Ted Cruz, potential ethics violation

Bottom line is that the right will go into the next election cycle with the same utterly unqualified and ideologically crazy Klown Kar Kandidates as the last one.

It really is as though the pubs are working, deep undercover, for the Dems.

Tea Party Shellecked Obama and the Dems in 2010, besides that, yeah they did "nothing worthwhile"

Democrat Senators

Robert Byrd, KKK Grand Kleagle
Teddy Kennedy, left his pregnant gf overnight in an underwater car
Richard Blumenthal, lied about his military service in Vietnam
Liz Warren, entire life after the age of 20 has been an Affirmative Action sham based on her high non-Indian cheekbones
Harry Reid, suspected drug mule and wanted for questioning with a series of prostitute murders in Las Vegas

Come on now, those are different...don't you know

Not really..

Mitt Romney had a girlfriend die in a car crash too.

Didn't you guys run him for President?

:lol:

At least Romney didn't leave her to drown while he ran home to call his lawyer and put on a fake neckbrace.

I did a thorough search, am rather surprised this hasn't been noted since the story posted on the 18th.

Texas Republican Senator Ted Cruz potentially violated ethics rules by failing to publicly disclose his financial relationship with a Caribbean-based holding company during the 2012 campaign, a review of financial disclosure and company documents by TIME shows. The relationship originated with a $6,000 investment Cruz made more than a decade ago in a Jamaican private equity firm founded by his college roommate.

When Cruz later reported the financial relationship in 2013, he failed to comply with Senate rules requiring full identification of the holding company and its location, triggering an inquiry by Senate Select Committee on Ethics staff and a second amended disclosure. After additional inquiries by TIME this week, Cruz said he is now in the process making further corrections to his disclosure.

Read more: Ted Cruz Failed To Disclose Ties To Caribbean Holding Company | TIME.com

You best worry more about Hillary and how the Chicago crew is going to try to do her in. They need her decimated.

Back room says the SOB's are really going to do her over. I'll come out fighting tooth and nail for her if need be.

I hope this story makes it up to the media.

Sorry, but Ted Cruz is bad for this nation, and I'm wondering why someone who hates the government so much is trying to force his will on this nation.

And worse..............why do we allow it?

Because he won an election.

And since it seems every elected official is some degree of financially dirty, I sincerely doubt that anything will come of it. Just a little brick in the Cruz wall.

I mean - seriously. Look at Mitt. Refused to divulge his taxes, had money stored offshore everythefuckwhere - nobody cared.

The only reason Cruz was elected was because he ran unopposed.

No he didn't.
He ran against Democrat Paul Sadler.
Cruz won 56.4% by Sadler who got 40.6%
Cruz also got 40% of the Hispanic vote.

I did a thorough search, am rather surprised this hasn't been noted since the story posted on the 18th.

Texas Republican Senator Ted Cruz potentially violated ethics rules by failing to publicly disclose his financial relationship with a Caribbean-based holding company during the 2012 campaign, a review of financial disclosure and company documents by TIME shows. The relationship originated with a $6,000 investment Cruz made more than a decade ago in a Jamaican private equity firm founded by his college roommate.

When Cruz later reported the financial relationship in 2013, he failed to comply with Senate rules requiring full identification of the holding company and its location, triggering an inquiry by Senate Select Committee on Ethics staff and a second amended disclosure. After additional inquiries by TIME this week, Cruz said he is now in the process making further corrections to his disclosure.

Read more: Ted Cruz Failed To Disclose Ties To Caribbean Holding Company | TIME.com

Given the fact Cruz is completely devoid of ethics, this comes as no surprise.

Given the fact Cruz is completely devoid of ethics, this comes as no surprise.

Dershowitz says that Cruz is the most ethical ever.

Best student he ever had. If one thing is wrong with Cruz it is he is too freaking ethical.
From Alan.

Last edited:
I hope this story makes it up to the media.

Sorry, but Ted Cruz is bad for this nation, and I'm wondering why someone who hates the government so much is trying to force his will on this nation.

And worse..............why do we allow it?

Because he won an election.

And since it seems every elected official is some degree of financially dirty, I sincerely doubt that anything will come of it. Just a little brick in the Cruz wall.

I mean - seriously. Look at Mitt. Refused to divulge his taxes, had money stored offshore everythefuckwhere - nobody cared.

The only reason Cruz was elected was because he ran unopposed.

Which election are you talking about?

I thought the big one that upset everyone expecting politics as usual, was when he actually
won the Republican primary, and then won over Dewhurst. So he had to defeat both the messed up old school GOP AND messed up Democrat old school.

As for trying to discredit him, whether it's him or whoever it is, these leaders should be
enforcing and defending the Constitution. Obama wasn't doing that, the same way people said Bush wasn't either.
So the point of Tea Party is to clean that up in both GOP and Dem.

If Cruz fails he also should be held to principle. No one is perfect, or is the master expert on all issues that need defending against BS.

As long as they are trying to enforce equal protection and representation under law,
does it matter which person stands up for that?

He may do it in one case, Wendy Davis in another. Depending what the issue is.

Look at the principle and point they are trying to make. That comes first over Party!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back