Ted Cruz Is Garbage

L
Wrong you friggin retard.
I know you are a liar, because you've taken this opportunity to denigrate the grieving family of a veteran who served honorably.
ying piece of shit. You know nothing retard.
Yes, I can tell from your distinguished demeanor how much of a veteran you are.
You never answered my question retard, what have you done? Commie.
Assholes like you almost make me reluctant to admit I'm a veteran..Who the fuck wants to admit to having ANYTHING in common with a scumbag likes of you...??:anj_stfu:
That's because you're just another internet cartoon character, pretending to be someone you're not.

L
And I commend him. Your post is about Ted Cruz. I served in Air Force and worked in Federal Law Enforcement, what have you done besides attend your little commie meetings?
You are a liar, you never did anything important with your life, that's why you talk like a complete fucking idiot now.
I know you are a liar, because you've taken this opportunity to denigrate the grieving family of a veteran who served honorably.

All of your sock account lie about military service

L
You are a liar, you never did anything important with your life, that's why you talk like a complete fucking idiot now.

All of your sock account lie about military service
I have no idea what this incoherent scree of nonsense means.

The thread title goes without saying, but listen to what a piece of shit Ted Cruz is.

cruz is definately a motherfucking sack of buttfucking shit for sure. My only question is, why do you give him so much press ? Are you a closet lover of Cruz?

Cruz is definitely someone who should share a prison cell with Dennis Hastert. Are we supposed to believe he isn't gay?

The thread title goes without saying, but listen to what a piece of shit Ted Cruz is.

cruz is definately a motherfucking sack of buttfucking shit for sure. My only question is, why do you give him so much press ? Are you a closet lover of Cruz?

Cruz is definitely someone who should share a prison cell with Dennis Hastert. Are we supposed to believe he isn't gay?

Another closeted homosexual pretending to be straight by accusing somebody else of being gay.

Another closeted homosexual pretending to be straight by accusing somebody else of being gay.

Is that what you're doing now?

Obviously not, dumbshit. And please tell us why Cruz should be in prison. Is it because he criticized Biden or because you decided he's gay?

Obviously not, dumbshit. And please tell us why Cruz should be in prison. Is it because he criticized Biden or because you decided he's gay?

Obviously? I don't think it's that obvious.

You should believe whatever you receive from 'Moonbat Cranium Command' over your aluminum foil transception device.

tin_foil_hat.jpg

Share it with Billary.

You wouldn't know obvious if it slapped you upside your dense libtard head.

I notice you dodged my question. How about answering it?

I notice you dodged my question. How about answering it?
He can't answer honestly so he dodges.

why do Republicans run net jobs like this Ted Cruz and people like Michelle Bachmann? they may be popular in their home states but there is no way they are electable on a national level

Joe Biden said the Republican party wants to put black people in chains.

Someone who says something that stupid deserves non-stop mocking.
notice all of the horrible weather Texas is having I believe it is God's punishment for them voting for Ted Cruz

notice all of the horrible weather Texas is having I believe it is God's punishment for them voting for Ted Cruz
I doubt you even believe in God being a libtard.
I don't as a matter of fact. oh and by the way please please please please please run Ted Cruz he doesn't have a chance in hell. which by the way I don't believe in hell either

I doubt you even believe in God being a libtard.
I don't as a matter of fact. oh and by the way please please please please please run Ted Cruz he doesn't have a chance in hell. which by the way I don't believe in hell either
You will believe one day, good luck. Oh, Cruz is better than anyone you have so far.

Forum List

Back