Ted Cruz Perfectly Explains Why Nancy Pelosi Is So Terrified of Trump Giving the SOTU Address

You are not American.

You can't be and have such a disconnected and distorted view of the threats to your own well being safety-wise and economically and from a sovereignty standpoint.

You are a triple threat to America.

Good thing you are not American.

But a terrible thing that you are here to make others sell out their countrymen by opposing the wall.

There should be a place near the Alinsky part of hell reserved for those like you.

I didn't vote for a Russian puppet like you.

We don't need a 30' concrete wall. Why are you willing to built it?

And really " Alinski" is that all you right wing assholes have to bring up?
Trump is killing this country & assfucks like you are helping him/, So don't you dare say I am not an American. I am not helping Trump kill America, you are.

Me: Did you get the memo?

You: What memo?

Me: The one that informs all like you that because we can't distinguish between the American citizens who bash America and our President, from the Communists and Islamists, that we should assume that anyone who bashes America as those Communists and Jihadists do, is no less any enemy than the enemy ideologues who bash America and President Trump.

It is referred to as the Crossfield Memorandum.

This is the "Dumbass Memorandum" If you are too stupid to distinguish those who trash the President from those that bash the country, then you are truly a dumbass.
They are one and the same, douche nozzle.

EXACTLY.

Announcing: The Crossfield Memorandum (Everyone Please Read)
The Crossfield Memorandum
Tuesday January 22, 2019

Because internet political forums are largely anonymous, we can't tell the difference between American citizens who bash America or our President and the Communists, Islamists and other foreigners who want America to collapse, who also bash this nation and Donald J. Trump.

Therefore to stop the weakening of our country and our strong rightful leadership at a time of great potential peril, we should assume that anyone, (even those who profess to be citizens or atheists or other non Muslim believer) who bashes our nation and our leader online is no less an enemy than any of the recognized enemy ideologues trying to destroy our home.

Anyone who posts as an enemy should be treated as an enemy.

Please consider anyone who bashes Donald Trump and America as would-be enemies at war with America.

Our Constitution was made for a moral and religious people.

But it can not stop the incessant online bashing which weakens our country with every successive blow.

Our President is powerful. But he can not stop the online bashing.

It is up to you and I to stop the online bashers by using online disdain and criticism of them as moral and religious people might have done to enemies in history when America was strong.

We needn't BE any more moral or religious necessarily.

We just need to do what religious and moral Americans would do if their President and country were under constant verbal attack.

Let's stop the online bashing of President Trump and America.

Leland Crossfield
(leecross)
Trump is neither religious nor moral. According to you, the Constitution was not written for him and he’s the enemy.

You are not American.

You can't be and have such a disconnected and distorted view of the threats to your own well being safety-wise and economically and from a sovereignty standpoint.

But a terrible thing that you are here to make others sell out their countrymen by opposing the wall.

There should be a place near the Alinsky part of hell reserved for those like you.

Trump is killing this country & assfucks like you are helping him/, So don't you dare say I am not an American. I am not helping Trump kill America, you are.

Me: The one that informs all like you that because we can't distinguish between the American citizens who bash America and our President, from the Communists and Islamists, that we should assume that anyone who bashes America as those Communists and Jihadists do, is no less any enemy than the enemy ideologues who bash America and President Trump.

This is the "Dumbass Memorandum" If you are too stupid to distinguish those who trash the President from those that bash the country, then you are truly a dumbass.
They are one and the same, douche nozzle.

EXACTLY.

Announcing: The Crossfield Memorandum (Everyone Please Read)
The Crossfield Memorandum
Tuesday January 22, 2019

Because internet political forums are largely anonymous, we can't tell the difference between American citizens who bash America or our President and the Communists, Islamists and other foreigners who want America to collapse, who also bash this nation and Donald J. Trump.

Therefore to stop the weakening of our country and our strong rightful leadership at a time of great potential peril, we should assume that anyone, (even those who profess to be citizens or atheists or other non Muslim believer) who bashes our nation and our leader online is no less an enemy than any of the recognized enemy ideologues trying to destroy our home.

Anyone who posts as an enemy should be treated as an enemy.

Please consider anyone who bashes Donald Trump and America as would-be enemies at war with America.

Our Constitution was made for a moral and religious people.

But it can not stop the incessant online bashing which weakens our country with every successive blow.

Our President is powerful. But he can not stop the online bashing.

It is up to you and I to stop the online bashers by using online disdain and criticism of them as moral and religious people might have done to enemies in history when America was strong.

We needn't BE any more moral or religious necessarily.

We just need to do what religious and moral Americans would do if their President and country were under constant verbal attack.

Let's stop the online bashing of President Trump and America.

Leland Crossfield
(leecross)
”We just need to do what religious and moral Americans would do if their President and country were under constant verbal attack.”

Oh? And what’s your plan? Crawl back under your bed?

That isn't where illegals cross the border, moron. The problem is illegal aliens, not just drugs and weapons.
Tell that to dumbass Donnie because he said the wall was about drugs & weapons.

You are not American.

Oh? Where was that devotion to the president from you rightards between January, 2008 and January, 2017?
"Devotion"??? If you're devoted to a politician, you have some serious identity issues.

There you go again.Being such a stupid fuck to think Democrats want illegal immigration. If that were the case, why did Obama increase the border patrol. According to assfuck you, he would have fired them all.

If it were not the case, why are they fighting to keep their sanctuary cities and now states? Why did the Democrat Senate stop Kate's law, a common sense law that had harsh penalties for felons who return back to the US after deportation? Why do lib states issue illegals drivers licenses so they can get to work or school?

Court Deportations Drop 43 Percent in Past Five Years

I see you have no clue what sanctuary cities are all about. Just the typical dumbass Trumpette. Kate's Law is a joke. It would do nothing but fill up our federal prisons with non violent people. Illegals that live here are driving - you want a bunch of unproven drivers running around driving?

Your ignorance is not surprising. Any jackass who thinks pointing a gun makes him a tough guy just ain't too swift.

I'm swift enough to know that Kate's Law would have stopped many of those people who killed Americans from coming back here. And actually, if it were up to me, Kate's Law would apply to any illegal. Then we wouldn't need a wall, extra border patrol, drones or fences. Plus if we changed the law, many of the people who have been here for years would be heading to the border to get the hell out.

Illegals should not be driving period. And if they did drive and get caught, immediate deportation.

You can't complain about the stray cat problem in your yard if you keep putting out a huge bowl of milk on the patio every night. Democrats want these people here and more of them.

So I should build a wall along the one side of my property to keep the cats out?

If it makes you happy. But a cheaper more effective way to keep the cats off your property is quit giving them things they want, and eventually they will quit coming around.
The illegals come here for a better life , escape violence in their home country.
If it is Democrats giving them a better life then it is Democrats that make our country so desirable,

All you assfucks do is lie,. What do Democrats give illegals? I mean other than they don't steal their children.

Oh lookie!!!

It's another 'I hate powerful women AND/OR I hate women that make Trump look stupid' thread from a Trumpbot misogynist.

When are you people going to finally figure out that doesn't work and never has?

When are you going to figure out Trump doesn't work & never has?

He’s worked harder than you ever did. You don’t become a success by not working, you become a Democrat instead.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Trump was a millionaire at age 8. I guess he worked hard for that.

The fat assed piece of shit doesn't show up for work until after 11:00 AM & watches TV most of the day.

No, people who know him say Trump is up well before 4:00 am every day. He is not much of a sleeper.

If you have money, you do have to work hard to keep or grow it. Not everybody can handle money. In fact there have been books written on lottery winners who's good fortune totally ruined their lives. I happen to know one of those people.

Working with industry all day long, I can tell you I've seen plenty of companies handed down to the children, and closed up after a couple of years. Those kids only knew how to spend Dad's money--not make it like Dad did.

You don't have to be pounding spikes into the ground with a sledge hammer all day to say one is working.

He gets to work after 11 AM.

Trump had his father bail him out a few times.

Trump is a crook. He cheated his contractors. He lies to attract investors. There is a reason he had to run to Russia to get loans.

He’s worked harder than you ever did. You don’t become a success by not working, you become a Democrat instead.

The fat assed piece of shit doesn't show up for work until after 11:00 AM & watches TV most of the day.

He took a small sum and built it into a HUUUUGE sum.

He learned the construction business from the ground up at the feet of the hard edged, tough, strong, smart, no nonsense men who worked on his father's construction sites.

Can you read a set of blueprints? Can you read and understand a quarterly or year end report or a P& L statement?

You could probably get a job as a janitor at one of his properties.

Good honest work.

You would be in good company along with 35,000 other daily Trump Org. employees.

He was handed tens of millions of dollars and all of Daddy's business & banking contacts & had to have daddy bail him out several times.

There have been millions of millionaires and billionaires in history.

How many of their sons ever did what DJT has done?

None.

PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP FOR THE WIN.

:113:

How many lied & got Russia to help him win an election?

That isn't where illegals cross the border, moron. The problem is illegal aliens, not just drugs and weapons.

You are not American.

Oh? Where was that devotion to the president from you rightards between January, 2008 and January, 2017?

He was promising more Liberalism for America. Too much Liberalism is America's problem. You want Liberalism to soften up Americans to make it easier to slide us further to the Left and over the edge into the abyss. You want America to fail.

And as far as the stupid Liberals are concerned, they don't realize the cost of their folly until it is too late to rescue.

And those are the ones you are still preaching to, I'd guess.

And I am still waiting for you to explain BHO's forged Birth Certificate.

Rush Limbaugh - I Hope Obama Fails (The Original)

Dittopost
Published on Jan 17, 2009

1/16/09

If it were not the case, why are they fighting to keep their sanctuary cities and now states? Why did the Democrat Senate stop Kate's law, a common sense law that had harsh penalties for felons who return back to the US after deportation? Why do lib states issue illegals drivers licenses so they can get to work or school?

I see you have no clue what sanctuary cities are all about. Just the typical dumbass Trumpette. Kate's Law is a joke. It would do nothing but fill up our federal prisons with non violent people. Illegals that live here are driving - you want a bunch of unproven drivers running around driving?

Your ignorance is not surprising. Any jackass who thinks pointing a gun makes him a tough guy just ain't too swift.

I'm swift enough to know that Kate's Law would have stopped many of those people who killed Americans from coming back here. And actually, if it were up to me, Kate's Law would apply to any illegal. Then we wouldn't need a wall, extra border patrol, drones or fences. Plus if we changed the law, many of the people who have been here for years would be heading to the border to get the hell out.

Illegals should not be driving period. And if they did drive and get caught, immediate deportation.

You can't complain about the stray cat problem in your yard if you keep putting out a huge bowl of milk on the patio every night. Democrats want these people here and more of them.

So I should build a wall along the one side of my property to keep the cats out?

If it makes you happy. But a cheaper more effective way to keep the cats off your property is quit giving them things they want, and eventually they will quit coming around.
The illegals come here for a better life , escape violence in their home country.
If it is Democrats giving them a better life then it is Democrats that make our country so desirable,

All you assfucks do is lie,. What do Democrats give illegals? I mean other than they don't steal their children.
Bullshit. Democrats give illegals my money. Idiot.

At least he shows up to work, and he has money and not on the public dole.
You could take a lesson from that, Dave, get out of your mom's basement.

Trump as the prime time for the SOTU, he can splain' things as they really are and she has to keep her yap shut.

The Trumps are known tax evaders. That is worse than being on 'the dole".

~~~~~~
Please show the factual evidence not hyperbole and lies.....
Ask the State of New York.
In other words, you can't support your moronic claim. State income taxes are always based on your federal return, moron.
Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father

Hmmm, wrong. Allowing them in doesn't make the country better. Americans made the country what it is, not a bunch of scumbag politicians. Illegals come here to cash in when they have contributed nothing.

Democrats give illegals access to the country, protection from our immigration laws, and access to $billions in social services.

How do they do that?

You are not American.

Oh I dont know, when he said "To Fundamentally Transform America into a 3rd world country", not my president. When he said "we should share the wealth", not my president. When he said "You will save $2,500 on healthcare and didnt", not my president. When he left 4 US citizens to die in Benghazi, while he jetted off to Las Vegas to fund raise. Not my president. When he said "Energy prices must necessarily skyrocket", not my president. When he said "we will bring in millions more Muslims from the middle east", not my president. When he allowed Mexican Cartel drug lords to buy fully automatic weapons with the blessings of his DOJ and had 10,000 innocent Mexican citizens murdered along with a border agent, not my president. Fuckers like you kept your head up your ass, which is why the 1/2 white fagot was able to get away with what he did, and there is still so much more.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

At least he shows up to work, and he has money and not on the public dole.
You could take a lesson from that, Dave, get out of your mom's basement.

Trump as the prime time for the SOTU, he can splain' things as they really are and she has to keep her yap shut.

The Trumps are known tax evaders. That is worse than being on 'the dole".

~~~~~~
Please show the factual evidence not hyperbole and lies.....
Ask the State of New York.
In other words, you can't support your moronic claim. State income taxes are always based on your federal return, moron.
Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father
If what he did was illegal, then why wasn't he charged with tax evasion?

Hmmm, wrong. Allowing them in doesn't make the country better. Americans made the country what it is, not a bunch of scumbag politicians. Illegals come here to cash in when they have contributed nothing.

Democrats give illegals access to the country, protection from our immigration laws, and access to $billions in social services.
You really can't read.

He learned the construction business from the ground up at the feet of the hard edged, tough, strong, smart, no nonsense men who worked on his father's construction sites.

Can you read a set of blueprints? Can you read and understand a quarterly or year end report or a P& L statement?

Good honest work.

You would be in good company along with 35,000 other daily Trump Org. employees.

He was handed tens of millions of dollars and all of Daddy's business & banking contacts & had to have daddy bail him out several times.

None.

None??

WTF?? You cultists are brainwashed. Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Mark Zuckerberg, just to name a few; all have many times the wealth of trump and started with far less than what Trump’s father gave him to get started.

You are not American.

He was promising more Liberalism for America. Too much Liberalism is America's problem. You want Liberalism to soften up Americans to make it easier to slide us further to the Left and over the edge into the abyss. You want America to fail.

And as far as the stupid Liberals are concerned, they don't realize the cost of their folly until it is too late to rescue.

And those are the ones you are still preaching to, I'd guess.

And I am still waiting for you to explain BHO's forged Birth Certificate.

Rush Limbaugh - I Hope Obama Fails (The Original)

Dittopost
Published on Jan 17, 2009

1/16/09

And in the end Obama did.

Fail.

Legacy?

What legacy?

First non-American President?
First gay President?
First White House same-sex marriage?

Good honest work.

None.

How many lied & got Russia to help him win an election?

You have a deep and abiding love for morons, don't you?

Either you must love them greatly in order to act as stupid as they are, to stoop to their level.

Or else you fkng despise them so much that you can justify lying and misleading them and using them like toilet paper because they are of little value to you and getting them to dance to your lies is all they are worth...helping the progress of your Jihad.

Good honest work.

None.

None??

WTF?? You cultists are brainwashed. Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Mark Zuckerberg, just to name a few; all have many times the wealth of trump and started with far less than what Trump’s father gave him to get started.

What kind of retard are you?

He is PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Tell me when your fantasy loop gets to the part where those leftist billionaires are sworn in at the Nation's Capitol.

You are not American.

"Devotion"??? If you're devoted to a politician, you have some serious identity issues.
Yes, devotion...

”Please consider anyone who bashes Donald Trump and America as would-be enemies at war with America.

How do they do that?
Food, education, housing, healthcare. All paid for by taxes. Idiot.

Forum List

Back