Ted Cruz Says SCOTUS 'Clearly Wrong' to Legalize Gay Marriage

You, sir, are a bigot. You want to keep gay people from getting married to the people they care about.

Give me a compelling reason why gay people shouldn't be able to marry.

Nope, didn't argue that...

Nope, never argued anything of the sort.

You'd need a fucking brain to do that.

I think you come on here just to call people names. When asked to point out this “bigotry”, you can’t. But hey, if being a victim turns you on, I’m sure there’s a bigot around every corner for you.

I however, just seek to treat all equally. And as you have pointed out quite nicely, perhaps marriage is an antiquated law that simply needs to be put in the dumpster of history like the horse and buggy.

I can’t see why this would upset you so much.

Equality perfected, right?

I think you come on here just to call people names. When asked to point out this “bigotry”, you can’t. But hey, if being a victim turns you on, I’m sure there’s a bigot around every corner for you.

You hate gay people. That's pretty clear. Not sure why. Hey, I'm sure that one time at camp was just a phase for you.

I however, just seek to treat all equally. And as you have pointed out quite nicely, perhaps marriage is an antiquated law that simply needs to be put in the dumpster of history like the horse and buggy.

No, it just needs to be modified to reflect how people live, and not what the bigots want.

You hate gay people. That's pretty clear. Not sure why. Hey, I'm sure that one time at camp was just a phase for you.

No, it just needs to be modified to reflect how people live, and not what the bigots want.

Find one hateful things I’ve said about homosexuals.

Joe, is the truth that you hate heterosexuals?

That’s OK Joe, we don’t really mind if you do.

But that’s the Uniter in me I guess

And JoeB131 i know a bus driver that has the ability to transport people on the ground with his CDL license.

Amazingly enough though, he is not allowed to fly passengers in an airliner because, as he explains it, the dynamics of air flight are a lot different than bus travel.

You would think that I would think less of the bus driver than I do the airline pilot, but I don’t.

You, sir, are a bigot. You want to keep gay people from getting married to the people they care about.

Give me a compelling reason why gay people shouldn't be able to marry.

Nope, didn't argue that...

Nope, never argued anything of the sort.

You'd need a fucking brain to do that.
Hey Joe . FYI Watch out with that Norm thing. I believe that it is a zombie troll bot that does not know it's dead. Check out it's antics here :

It constantly tries to gas light people by misrepresenting or outright lying about what was said to try to make you think that you're crazy. It is on a mission to obfuscate any issue with all sorts of bizarre twists and turns.

It is a shameless and heartless bigot who will try to turn the tables and make you the bigot. When confronted with obvious lies annd logical fallacies, it will pivot too some newand more bizarre diversion. It denies being a bigot but redily admits to wanting to deny gays the right to marry because "that is not bigotry.

It will eat you're brains if given the chance. Ignor it and it will wither and die.

Last edited:
Hey Joe . FYI Watch out with that Norm thing. I believe that it is a zombie troll bot that does not know it's dead. Check out it's antics here :

It constantly tries to gas light people by misrepresenting or outright lying about what was said to try to make you think that you're crazy. It is on a mission to obfuscate any issue with all sorts of bizarre twists and turns.

It is a shameless and heartless bigot who will try to turn the tables and make you the bigot. When confronted with obvious lies annd logical fallacies, it will pivot too some newand more bizarre diversion

It will eat you're brains if given the chance. Ignor it and it will wither and die.

Just because I defend the rights of straights to marry same sex? Or understand that a bus driver can’t fly an airliner because the dynamics are far different?

But, I love all I posted about above regardless.

Just because I defend the rights of straights to marry same sex? Or understand that a bus driver can’t fly an airliner because the dynamics are far different?

But, I love all I posted about above regardless.
YOU are ignored!

You see... JoeB131 This is exactly what I am talking about. I never said that straight people could not marry their own gender if that was what floats their boat.

Last edited:
And @JoeB131 i know a bus driver that has the ability to transport people on the ground with his CDL license.

Amazingly enough though, he is not allowed to fly passengers in an airliner because, as he explains it, the dynamics of air flight are a lot different than bus travel.

You would think that I would think less of the bus driver than I do the airline pilot, but I don’t.

Uh, not sure why you are comparing professional licenses to marriage licenses.

I have a friend who has been in a committed relationship with her partner for 20 years.

I know a straight couple where the marriage fell apart in a year, and everyone knew it would.

WHy is the latter given more credit than the former?

I've noticed that. HIs antics seem truly bizarre, because he can't give you ONE RATIONAL REASON why gay people shouldn't be allowed to marry.

Joe is a misogynist who has repeatedly declared that women are “whores who only want half my stuff”. Then wonders why he’s an Incel.

Uh, not sure why you are comparing professional licenses to marriage licenses.

I have a friend who has been in a committed relationship with her partner for 20 years.

I know a straight couple where the marriage fell apart in a year, and everyone knew it would.

WHy is the latter given more credit than the former?

I know a straight couple, not married, been in a happy union for well into their 3rd decade.

I simply am not in the business of putting my nose into others decisions.

1. I don't find many people on both left and right who can sympathize with the other side in wanting to defend their beliefs "treated equally as their own beliefs". Most people are conditioned politically to fight to defend their OWN creed beliefs and interests, even using Govt to endorse and impose that, but HATE when govt is abused to impose the OTHER side's beliefs and policies that violate their own rights beliefs and protections.
Conditioned politically?. I am conditioned morally . Bigotry is bigotray. Hate is hate. Stop try to say that " there were very fine people on both sides" just using different words

2. With rightwing Christians and Conservatives: Many cannot distinguish the BELIEFS in right to life, personhood beginning at conception, or Constitutionalism as a belief system as a CHOICE of belief that govt cannot force on others. Most believe "that is just the truth" and these rights are natural and not a choice.
Then they should live by their truths and beliefs and let others do the same.

I know a straight couple, not married, been in a happy union for well into their 3rd decade.

I simply am not in the business of putting my nose into others decisions.

Except when you try to prevent them from getting married.

Give me a good reason why gay couples shouldn't be allowed to marry.

Otherwise we're done.

. With liberals, the inability to distinguish discriminating "against PEOPLE based on LGBT identity" versus "refusing a type of SERVICE, speech or activity" shows a similar ideological bias and belief.
There is no distinction to be made. If you provide a service to the public then that service must be provided to the entire public. Again, it is a moral position that has , unfortuatly become tied to ideology

Except when you try to prevent them from getting married.

Give me a good reason why gay couples shouldn't be allowed to marry.

Otherwise we're done.

Gay couples have been getting married for centuries Joe! They just married gays of the opposite sex! AND I APPLAUD THEM!

But I oppose same sex marriage regardless of sexuality of the couple.

Forum List

Back