Ted Cruz on Social Security & Illegal Immigration

Ted Cruz is an Open Borders scumbag.
We have a Commerce Clause; why are we losing money on Commerce at our borders? Whence any complaints about taxes, from the Right.
Senate Immigration Bill S744 brings in over 1,600,000 Business Visas over 10 Professional Categories a year.
Supported by Rubio, Cruz and the rest of the Congress Scumbags.

Good stuff.

I'm more likely to support Rubio, Cruz and Congress for having the foresight to bring in skilled labor.

The more talent in America, the better.

Only losers fear talent.

You mean you love you over-inflated Stock Portfolio.

We have a Commerce Clause; why are we losing money on Commerce at our borders? Whence any complaints about taxes, from the Right.
Senate Immigration Bill S744 brings in over 1,600,000 Business Visas over 10 Professional Categories a year.

Good stuff.

I'm more likely to support Rubio, Cruz and Congress for having the foresight to bring in skilled labor.

Only losers fear talent.
That must be the excuse for the current crop of GOP candidates.

Good stuff.

Only losers fear talent.

You mean you love you over-inflated Stock Portfolio.

I am in cash right now.

Good stuff.

Only losers fear talent.

I prefer giving Americans the skilled jobs.
It's too bad the GOP legislature cuts funds for training and adult education by $33 million.
Now take in the fact that Corporate America has been cutting back on employee training for years.
All of this leads to corporations outsourcing to skill trained foreign workers,who of course settle for low wages.
The American displaced worker and willing American workers are playing against a stacked deck.
So much for the American Dream.

snowball, hell, Cruz.

Chances.
I certainly wouldn't say that. I'd say his chances are good...

poll_zpss3iqwj68.jpg

Forum List

Back