Ted Cruz Says SCOTUS 'Clearly Wrong' to Legalize Gay Marriage

That, they already know.

No, they do not. My BIL/SIL are not lesser parents because they adopted, if anything it makes them even better parents as the process to adopt is far harder than just giving birth.

But bigoted fucks will be bigots, nothing to be done about it

For a long time in this country, it was illegal for a black to marry a white in some states. Your logic means it should still be illegal. :cuckoo:

Race isn't the same as sexuality.

Inter-tribal/racial marriages have existed for millennia.

SSM's, for the last decade or two.

so, you think the government should discourage marriage and families? Because if those policies were ended it would result in fewer marriages (of all kinds) and fewer families. How would that make the country better?

I think if the Govt is going to encourage marriage it needs to do so without discriminations based on sex of the married partners.

Of course they are the same thing. They are both just marriage; a legal contract between two consenting adults and/or minors of the age of consent with parental approval, recognized by the state.

No, they are not. One if a concept going back millennia, the other something made up the last 20-30 years or so.

Race isn't the same as sexuality.

Inter-tribal/racial marriages have existed for millennia.

SSM's, for the last decade or two.

Legally speaking, in this country, they are the same in that the government cannot discriminate based on race or sex.

Legally speaking, in this country, they are the same in that the government cannot discriminate based on race or sex.

Only because of a shit SC decision, just as bad as Roe.

In NY they did the right thing and changed the law to allow for it.

Still not the same as a heterosexual marriage even if changed legislatively.

They know; it's you who don't know.

Nope, they do not know. They could not love the children any more if they were their own, they could not have given them a better home if they were their own.

But as I said, bigots have no choice but to be bigoted. it is pieces of shit like you that keep people from adopting, telling the they are lesser beings for their inability to conceive

Boy, there speaks a male who knows nothing about it.

I was pretty involved from start to finish. Never once did we have anyone come inspect our home to make sure we were giving the soon to be born child a safe place. Never once did we have to provide 12 grand up front, never once did we have to provide financial statements proving we could provide for either child. Never once after either child was born did people show up at our house to make sure all was well.

Only because of a shit SC decision, just as bad as Roe.

In NY they did the right thing and changed the law to allow for it.

Still not the same as a heterosexual marriage even if changed legislatively.

LOL

No one really cares that you're upset with a Supreme Court ruling. :icon_rolleyes:

Why is it all these right wingers are constantly thinking about gay sex? It's weird.

"all men are created equal".... it's right there in the Declaration of Independence.

And they want to ignore such documents because.....
Why?

Because most them ( far right ) have no style and their sex lives are lacking, so they believe everyone else must suffer because they fear if they let out their closet self they might discover they ain’t straight…

You do understand; you just don't want to admit it.

Okay.

I understand fully. you are a bigot that looks down on people due to their inability to conceive their own children. You think that parents of adopted children are lesser parents due to that inability to conceive. My SIL had to deal with a lot of pieces of shit like you through the years.

You think that parents of adopted children are lesser parents due to that inability to conceive. My SIL had to deal with a lot of pieces of shit like you through the years.
No, but I think they know and feel keenly that they are barren. It's a natural thing for women to feel, if they are. If your sister-in-law has to deal with a lot of "that" through years and years, I suppose they adopted blacks --- nothing says "barren" like a white mom with a couple black babies. I saw one just yesterday --- at Wegmans, of course. It's that kind of "progressive" store. I always wonder why they get them in pairs; you see that often. Because of the lower intelligence problem, I will guess all that money and time they spent won't prove a good investment. Not my problem. Enjoy.

No, but I think they know and feel keenly that they are barren. It's a natural thing for women to feel, if they are.

It does not make them lesser beings no matter how much your hate says it does

If your sister-in-law has to deal with a lot of "that" through years and years, I suppose they adopted blacks --- nothing says "barren" like a white mom with a couple black babies

One of the two is of mixed races, the other was not. But yes, that did bring her a ton of hate from people like you.

I always wonder why they get them in pairs; you see that often. Because of the lower intelligence problem, I will guess all that money and time they spent won't prove a good investment.

They got them 5 years apart. No problem with intelligence with either of their adopted children. The only real low intelligence person in this discussion is you. The idea that parents adopt children as an investment is a new low even for people like you.

I think if the Govt is going to encourage marriage it needs to do so without discriminations based on sex of the married partners.
what discriminations would those be? I agree that same sex marriages should be treated as heterosexual marriages are treated.

But the point of this thread and the comments made by Cruz, Thomas and others is that it is not a federal constitutional issue. Now if congress and the states want to ratify a new constitutional amendment then they should do so. Until then it is up to the voters or each state. Sorry if you don't like it, but thats the way it is.

Forum List

Back