Ted Cruz Says SCOTUS 'Clearly Wrong' to Legalize Gay Marriage

You see. This is exactly what I meant when I said that your “one man-one woman” trope is just the symptom. It’s clear that your hate and disregard for gay people runs much deeper than can be explained simply by an appeal to tradition logical fallacy. Indeed, you are displaying a callous disregard for gay people and seemingly do not even afford them the right to happiness and fulfillment.

Proof is when you keep repeating things like gays could have married someone of the opposite sex and that the law says nothing about being sexually or romantically attracted . Either you do not have the capacity to understand how hurtful that is or you don’t care. In either case you are seriously fucked up in the head. Maybe in an era of arranged marriages when no one had a reasonable expectation of fulfillment and happinessClearly you do not even regard them as fully human.

I don’t know what to attribute it to but some things come to mind. Maybe you never found happiness and fulfillment and are resentful of others who have, especially those that are part of a group who are easy to vilify.

Maybe you harbor some unexpressed religious beliefs

Maybe you have issues with your own sexuality and need to put as much distance as possible between you and “them”

Maybe you are threatened by the changes in society that you don’t understand and can’t adjust to.

That last point may partially explain your clinging to the one man-one woman thing. However, the fact that you have been educated about the damage that is done by the discrimination that you advocate makes it clear to me that there has got to be more to it than just a need to cling to tradition.

How can you say I hate gays when I don’t deny them the right to marry?

You make no sense.

wrong, our rights come from God, not any government, and being mentally confused is an illness not a right.
You can believe that if you want. Hey, consider this. God might not be a bigot. You might be in for an unpleasant surprise someday when you stand before her.

Joe, fun fact, a couple too closely related can not have a marriage license issued. It would be against the law.

Fun fact, a couple too closely related can be arrested for having sex. That's why they can't get marriage licenses.

Fun fact # 2, there is no physical required to have a marriage license issued. Do you understand the difference between a void contract and one that is voidable Joe?

Uh, wow, you miss the point again, don't you?

And Joe, I’m sure the brave Marine and his wife would love to teach you something about love, but I’d caution him, you ain’t too bright.

Do you know how many career military get divorced?

Poor ol Joe, been losing so damn badly he starts the personal attacks.

Not at all... you are the classic definition of a prude... someone who lives in mortal fear that someone else might be enjoying himself.

How can you say I hate gays when I don’t deny them the right to marry?

You make no sense.
Holy fucking shit! Once again, there is something seriously wrong with you. You can't seem to process anything that I have said, or pretending to not get it. In any case you are not responding with any human emotion. I am begining to think that you are a preprogramed troll bot

Fun fact, a couple too closely related can be arrested for having sex. That's why they can't get marriage licenses.

Uh, wow, you miss the point again, don't you?

Do you know how many career military get divorced?

Not at all... you are the classic definition of a prude... someone who lives in mortal fear that someone else might be enjoying himself.

Now we are getting somewhere. What is the reasoning for making sexual relations between those too closely illegal Joe?

Spoiler alert, Joe’s answer will be something in the line of: “cuz it’s illegal!”

Holy fucking shit! Once again, there is something seriously wrong with you. You can't seem to process anything that I have said, or pretending to not get it. In any case you are not responding with any human emotion. I am begining to think that you are a preprogramed troll bot

Or, someone more interest in factual debate based on the issue, and less on emotional drivel.

Now we are getting somewhere. What is the reasoning for making sexual relations between those too closely illegal Joe?

Spoiler alert, Joe’s answer will be something in the line of: “cuz it’s illegal!”

Oh, there's a reasoning, but it doesn't entirely make sense.

There's really no reason why you can't bang your stepsister. You aren't going to create an inbred idiot who is going to vote MAGA at some point.

But the law is written in such a way to prevent that.

On the other hand, there's no law against having gay sex at this point. So no reason to deny them marriage licenses.

Now, unless you have something substantive to add to the conversation (you don't), I'll just ignore more of your pretzel logic to rationalize your homophobia.

Oh, there's a reasoning, but it doesn't entirely make sense.

There's really no reason why you can't bang your stepsister. You aren't going to create an inbred idiot who is going to vote MAGA at some point.

But the law is written in such a way to prevent that.

On the other hand, there's no law against having gay sex at this point. So no reason to deny them marriage licenses.

Now, unless you have something substantive to add to the conversation (you don't), I'll just ignore more of your pretzel logic to rationalize your homophobia.

So, the marriage law limiting the Union of one man to one woman, not too closely related, and of legal age with the ability to consent, had rational reasoning behind it?

And that reason was to eliminate the government sanctioning inbreeding, correct?

And to eliminate child exploitation and exploitation of the incompetent, right?

I really don’t expect a straight forward answer from you as your more the emotional fragile type.

Last edited:
I called you out. I nailed you . Gay people are human beings. They have the same rights as everyone else. No one believes your lies or buys into your duplicitous con games. That is reality.

The only question is, do you believe your own bullshit or are you just a con artist who is not very god at it. If the former, you're psychotic. If that latter your a not so bright sociopath

Last edited:
I called yu out. I nailed you . Gay people are human beings. They have the same rights as everyone else. No one believes your lies or buys into your duplicitous con games. That is reality.

The only question is, do you believe your own bullshit or are you just a con artist who is not very god at it. If the former, you're psychotic. If that later your a no so bright sociopath

A bus driver is licensed to transport passengers.

An airline pilot is licensed to transport passengers.

Both human, both deserve my respect, but the bus driver is not allowed to fly an airliner just because he has a CDL.

Now you have a great day.

the real question here is whether homosexuality is a normal mammalian condition. THAT is the real issue that neither side is willing to discuss.
Funny how that issue ws never raised in any court during the protracted litigation leading up to the Obergefell ruling. Even the bigots trying to defend the states ban on same sex marriage knew how stupid it was. Why don't you?
A bus driver is licensed to transport passengers.

An airline pilot is licensed to transport passengers.

Both human, both deserve my respect, but the bus driver is not allowed to fly an airliner just because he has a CDL.

Now you have a great day.
Holy fucking shit! WHAT?
OH. let me guess. Same sex couples are not allowed to marry because they can't have children. Right? Get the fuck over it

Funny how that issue ws never raised in any court during the protracted litigation leading up to the Obergefell ruling. Even the bigots trying to defend the states ban on same sex marriage knew how stupid it was. Why don't you?

Holy fucking shit! WHAT?
OH. let me guess. Same sex couples are not allowed to marry because they can't have children. Right? Get the fuck over it

Nope, just combined, no same sex couple can ever create a child. NOT EVEN AT A SAME SEX ORGY. 🤪

Forum List

Back