Ted Cruz Says SCOTUS 'Clearly Wrong' to Legalize Gay Marriage

That makes no fucking sence. How am I the bigot when I am not trying to exclude anyone from marriage except someone who wants to marry his or her minor child. So much for destroying me.

And I an STILL waiting for you to step up and admit what the real reasons are for you wanting to punish gays AND THEIR CHILDREN

Oh, so you don’t mind incest. Got it.

So you think it’s perfectly fine for a Father to Marry a Daughter as long as they are adults.

You are one sick dude.

Last edited:
Now THAT is bigoted bullshit that I previously excoriated you on. You're actually saying that gays do not have the right marry someone who they are emotionally and physically attracted to what that right is understood among heterosexuals. No only do you not respect the rights of individuals, you are degrading the institution of marriage andreducing to a loveless buisness arrangement. I have to want what sort of relationships you have if any.

Sexual and emotional attraction is not a requirement of a marriage license.

Is someone forcing you to marry? Sounds like it.

And many. Many gays married prior to obergfell.

Now THAT is bigoted bullshit that I previously excoriated you on. You're actually saying that gays do not have the right marry someone who they are emotionally and physically attracted to what that right is understood among heterosexuals. No only do you not respect the rights of individuals, you are degrading the institution of marriage andreducing to a loveless buisness arrangement. I have to want what sort of relationships you have if any.

Hey you changed the law, not me. Why else would the law change to make it legal for same sex straights to marry?

Hey you changed the law, not me. Why else would the law change to make it legal for same sex straights to marry?
More stupidity. That does not even address my point

You're really outdoing yourself today Oberegfell simply to gender out of the equation. There is no law makes same sex straight people can mary and there is no law against it

You are beyong stupid! I said exactly the opposite!! What the fuck is wrong with you??!!
How am I the bigot when I am not trying to exclude anyone from marriage except someone who wants to marry his or her minor child. So much for destroying me.

“ I am not trying to exclude anyone from marriage except someone who wants to marry his or her own minor child”

So you would not exclude adult Fathers marrying Adult daughters.

You’ve shown your true colors. And I am happy to show them.

And many. Many gays married prior to obergfell.
So what. ? Look. Let me know when you have sometyhing new to contribute, including your reasons for wanting to PUNISH GAYS AND THEIR CHILDRE, Until then don't bother me

Oh I'm still waiting for you to destroy my argument. If you think that you have you must be psychotic as well as stupid

Of course not legally. But most people including gays require it in ther personal lives and the law must respect that. Have you ever experience an emotional attraction?

Often, but allowing straight same sex couples the right to marry kinda makes my point, now don’t it.

So what. ? Look. Let me know when you have sometyhing new to contribute, including your reasons for wanting to PUNISH GAYS AND THEIR CHILDRE, Until then don't bother me

Oh I'm still waiting for you to destroy my argument. If you think that you have you must be psychotic as well as stupid

I did, your just to stupid to see it!

I don't even know what inane point it is that you think your making. I told you not to bother be until you have something new to say,

when you said you wouldn’t exclude adult siblings and adult parent/children to marry, you showed you are not adult enough to have a mature conversation with.

Hope you fail in this attempt. It’s really, really perverted

Last edited:
when you said you wouldn’t exclude adult siblings and adult parent/children to marry, you showed you are not adult enough to have a mature conversation with.

Hope you fail in this attempt. It’s really, really perverted
I did not say that you fucking slimy troll. Just because I specifically mentioned minor children, you can't take that as a statement on my views of adult incest. How stupid are you? That is a complicated subject and not the topic of this thread. I will say that although it may involve consenting adults, it has the potential to upend society. So go ahead and call me a bigot again . You are not same and honest enought to have any conversation with

I did not say that you fucking slimy troll. Just because I specifically mentioned minor children, you can't take that as a statement on my views of adult incest. How stupid are you? That is a complicated subject and not the topic of this thread. I will say that although it may involve consenting adults, it has the potential to upend society. So go ahead and call me a bigot again . You are not same and honest enought to have any conversation with

Bullshit, you specifically said you would only exclude parents from marrying their own minor children.

Go away perv

That makes no fucking sence. How am I the bigot when I am not trying to exclude anyone from marriage except someone who wants to marry his or her minor child. So much for destroying me.

And I an STILL waiting for you to step up and admit what the real reasons are for you wanting to punish gays AND THEIR CHILDREN

See above, your ONLY EXCLUSSION

See above, your ONLY EXCLUSSION
Get the fuck out of here and stop poluting the thread with your trolling bullshit,. Excluding some people from marriage if there is a rational basis and compelling societal interst in doing so does not make one a bigot ( and no, I am not going to get into all of that)

Come back when you are ready to honestly explain why you have such animosity for gay people that you will punish them AND THEIR CHIDREN by excluding them fom marriage.

Excluding a class of people from marriage when there is NO RATIONAL BASIS OR COMPELLING SOCIETAL INTEREST does make someone a bigot.

Get the fuck out of here and stop poluting the thread with your trolling bullshit,. Excluding some people from marriage if there is a rational basis and compelling societal interst in doing so does not make one a bigot ( and no, I am not going to get into all of that)

Come back when you are ready to honestly explain why you have such animosity for gay people that you will punish them AND THEIR CHIDREN by excluding them fom marriage.

Excluding a class of people from marriage when there is NO RATIONAL BASIS OR COMPELLING SOCIETAL INTEREST does make someone a bigot.

So, you want to only exclude parents and their minor children from marriage. So in your view, it would be fine for dad to marry daughter if both are adults. And of course, grandpa could marry granddaughter as well. Right?

What a bizarre world you live in.

Forum List

Back