Ted Cruz outed as White Supremacist

White people had the the guns and ammo advantage in Vietnam but still lost.

They were ran out the country. And most of the veterans who made it out alive couldn't even function bk in normal life such was the ass kicking they got.

Tell me when I'm lying ?

Why ? Because they were facing a people who had heart and courage and were not afraid to die.

When you are talking about black people

We are outnumbered
We are out-manned
We are out financed

We go up against the bigges military power on the planet

BUT WE STILL GO HARD BODY.

No one has that kinda courage like black Americans. You don't roll the tanks for a group of pussies.

120585107_361577468530919_457287387814633574_o.jpg

The only way white people will win a race war against black people is if they take it to the sky.

If it's a guerrilla war on land you will lose. White people are cowardly race. Matter of fact, shooting people at range when they are no threat to you is pretty cowardly. But that's suits your 200 million guns, 12 trillion rounds of ammo nature.

October 10 is the anniversary of the Battle of Tours in 743, where the Honkies beat back the Moors (that's what they called black people then) decisively and saved Western Civilization.

A lot of very brave whites out there.

They were ran out the country. And most of the veterans who made it out alive couldn't even function bk in normal life such was the ass kicking they got.

Tell me when I'm lying ?

Why ? Because they were facing a people who had heart and courage and were not afraid to die.

We are outnumbered
We are out-manned
We are out financed

No one has that kinda courage like black Americans. You don't roll the tanks for a group of pussies.

The only way white people will win a race war against black people is if they take it to the sky.

If it's a guerrilla war on land you will lose. White people are cowardly race. Matter of fact, shooting people at range when they are no threat to you is pretty cowardly. But that's suits your 200 million guns, 12 trillion rounds of ammo nature.
They were defeated by small arms and guerilla tactics, by people defending their home turf, buffoon.

If you urban assholes think you're really all that with your cockeyed "aiming" and spray-and-pray tactics, get your sorry scumbucket asses out into rural Murica, where people know what to do with single shots at 300 yards.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

@AOC

US House candidate, NY-14

I must say, Ted Cruz making poorly executed memes while riding in the quiet car of the White Supremacist Express is pretty on brand for both him and 2020.

Maybe he gets it from the Canadian side of the family

Doomed we are. Lol
All white people are white supremacists.

^ USMB's leading racist
Not at all

What you think of black racism is how black people react to white racism.

I don't want black people to hate white people. I want black people to stop loving them

I don't know if the other Black SJW are your sock accounts, but you all sound exactly alike. It's a boring One Note Samba.

Now, I will be the first to to say that there is racism. I heard a perfect example about a black Jew who walked into Central Synagogue for services and was treated like an interloper. Same with Senator Scott (R-SC) who has been accosted 7 separate times by security in the Senate.

Your attitude is the absolutely worst way of handling it!

You might want to work on your people skills, you're not winning anyone over

Tell me when I'm lying ?

We are outnumbered
We are out-manned
We are out financed

BUT WE STILL GO HARD BODY. We still front up to you everyday. Our heart and courage is in history books. We shook the whole up about George Floyd. You want to go toe to toe with that ?

That isnt cowardly, its smart. Its called "moving on past chucking spears."

Tell me when I'm lying ?

We are outnumbered
We are out-manned
We are out financed

They were defeated by small arms and guerilla tactics, by people defending their home turf, buffoon.

If you urban assholes think you're really all that with your cockeyed "aiming" and spray-and-pray tactics, get your sorry scumbucket asses out into rural Murica, where people know what to do with single shots at 300 yards.
Remember that black guy from that "ex military guerilla" outfit telling texas to give them land and the fool had a jammed up 22? :lol:

There was probably a recent leftist poll that found the term White Supremacist got a higher hate rating than Nazi. This is why we hear this label over and over.

Its plausible with the knuckleheads

Its the hot new " you're a wayciss" label

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

@AOC

I must say, Ted Cruz making poorly executed memes while riding in the quiet car of the White Supremacist Express is pretty on brand for both him and 2020.

Doomed we are. Lol

Canadian side of the family?

His mother was born in Delaware and his father was from Cuba!

Ted Cruz was born in Canada because of his parents working up there...

If Cortez said something that stupid, well damn it she is stupid as stupid come!

Tell me when I'm lying ?

We are outnumbered
We are out-manned
We are out financed

BUT WE STILL GO HARD BODY. We still front up to you everyday. Our heart and courage is in history books. We shook the whole up about George Floyd. You want to go toe to toe with that ?

Oh silly negro

You know not what you ask for
Like flicking the light switch on and off? Flushing the toilet?taking a shower ?drive thru tendies ?...yeah kiss it all goodbye

We may talk about civil war 2 .....and get told we're violent wayciss White supremacist ......errr no

They're wont be a race war cause we'll have cw2 instead ...all walks of life will have different loyalties

Local
Meatspace baby

We dont want it but we think its coming anyway

Thats all

See ya in hell ....cause thats exactly what it will be for tens of millions
On the road to utopia ....pffft

itdkskeke.jpeg

Lol I'm gonna drink from your skulls

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

@AOC

Doomed we are. Lol

If Cortez said something that stupid, well damn it she is stupid as stupid come!
Ahhh details schmetails

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

@AOC

Doomed we are. Lol

Ahhh details schmetails

Maybe she confused Canada for Cuba seeing both start with a C and end with a A!

I remember not long ago watching a program where african blacks didn't have a clue on how to use a toilet.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

@AOC

Doomed we are. Lol
Ted Cruz is Hispanic, a Latino. How the fuck does that go with white supremacy?

Well, they've called Dinesh D'Souza a white supremacist too so, there's that.
I believe they have also called Ben Shapiro one as well and he's Jewish.

I don't want black people to hate white people. I want black people to stop loving them
Oh my, another racist black guy that hates whites, yet chooses to stay in a white country instead of returning to Africa. Blacks like you prove white culture is superior to African culture.

Oh my, another racist black guy that hates whites, yet chooses to stay in a white country instead of returning to Africa. Blacks like you prove white culture is superior to African culture.
This is black ppl's country. We built it. We have fought in every war. And we were here first.

I don't live in Africa, and no one in my family has lived in Africa for 500 years. The countries my distant ancestors came from over there don't even exist any more..

I'm a Foundational Black American and (as I say) this country was built by black people even a white supremacist like Trump says so

Tell me when I'm lying ?

We are outnumbered
We are out-manned
We are out financed

Racist POS ...

We know who you are ....

Forum List

Back