Ted Cruz Says SCOTUS 'Clearly Wrong' to Legalize Gay Marriage

:rolleyes:

I don't hate gay people. I guess you can't dispute the data and science I put forth--well-cited--so you're just going to lob insults. Okay, have at it, but don't say you "follow the science". You don't.

There is no data that says gay people should not be married.

There is not data that shows gay people are not good parents.

There is no data that shows adoptive parents are 'lesser" parents than biological ones.

All there is is bigotry for those not like you.

There is no data that shows adoptive parents are 'lesser" parents than biological ones.

Why do you hate children?

Why do you hate children?

I don't. That is why I support them being adopted and do not call the parents that do so "lesser parents".

It is why I support stable, loving households regardless of the sex of the parents.

But then again, I am not a bigot

-------------------------------------
I just knew it would come up soon.
Honestly I don't give a shit about gay marriage what two consenting adults do is between them it's none of my business don't toss your gayness in my face and I won't parade my heterosexual manliness in yours, but this is not something the Federal Government should decide either. The 10th Amendment applies.

The Government shouldn't be in that business either. The Fed has gone way beyond it's original mandate.

I agree with both statements.

But, as long as it is, they should not be treating people differently based on sex

But there is a lot of data showing that being gay is a mental aberration and not a normal human condition. But having said that, I have no issue with gays being given the same rights as heterosexual people. Your claim that others hate gays is nothing but political rhetoric that has nothing to do with reality.

I have already addressed that on the previous page. By "partisan ilk" i meant you partisans on both sides. You 2 groups are two sides of the same coin.
Did you understand it THAT time, Mr.INeedHookedOnPhonics, or do i need to color you a picture?

I have already addressed that on the previous page. By "partisan ilk" i meant you partisans on both sides. You 2 groups are two sides of the same coin.
Did you understand it THAT time, Mr.INeedHookedOnPhonics, or do i need to color you a picture?
got it clearly the first time, it remains bullshit. The partisan division in this country began in the 60s with free love and pot, and "if it feels good do it". Those same idiots are now running the dem party and are determined to turn this country into a lawless large copy of Cuba or Venezuela.
The partisan bullshit factor and lie factor is much higher on the dem/lib left.
Are BLM and Antifa right or left??? I rest my case.

I don't. That is why I support them being adopted and do not call the parents that do so "lesser parents".

It is why I support stable, loving households regardless of the sex of the parents.

But then again, I am not a bigot

You play Leftist games really well. I never said they were "lesser parents". Scientifically, CHILDREN DO BEST in the homes of their biological, married parents.

Now, how many names do you want to call me to dance around this?

got it clearly the first time, it remains bullshit. The partisan division in this country began in the 60s with free love and pot, and "if it feels good do it". Those same idiots are now running the dem party and are determined to turn this country into a lawless large copy of Cuba or Venezuela.
The partisan bullshit factor and lie factor is much higher on the dem/lib left.
Are BLM and Antifa right or left??? I rest my case.
You clearly cant comprehend what im typing. You are a lost cause.

You play Leftist games really well. I never said they were "lesser parents". Scientifically, CHILDREN DO BEST in the homes of their biological, married parents.

Now, how many names do you want to call me to dance around this?

You did not, but the person whose post I responded to in the post you called me ignorant did call them that.

And there is no scientific data that shows CHILDREN DO BEST in the homes of their biological, married parents. The number of parents is far more important than the biological part or the married part.

You did not, but the person whose post I responded to in the post you called me ignorant did call them that.

And there is no scientific data that shows CHILDREN DO BEST in the homes of their biological, married parents. The number of parents is far more important than the biological part or the married part.

Maybe you can take it up with the CDC. You like them, right? "Trust the science"

You did, however, call me a bigot several times. After what we did with our Covid mess these last two years, I am not also willing to say that children do equally well with gay parents, mixed households and etc as they do their married, biological parents. It's just not true, and it's damaging. Again, not saying there aren't exceptions. But I'm not selling kids out because some adults want to feel better about their choices. And I will NEVER be sorry about that.

Maybe you can take it up with the CDC. You like them, right? "Trust the science"

The problem is not with the science, it is with your understanding of it. Children living with adoptive parents are not in nonparental care, just as those living with two same sex parents are not.

You will note that your study covers time before Same sex marriage was even allowed so the data does not include a time when two parents of the same sex could be a marriage relationship.

You did, however, call me a bigot several times

Yep, you jumped in an attacked me for saying that adoptive parents are not lesser parents.

I am not also willing to say that children do equally well with gay parents, mixed households and etc as they do their married, biological parents. It's just not true, and it's damaging.

yes, that is because you are a bigot and it would never occur to you that gay people could be good parents or that adoptive parents could be just as good as biological ones.

Forum List

Back