Ted Cruz Pulls Down Pants, Farts All Over Mike Pence's Big Night

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
:lmao:

I had to use that title for the OP. I got it from the Wonkettes of all places but it's perfect to point out what a son of a bitch Cruz really is.

To have his maniacal moment attempting to secure his place in the sun errrrrrrrrrr for his running again in 2020 he also managed to ruin a good man's night.

Think about it.

You get one speech and one shot at celebrating your moment as having been chosen to be on the Presidential ticket at the Republican Convention, and a smarmy mealy mouth sore loser decides to try to ruin the night.

Pence did well but cripes, Cruz really showed what an asshole he is. But then just like his campaign, Ted pulled another dirty.

OBI.jpg

Cruz totally overshadowed Pence and made the story about him the whole news cycle. The idea that Trump outsmarted Cruz by allowing him to speak is silly.

:lmao:

I had to use that title for the OP. I got it from the Wonkettes of all places but it's perfect to point out what a son of a bitch Cruz really is.

To have his maniacal moment attempting to secure his place in the sun errrrrrrrrrr for his running again in 2020 he also managed to ruin a good man's night.

Think about it.

You get one speech and one shot at celebrating your moment as having been chosen to be on the Presidential ticket at the Republican Convention, and a smarmy mealy mouth sore loser decides to try to ruin the night.

Pence did well but cripes, Cruz really showed what an asshole he is. But then just like his campaign, Ted pulled another dirty.
Funny and I do agree.

2020 will a GOP primary contest between Cruz and Ryan.

Point of note: you do not need to pull down your pants to fart.

People fart on average every hour without pulling down their pants.

You do need to pull down your pants to sh!t however.

So if your title had said "... And Sh!t" it would have made more sense.

You need to keep your fart jokes and your sh!t jokes apart.

You certainly know your shit. lol

Yep Cruz's political career is over. And that's a good thing for America.
I wish it were true but it is not.

Cruzzer will be back in 2020 to harass Paul Ryan who will likely run against Hillary then.

In the meantime the only thing Cruz will be good for is filibustering Hillary's SCOTUS nominees.

At least he will be good for something then.

Yabbut she's Canadian.

Yep Cruz's political career is over. And that's a good thing for America.
I wish it were true but it is not.

Cruzzer will be back in 2020 to harass Paul Ryan who will likely run against Hillary then.

In the meantime the only thing Cruz will be good for is filibustering Hillary's SCOTUS nominees.

At least he will be good for something then.
Nah he's been looking like a fool for years, and the primary buried him.

Cruz showed his true colors and I am glad that he did...He only cares about himself in hopes that if Donald looses he will be the first in line to bad mouth the whole thing..
Creepy Ted.

Cruz showed his true colors and I am glad that he did...He only cares about himself in hopes that if Donald looses he will be the first in line to bad mouth the whole thing..
Creepy Ted.
He can still shut down the govt. when Trump is president...

Cruz totally overshadowed Pence and made the story about him the whole news cycle. The idea that Trump outsmarted Cruz by allowing him to speak is silly.
To be fair, it's pretty easy to overshadow that lunatic Pence.

He is rather wooden.

For some reason it just occurred to me ----

Try to imagine what Ted Cruz taking the podium at the WH Correspondent's dinner would sound like. Telling jokes.
snore.gif

Forum List

Back