Ted Cruz Says SCOTUS 'Clearly Wrong' to Legalize Gay Marriage

good points, I say let the voters of each state decide what licenses that state will issue and whether SSM from other states will be recognized.
Bad idea for the same reason it would have been a bad idea to let the voters of Mississippi decide if black people couldsit at the same lunch counter with whites, or ride in the front of the bus in 1960. Civil rights are not to be put to a referendum

I didnt even come close to saying such a thing.
Are you really this fucking stupid, or are you just trolling? For the love of gawd, tell me you are just trolling
you said it was only the right that was pushing the divide. are you retracting that stupid statement?

you said it was only the right that was pushing the divide. are you retracting that stupid statement?
No, I said you and your partisan ilk. That means dems, too.
You guys are 2 sides of the same coin.
As i said, stop being so stupid and grow up. and try hooked on phonics. Apparently you cant read either.
Good luck!

Last edited:
Bad idea for the same reason it would have been a bad idea to let the voters of Mississippi decide if black people couldsit at the same lunch counter with whites, or ride in the front of the bus in 1960. Civil rights are not to be put to a referendum
nice try, but shitty analogy attempt. not even close to the same thing

No, I said you and your partisan ilk. That means dems, too.
You guys are 2 sides of the same coin.
As i said, stop being so stupid, grow up and try hooked on phonics.
your post 270, now you are trying to claim you did not say what you said, typical brain dead liar. go away stop wasting my time

Spot on.

But that’s exactly what the racist, bigoted right wants to do – eliminate all Constitutional protections at the state level.

the quoran is even more specific on this, so is the torah. Jews, Christians, and muslims, and most pagans, all agree that homosexuality is a perversion. you, as usual, are confusing issues here. secular means NO religion of any stripe. its not secular or Christian, its secular or a religion chosen by the citizens (or mandated on them).
You left out an important group. That is the substantial goup who believe in no organized religion. Freedom of religion also includes freedom from having a religion imposed on you.

It's the same as butt sex in that it's not heterosexual sexual intercourse. It's just another hole to fill.

So other than being a different hole, what's the difference between anal sex and oral sex?

One is an entrance and the other an exit.

LOL

If there was a difference other than it being a different hole, you could have easily explained. Instead, you just showed the forum your position on the matter is rooted in bigotry.
If you don't know the difference between your mouth and your ass, I can't help you.

I'm for abolishing all marriages. Just call them all unions. As a Christian I am all for it. It's loooong overdue.

Boy, there speaks a male who knows nothing about it.

Rank ignorance on display. Since you like to argue exceptions and then go on an emotional weep fest about it, here you go: the women who had high-risk pregnancies and were on bedrest in the hospital for four months--away from their other children, husbands, homes and maybe jobs--would beg to differ.

Now I'm gonna cry about these exceptions every time I post for the next six pages. HIGH RISK PREGNANCIES THO!

Arguing exceptions and at the margins. Anti-science.

Adoptive parents loving and raising their children no different than if they had conceived them are not the exceptions.

Since you like to argue exceptions and then go on an emotional weep fest about it, here you go: the women who had high-risk pregnancies and were on bedrest in the hospital for four months--away from their other children, husbands, homes and maybe jobs--would beg to differ.

You are your own worst enemy. Those are the exceptions, but the process I described to adopt is not the exception, it is the norm.

Look, we get it, you hate gay people and look down upon parents that have adopted children. Its cool, this is a free country you are allowed to have those views.

Adoptive parents loving and raising their children no different than if they had conceived them are not the exceptions.

You are your own worst enemy. Those are the exceptions, but the process I described to adopt is not the exception, it is the norm.

Look, we get it, you hate gay people and look down upon parents that have adopted children. Its cool, this is a free country you are allowed to have those views.

:rolleyes:

I don't hate gay people. I guess you can't dispute the data and science I put forth--well-cited--so you're just going to lob insults. Okay, have at it, but don't say you "follow the science". You don't.

Forum List

Back