Ted Cruz outed as White Supremacist

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

@AOC

US House candidate, NY-14

I must say, Ted Cruz making poorly executed memes while riding in the quiet car of the White Supremacist Express is pretty on brand for both him and 2020.

Maybe he gets it from the Canadian side of the family

Doomed we are. Lol
Ted Cruz is Hispanic, a Latino. How the fuck does that go with white supremacy?
He's a sellout with internalized racism. So he supports white supremacy. You don't have to be white to believe in white supremacy.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

@AOC

I must say, Ted Cruz making poorly executed memes while riding in the quiet car of the White Supremacist Express is pretty on brand for both him and 2020.

Doomed we are. Lol
He's a sellout with internalized racism. So he supports white supremacy. You don't have to be white to believe in white supremacy.
Wow...Circular reasoning within circular reasoning.

Dude, seek out some professional help....Seriously.

circular-reasoning1.jpg

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

@AOC

Doomed we are. Lol
All white people are white supremacists.
Your racism is showing. Of course, you dont care. You have stated you wanted white people to be murdered and dragged through the streets.
You are the kind of people that keep hate alive. Great job, dumbfuck. Great job.
No, people like you keep hate alive. Essen is reacting to the hate whites like you put on him. The collective psychosis of right wing whites does not allow you to see that.

This is black ppl's country. We built it. We have fought in every war. And we were here first.

I don't live in Africa, and no one in my family has lived in Africa for 500 years. The countries my distant ancestors came from over there don't even exist any more..

I'm a Foundational Black American and (as I say) this country was built by black people even a white supremacist like Trump says so

You are RACIST POS ...

And, Americans know it ....

Your kind ... the American HATING POS' s

Your RACISISM has no place in a Modern America ....

America is moving beyond you Racist C*ck Suckers ...

Just saying ...

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

@AOC

Doomed we are. Lol
Wow...Circular reasoning within circular reasoning.

Dude, seek out some professional help....Seriously.

View attachment 397269

Internalized racism is defined by Dr. Karen D. Pike as, the "internalization of racial oppression by the racially subordinated." In a study titled “The Psychology of Racism”, Robin Nicole Johnson points out that internalized racism entails both "conscious and unconscious acceptance of a racial hierarchy in which whites are consistently ranked above people of color." Non whites who suffer from internalized racism believe and promote negative stereotypes of their own race. They will adopt white beliefs and thinking.

Now SYRAU.

This is black ppl's country. We built it. We have fought in every war. And we were here first.

I don't live in Africa, and no one in my family has lived in Africa for 500 years. The countries my distant ancestors came from over there don't even exist any more..

I'm a Foundational Black American and (as I say) this country was built by black people even a white supremacist like Trump says so

You are RACIST POS ...

And, Americans know it ....

Your kind ... the American HATING POS' s

Your RACISISM has no place in a Modern America ....

America is moving beyond you Racist C*ck Suckers ...

Just saying ...

BS. America is moving past you. Americans agree with Essen.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

@AOC

Doomed we are. Lol
What kinda drugs do they have you on ?

America has long since left behind Racist MF's like you ...

And, you know it.

But, you keep pretending like your kind is still somehow significant.

At this point, you should be able to at least gather some kind of sympathies for your Mental Illness.

And, you know it.

At this point, you should be able to at least gather some kind of sympathies for your Mental Illness.
Well if racism wasn't signifcant then there would not have been the racial problems there have been and still is.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

And, you know it.

You are a racist trying to tell me how America has moved beyond racism. Get help for your psychosis.

You are a racist trying to tell me how America has moved beyond racism. Get help for your psychosis.
No one gives a rip what you asshole Racist have to say.

You are Delusional to believe that anyone even takes you psychos seriously.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

@AOC

Doomed we are. Lol
Hispanic is not a race.

There are many white Latino who are white supremacists because most of them identify as white.

120571670_361565061865493_6826820045327173088_n.jpg
Really and we have men who identify as women and some who identify as being Jesus and/or God---but this doesn't make it so. How stupid do you have to be to not understand that hispanics (well the ones you are talking about) a mixture of ASia and Spanish/Portugal blood---------------with many if not most also having african ancestory as well. Unless they are pure spaniards or portugalese---or descendents of the German nazis who hid in Latin america----------they ain't white specifically speaking.

The natives of Latin America/south america/and Mexico weren't white so thusly their descendents aren't either.

Forum List

Back