Ted Cruz Says SCOTUS 'Clearly Wrong' to Legalize Gay Marriage

Because you can't account for those who see past that lie.

The leash is taut, the collar firm. Your owner will be along for you soon.

As a gay man, you support a party with Ted Cruz and many others who want each state to decide whether they discriminate against you.

Republicans believe states should be allowed to ban your marriage to someone you love, they support employers and landlords being able to fire you and deny you services

Again, I can’t account for your decisions

Last edited:
As a gay man, you support a party with Ted Cruz and many others who want each state to decide whether they discriminate against you.

Republicans believe states should be allowed to ban you marriage to someone you love, they support employers and landlords being able to fire you and deny you services

you keep stating the issue incorrectly and with political talking points. The issue is whether these things are federal constitutional issues or not. If they are then a federal law would prevail, if they are not then the voters of each state must decide for their state. That's all this is about. If you don't like the way your state votes, then move, its simple. I do think that marriages sanctioned by one state should be accepted by all states and abortions legal in the state where they are performed should not be punished in any other state. Maybe we can settle this civilly, maybe we can't, we shall see. So far all of the violence has been instigated and conducted by the left. Is there a message there? I think so.

bullshit. that is another dem/lib talking point LIE.

Just look at how they vote

Republicans oppose DACA, a path to citizenship, immigration reform
They also oppose same sex marriage, employment and housing rights for gays, gays in the military, gay adoption

you keep stating the issue incorrectly and with political talking points. The issue is whether these things are federal constitutional issues or not. If they are then a federal law would prevail, if they are not then the voters of each state must decide for their state. That's all this is about. If you don't like the way your state votes, then move, its simple. I do think that marriages sanctioned by one state should be accepted by all states and abortions legal in the state where they are performed should not be punished in any other state. Maybe we can settle this civilly, maybe we can't, we shall see. So far all of the violence has been instigated and conducted by the left. Is there a message there? I think so.

LOL

I don’t hate gays, I just support a States right to discriminate against gays

:laughing0301:

Just look at how they vote

Republicans oppose DACA, a path to citizenship, immigration reform
They also oppose same sex marriage, employment and housing rights for gays, gays in the military, gay adoption
no they do not. DACA would reward violation of our immigration laws. Either we are a nation of laws or we are a nation in anarchy. Why do you libs want our immigration laws ignored? I know the answer, because somehow you have convinced yourselves that you can turn illegals into dem voters because you know that you can never win another election with only american citizens voting. That is all the open border dem policy has ever been about, and you fricken well know it.

LOL

I don’t hate gays, I just support a States right to discriminate against gays

:laughing0301:
not what I said or even close. I have gay relatives and friends and love each and every one of them. This is about what the constitution covers and what it does not, and that is all its about.

no they do not. DACA would reward violation of our immigration laws. Either we are a nation of laws or we are a nation in anarchy. Why do you libs want our immigration laws ignored? I know the answer, because somehow you have convinced yourselves that you can turn illegals into dem voters because you know that you can never win another election with only american citizens voting. That is all the open border dem policy has ever been about, and you fricken well know it.
A nation of laws until we try to pass laws allowing gay rights or a path to citizenship

Then Republicans throw a fit

There is nothing preventing immigrants or gays from voting Republican……except their oppressive policies

A nation of laws until we try to pass laws allowing gay rights or a path to citizenship

Then Republicans throw a fit
If congress passes such a law and the president signs it, then it would be the law of the land and everyone would have to follow it. Same thing if any state passed such a law. What are you so scared of?

question 2. why do you want to reward violation of our immigration laws? why do you want some laws followed and others ignored?

Republicans believe states should be allowed to ban your marriage to someone you love, they support employers and landlords being able to fire you and deny you services

As if I would take any explanation of my worldview from you seriously.

I don't support that behavior, I'm simply pointing our the liberal hypocrisy regarding obedience to the law.

As if I would take any explanation of my worldview from you seriously.

I don't support that behavior, I'm simply pointing our the liberal hypocrisy regarding obedience to the law.

You support that behavior by voting Republican

A party seeking to oppress gays

Odd, then by that metric you support illegal immigration by voting for Democrats.

Don't play this game with me. I will obliterate you.
Unlike Republicans, I don’t fear Brown People

I realize they are not Murderers, Rapists and Drug Dealers but the overwhelming majority are here to make our beds, mow our lawns and do other menial labor

I support temporary work visas so these workers can come and go, I also support a path to citizenship for those who work and pay taxes

Marriage is a religious institution. Except in our Country, it has been made a government institution. If the SC were to rule that the fed gov has no business in marriage and get the govt out of it, that would mean married people lose all those awesome perks, and power would go back to the states. Where it is supposed to be.
Right now, gays just want the same benefits hetero married couples get. Why would they want it if they didnt get those perks? To be all godly and shit? No, God makes it clear that homos are full of sin.
It's a civil contract in every country. Some countries like the US and Canada allow clergy to act as Agents of the State and certify the civil contract. The religious certificate/contract has no force of law.

It's a civil contract in every country. Some countries like the US and Canada allow clergy to act as Agents of the State and certify the civil contract. The religious certificate/contract has no force of law.
I get that. But marriage, as everyone calls it, is a religious institution. If the religious dont want gays getting married, they need to take it back from the state.

I get that. But marriage, as everyone calls it, is a religious institution. If the religious dont want gays getting married, they need to take it back from the state.
No, it's not. it's an English word describing the status of 2 people towards each other. it is called differently in other languages. It has a definition in a religious and a definition in a secular context. it's not hard to understand. If you want the gov to call it something else, then don't complain when legislatures and agencies across the country spend countless time and money making all those changes. Because unlike what some people here are saying, it's not a matter of electronic find and replace. It's a change to a legal document. That requires debate and approval. And when it's done, people will still call it marriage. A couple will not say they are going to City Hall to get civil-unioned, they'll say they are getting married.

A properly crafted law affords protection to religious institutions who don't want to marry same sex couples so there is no slippery slope.

Forum List

Back