Ted Cruz Says SCOTUS 'Clearly Wrong' to Legalize Gay Marriage

-------------------------------------
I just knew it would come up soon.
Time to reverse the normalization of groomers. Can’t wait until they find a genetic link to homosexuality so people can get abortions.

So what do you gain by banning gay marriage if someone in your state can just skip out to Vegas to get married?
that is up to the voters of each state, if they do not want their state to sanction gay marriage so be it. Why would a gay couple want to live in a state where they could not marry legally? This "in your face" stuff from you radical perverts must be ended.

that is up to the voters of each state, if they do not want their state to sanction gay marriage so be it. Why would a gay couple want to live in a state where they could not marry legally? This "in your face" stuff from you radical perverts must be ended.

Yeah, nothing screams "radical pervert" more than two people wanting to get married

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :banana:

Maybe because they were born and raised in that state
Maybe because their family lives in that state
Maybe because their job is in that state

Yeah, nothing screams "radical pervert" more than two people wanting to get married

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :banana:
homosexuality is NOT a normal human condition, perversion may be too strong, how about aberration?

but having said that, I have no issue with gays marrying or forming a civil union or whatever you choose to call it.

and yet oddly enough it has been around as long as humans have been.

weird.
So have a lot of genetic mutations. Doesnt make them the "normal human state". That doesnt mean they are somehow less than or dont get the same rights as everyone else but homosexuality isnt not how humans were "meant to be" whether you believe in God or evolution.

and yet oddly enough it has been around as long as humans have been.

weird.
yes, it probably has, but that does not make it normal. In most ancient civilizations it was considered a perversion and was prosecuted, it still is in muslim countries. The major religions all condemn it as a wrongful act. But if you want to marry your male friend, go for it. I don't care.

So have a lot of genetic mutations. Doesnt make them the "normal human state". That doesnt mean they are somehow less than or dont get the same rights as everyone else but homosexuality isnt not how humans were "meant to be" whether you believe in God or evolution.

Maybe under god I would agree, but if it has survived all these millennia of changes that it is now a normal state of being for some humans

Maybe under god I would agree, but if it has survived all these millennia of changes that it is now a normal state of being for some humans
Is a 2 headed snake "normal" Conjoined twins? Down syndrome? Autism? There are countless genetic "defects" that are persistent and also not "normal". If anything homosexuality would be less "normal" under an evolution paradigm than a creation one. What evolutionary advantage does being gay grant someone?

You people need to stop grooming kids to be ignorant bigots and bullies

By the way, there is a genetic link to homosexuality.
I thought they went back on the "gay genes" existence.

Certainly, now it's "cool" to be "gay" or at least say your open to it though you've never actually had sex with someone of the same sex.

Forum List

Back