🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ted Cruz says he would not interfere with Colorado’s legal weed

I don't like this stance at all. Either the POTUS enforces and obeys ALL the laws of the land - or he should be impeached for not doing his job.

I don't like this stance at all. Either the POTUS enforces and obeys ALL the laws of the land - or he should be impeached for not doing his job.
Like the illegal/unconstitutional seizure of property without due process?

States rights. Just don't cross the state line.

Actually, I agree with you. Unfortunately, the federal laws do not. Therefore (are you listening C_Clayton_Jones) either the law must be changed at the federal level or it must be enforced.

Dumbass. Imminent domain is ALWAYS done with due process. The courts approve it and they steal your land. :) Never said it was right - but it's the law. Remember the mantra of the left? Either we are a "nation of laws" or we aren't, You left wingers LOVE that saying - that is while Obama is in office....

Dumbass. Imminent domain is ALWAYS done with due process. The courts approve it and they steal your land. :) Never said it was right - but it's the law. Remember the mantra of the left? Either we are a "nation of laws" or we aren't, You left wingers LOVE that saying - that is while Obama is in office....
Cops don't rule in cases of imminent domain...and imminent domain has nothing to do with the Constitutional right to due process in criminal proceedings...

The financial momentum will break the back of the treaty with the UN and the drug war....

So a constitutionalist is going to respect state rights? Why is this shocking!

Cops don't rule in cases of imminent domain...and imminent domain has nothing to do with the Constitutional right to due process in criminal proceedings...

I suggest you go back and re-read your law. Remember this: "the law" and the "Constitution" are not mutually exclusive. Laws are passed every day that are not "constitutional" and have been since the courts installed themselves over the Constitution.

The SCOTUS isn't "Constitutional" yet it exists.

Watch this video - especially the section concerning Imminent Domain - become educated and you'll understand that the United States government really doesn't give a hoot in hell for the Constitution.

Last edited:
States rights means that what's legal in Colorado will get your ass kicked in Wyoming.

States rights means that what's legal in Colorado will get your ass kicked in Wyoming.

Understood. I have seen the signs on 25 and 90. Bring your pot in and you will go to jail.

I am completely in favor of state's rights and always have been. Here's the rub, however: There has been a takeover (over the years) by the federal government of states rights. When slavery existed - the fed jumped in and proclaimed it "illegal" (specifically in order to keep the union together). Once done - it was open season on state's rights (thanks Abe). So now - most anytime that the monster in Washington DC decides - it takes power away from the individual states - in DIRECT OPPOSITION to the Constitution of the United States (the 10th Amendment Article X).

So - as long as there are "laws", and in order to enforce those "laws" - the government is "supposed" to apply the law equally (contrary to this President). In other words - Marijuana is illegal - period. I'm not advocating that it is right or wrong - but it is a LAW. and Contrary to the left (who only opposes those laws that they disagree with) until they are changed - they are the law of the land. Sorry - but there it is.

Last edited:
Cruz will that legazi marijuana and weed in 10+10 pcs or it's Sanders idea in Colorado or all United ?? Same like old soccer team Man U the name of USMB favous United. True or false with United with USA ??!

Forum List

Back