Ted Cruz Not Moving!!!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, these idiots love to talk out of their ass!

Bloomberg’s Joshua Green: Ted Cruz Well Positioned to Challenge Hillary in 2020 if Trump Stumbles in November

by DAN RIEHL17 Mar 2016Washington, DC318

Bloomberg News reporter Joshua Green tells Breitbart Daily News host Stephen K. Bannon there is absolutely no reason for Texas Sen. Ted Cruz to drop out of the Presidential Race!

At worst, Green says, Cruz could emerge as the go-to conservative Republican to challenge a then-President Hillary Clinton in 2020 if Donald Trump gets the GOP nomination but loses the general election to the Democrat.

Said Green, “There is no reason on earth for Ted Cruz to get out of this race even if he decides he’s not going to be the nominee this time around. He is the one candidate who is carrying the conservative banner, the movement conservative, ideological banner.”

He also made the point that in a contested convention, Cruz could use his delegates as a bargaining chip to gain leverage with Trump as the potential nominee.

Bloomberg's Joshua Green: Ted Cruz Well Positioned to Challenge Hillary in 2020 if Trump Stumbles in November - Breitbart

"GTP"
765f0c361b8d2f77d0f947f01515132c.jpg

Bloomberg’s Joshua Green: Ted Cruz Well Positioned to Challenge Hillary in 2020 if Trump Stumbles in November

Bloomberg News reporter Joshua Green tells Breitbart Daily News host Stephen K. Bannon there is absolutely no reason for Texas Sen. Ted Cruz to drop out of the Presidential Race!

At worst, Green says, Cruz could emerge as the go-to conservative Republican to challenge a then-President Hillary Clinton in 2020 if Donald Trump gets the GOP nomination but loses the general election to the Democrat.

Said Green, “There is no reason on earth for Ted Cruz to get out of this race even if he decides he’s not going to be the nominee this time around. He is the one candidate who is carrying the conservative banner, the movement conservative, ideological banner.”

He also made the point that in a contested convention, Cruz could use his delegates as a bargaining chip to gain leverage with Trump as the potential nominee.

Bloomberg's Joshua Green: Ted Cruz Well Positioned to Challenge Hillary in 2020 if Trump Stumbles in November - Breitbart

"GTP"
View attachment 67817

I had always hoped that no matter who was the nominee that the next R President would pick Cruz as his Attorney General. The Senator was made for that office.

"GTP"
View attachment 67817

I had always hoped that no matter who was the nominee that the next R President would pick Cruz as his Attorney General. The Senator was made for that office.

But Cruz will be 135 years old by that time.

we may as well settle for a Trump/Cruz or Cruz/Trump ticket at this point...this way we get both armies to come out and flush the beast down the toilet

"GTP"
View attachment 67817

Yo, lovely Girl? He was made to run this once Great Country, as a Real Conservative President, but he is putting up with a Obama type running as a Republican? But Trump is really a Reform Party Man, this is his true Party? He lost in 2000 running in the Reform Party, so now he is a Republican? Tell me Girl, what is he really up too?

"GTP"
737d9554e0a3acd3cb3215db3046-should-ted-cruz-run-for-president-in-2016.jpg

Someone really expects Her Thighness to hang on to the little bit of coherency she has left until 2020?

No, really?????

we may as well settle for a Trump/Cruz or Cruz/Trump ticket at this point...this way we get both armies to come out and flush the beast down the toilet
How about Trump/Kasich ticket then appoint Cruz to the Supreme Court. I like it.

How about Trump/Kasich ticket then appoint Cruz to the Supreme Court. I like it.

Yo, how about Cruz/Fiorina ticket? Put Trump on the Supreme Court? That would be funny, could you see Trump scratching his head? I don`t know nothing about America when it comes down to it, Trump would say!

"GTP"
737d9554e0a3acd3cb3215db3046-should-ted-cruz-run-for-president-in-2016.jpg

i still think that Trump needs to appt Big Bird to the Supreme Court,,,hey,,,at least hes not a liberal.

Truthfully, if I thought Cruz would accept a ticket with Donald Trump, I'd have my doubts about voting for him at that point. As much as I admire Cruz and am excited about the idea of him as President, I'm not a fangirl like the Trump followers, ready to excuse and cheer for anything he does.

How about we just elect Cruz as president then send Trump to Mexico as our ambassador with the promise that he remains there until Mexico pays for the wall and stops sending their problems here

Forum List

Back