Ted Cruz may of been Gay in college

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
00000002.JPG

Ted Cruz's roommate from Princeton and Harvard Law, David Panton. What are the odds your roommate stays the same through 2 colleges?

How Ted Cruz’s best friend drew him into Jamaican politics and business

Weird the way he is holding his roommate like they're lovers. This isn't the stance of friends but lovers.

So what if he was/is? There are plenty of things to dislike about Cruz without worrying about who he was bumping uglies with.

Oh my god... and the guy is black too! He is actually touching a black person! OMG... How can we ever vote for such a person? He's gay and having gay sex with a black man while he's not screwing around on his ugly wife.... no way we could ever elect him president! I bet that he is opposed to abortion because he likes to feast on small babies when he's not busy fucking strange women and gay black men! ---Disgusting!

I don't know what's worse, that' he might be a gay or that he's into miscegenation.

So what if he was/is? There are plenty of things to dislike about Cruz without worrying about who he was bumping uglies with.

I think this allegation is bullshit, and I don't judge people based on their sexual orientation. However, hypothetically, there would be plenty of room to call out Cruz's rabid anti-homosexual rhetoric.

But again, pretty sure this allegation is bullshit.

Everyone giving Matthew a hard time, though....calm down. At least he's learned how to post something else.

Firstly, you can't be gay for part of your life and straight the rest of the time. Contrary to what right-wingers believe, gay is gay and can't be changed.

Secondly, what does it matter whether he is gay or straight? It doesn't.

The only consideration is whether Cruz is qualified and capable of being the leader of the western world. IMO, Cruz isn't qualified to be a be the leader of the the local neighbourhood watch, much less the President of the United States. Cruz is a radical right-winger with no clue as to folly of his policies, and no ability to lead.

Contrary to what right-wingers believe, gay is gay and can't be changed.

Well, actually, that's not true. Sexuality is not determined by DNA. It is a combination of both nature and nurture factors. It's relatively common for people to have a "phase" of experimentation. It's also possible for sexuality to mature and develop well into adult life. I have a very good friend who was married for well over a decade to his college sweetheart. About four years ago they divorced when he finally realized his sexuality. I've had the conversation with him; he says that his homosexuality was something that developed over time. It's not that he was confused, or that he was suppressing it early in life. He was without a doubt straight once upon a time. After many years, things changed. He was in his mid 30s when confusion set in.

While this isn't a typical situation, and there aren't many people in whom this kind of latter life re-orientation will occur, it can happen. That being said, I'm pretty sure this Cruz allegation is bullshit.

Firstly, you can't be gay for part of your life and straight the rest of the time. Contrary to what right-wingers believe, gay is gay and can't be changed.
That's a lie perpetuated by gay activists. I know people who were gay and now they are not. Dismissing them as having never really been gay would be intellectually dishonest. I think they are in a better position to say. Human sexuality is not so simple that your sex life is preordained at birth.

00000002.JPG

Ted Cruz's roommate from Princeton and Harvard Law, David Panton. What are the odds your roommate stays the same through 2 colleges?

How Ted Cruz’s best friend drew him into Jamaican politics and business

Weird the way he is holding his roommate like they're lovers. This isn't the stance of friends but lovers.

Are you shitting me? If not...:lol:

Do you not have any close friends that joke around or embrace you? Gosh, I hope you do. My close friends mean the world to me and we embrace all the time.

Are you trying to land a job at TMZ? lol

Is that even possible? Why have sissie lefties been telling us all these years that homosexuality was genetic. Isn't the political double standard obvious by now. We knew all there is to know about Bush's college years and now the sleazy left wing media matters investigators are probing the college lives of current republicans. Meanwhile Barry Sotoro Hussein Obama's college records are still locked in a freaking vault.

00000002.JPG

Now what am I bid for this articulate, clean Negro here?

Forum List

Back