning that a politician's children are off-limits," she felt that Cruz's daughters, Caroline and Catherine, were "fair game" because the Republican presidential candidate used them in a Christmas parody video

Ted Cruz uses his kids as political props Ted Cruz uses his kids as political props pic.twitter.com/GNfoP4batF

This is hilarious.

If your party's faithful are going to ceaselessly create and circulate photoshopped images of the Obamas as monkeys, than you have no right to complain when someone finally, after 8 years, returns the favor.

But make no mistake: the monkey reference doesn't even come close to having the same connotations when it is done against whites (who don't have a history of being compared to primates. Part of the reason it was both legal and morally acceptable to torture and hang blacks was because whites placed them closer to apes than humans on "scientific" taxonomy charts, and they didn't enjoy the legal protections of humans).

As a leader of the party, Cruz should have taken an unambiguous stand against the toxic racism levied by his party against the Obamas. He should also take a stand against the deeply racist Neo-Nazi White Supremacists who supports him, but he doesn't.

Also, there are more than a few Obama-monkey avatars on this message board, and we all know that Republican posters have zero problems with it. Comparing the Obamas to monkeys is the standard operating procedure of the underground Right - and the majority of the party just lets it go with a word, which implies tacit approval.

Is the Left any better? Obviously not. But this thread is about Cruz, who so emphatically does not have a leg to stand on.

The politically correct media will never go after that child molester rapist piece of shit Bill Clinton...

Forum List

Back