🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ted Cruz says he is working hard for "single mothers" and the "poor".

Ted Cruz says he is working hard for "single mothers" and the "poor". He said that on a talk show over the weekend.

Does anyone believe that?

Does anyone believe the Republican Party is working for single moms and the poor?

If so, how? Any examples?

130813185245-exp-tsr-jones-ted-cruz-eligible-00002001-horizontal-gallery.jpg

(how long before moved to the bad lands or the flame zone?)

Im not sure that Mt Rushmore didnt laugh at that one.

Oh gee, I'm sorry I didn't take the OP seriously. I mean this issue of evil republicans out to screw over single moms and the poor should be taken seriously.

Should I also address how republicans want to throw old ladies off bridges?

Don't for get about the orgies of puppy dog strangling. Republicans like to do that as well.

If Obama said he is against eating live puppies on TV, Republicans would do it just to spite him.

ObamaDog.jpg

While i don't always agree with Democrats on their ideas for "helping" the poor, Republicans saying they care is laughable. They claim that if the rich get richer the wealth will just "trickle down". Instead, at any prospect of profit loss the rich lay off workers, and ship jobs overseas.

While i don't always agree with Democrats on their ideas for "helping" the poor, Republicans saying they care is laughable. They claim that if the rich get richer the wealth will just "trickle down". Instead, at any prospect of profit loss the rich lay off workers, and ship jobs overseas.

And Republicans on the USMB defend that.

They are torn between "Why hasn't Obama created jobs" and "The government can't create jobs".

And Republicans on the USMB defend that.

They are torn between "Why hasn't Obama created jobs" and "The government can't create jobs".
111005_cartoon_600.jpg

politics is not about who's right, who's wrong. It's about the haves and the have nots.Those that have it can by off our govt. and get more, while the have nots are still going without.

Forum List

Back