Ted Cruz Is Garbage

The thread title goes without saying, but listen to what a piece of shit Ted Cruz is.

why do Republicans run net jobs like this Ted Cruz and people like Michelle Bachmann? they may be popular in their home states but there is no way they are electable on a national level

Yes, but it's fun to watch him make an idiot of himself. Curz made a crass and poorly timed joke about the Vice President only days after his son died from brain cancer. Did Cruz just have a brain fart, did his handlers not prep him, or was he just taking a cheap shot? It seems pretty obvious that he either doesn't know what's going on in world, is totally lacking in character, or he's just plain stupid.

The thread title goes without saying, but listen to what a piece of shit Ted Cruz is.

why do Republicans run net jobs like this Ted Cruz and people like Michelle Bachmann? they may be popular in their home states but there is no way they are electable on a national level

Yes, but it's fun to watch him make an idiot of himself. Curz made a crass and poorly timed joke about the Vice President only days after his son died from brain cancer. Did Cruz just have a brain fart, did his handlers not prep him, or was he just taking a cheap shot? It seems pretty obvious that he either doesn't know what's going on in world, is totally lacking in character, or he's just plain stupid.

Or it could be that you are trying to build a bond fire out of a couple of twigs.

Probably because they are better than any idiot on your side.

I just heard on Saturday Night Live news Weekend Update Beaumont Texas is the least educated place in America. where is Ted Cruz a politician in Texas? is it anywhere near this Beaumont Texas?

Cruz is as pompous and stupid as they come, and you can tell just from reading his supporters posts on this thread.

I commend him. Your post is about Ted Cruz. I served in Air Force and worked in Federal Law Enforcement, what have you done besides attend your little commie meetings?
. Thank you for your service both in and out of the military. It seems to me that these libruls who are so butt hurt over Cruz would support Joe Biden for the nomination of their party. This has to be the first time in history that a sitting Vice President hasn't been selected as the nominee of his Party. They think Cruz insulted Joe. It is them by ot selecting Joe to run. Beau would have liked to have known his father was appreciated as he awaited his fate.

Last edited:

Cruz is as pompous and stupid as they come, and you can tell just from reading his supporters posts on this thread.

the only purpose for Ted Cruz is to make whoever the Republican nominee is look more sane and credible compared to him

Republicans run crazies like Michele Bachmann Herman Cain and Ted Cruz to make their crazy nutjob base happy but ultimately they know they have to run someone moderate like Romney. My guess is the run someone like Marco Rubio a guy who seems normal.

I just heard on Saturday Night Live news Weekend Update Beaumont Texas is the least educated place in America. where is Ted Cruz a politician in Texas? is it anywhere near this Beaumont Texas?

Typical libtard believes a comedy show spoof. Idiots.

like the Daily Show there's always some truth to what SNL is reporting if you look it up I bet you this moment Texas face is just what they say on educated white trash hicks. probably a lot of them on welfare too

like the Daily Show there's always some truth to what SNL is reporting if you look it up I bet you this moment Texas face is just what they say on educated white trash hicks. probably a lot of them on welfare too

Black welfare queens top them all, obuthole kind of whores.

Or it could be that you are trying to build a bond fire out of a couple of twigs.

I think his statement is quite revealing. The most important things we learn about candidates is not in planned, rehearsed speeches where every phrase and idea is scrutinized by handlers but off the cuff remarks, jokes, and debate responses.

I think his statement is quite revealing. The most important things we learn about candidates is not in planned, rehearsed speeches where every phrase and idea is scrutinized by handlers but off the cuff remarks, jokes, and debate responses.

let's stop telling them what an idiot Ted Cruz's hopefully they will run him

Joe Biden said the Republican party wants to put black people in chains.

Someone who says something that stupid deserves non-stop mocking.

Agreed. republicans don't want blacks in chains because then they'd have to feed them and call them lazy mooches, which they do now anyway.

Joe Biden said the Republican party wants to put black people in chains.

Someone who says something that stupid deserves non-stop mocking.

Agreed. republicans don't want blacks in chains because then they'd have to feed them and call them lazy mooches, which they do now anyway.
If you were going to cast Ted Cruz as their hero was a villain of the movie which do you think you would cast him as? He be thr used car salesman?

Ted Cruz reminds me of the bad principal in Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Or the bad guy it is a central movie. a real douche bag

Forum List

Back