Ted Cruz Says SCOTUS 'Clearly Wrong' to Legalize Gay Marriage

Can you point to something that says it isn't?

I asked you as simple question, yet you cannot answer them.

Here is a thread you should probably read.....https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/as-a-general-principle-a-universal-truism-if-your-political-philosophy-often-leaves-you-unwilling-to-answer-simple-questions-about-it.980479/

Sorry I have to draw you a picture, I guess I forgot who I was talking to.

I said marriage should be limited to 2 people that were capable of producing children, meaning a man and woman.

Thus anyone infertile should not be allowed to marry

As for 398, I believe I did answer that. Can you point to something that says it isn't normal?

That is not an answer, do you consider it normal is the question. I am not asking about others.

LOL

Easy? We can't even exclude people that can't have children because their sex is the same.

But that is what you all are pushing for. So, while you are at it you can just exclude everyone that does not have children.

But that is what you all are pushing for. So, while you are at it you can just exclude everyone that does not have children.
And all the time we talk about these angels who can't procreate on the head of a pin, monkeypox is spreading rapidly all over the world owing purely to the foul practices of disease-ridden homosexual men.

I find it interesting how many here think SSM is a new thing ... when the Bible addressed the issue, and in the Old Testament to boot ...

Men marrying men was a big problem 4,000 years ago ... such that Moses had to forbid the behaviors ... and it wasn't just marrying men, they were marrying their sheep, their mothers, the trees, holes in the ground ... there's a lengthy list in Leviticus of holes men are NOT to shove their 'units' into ... this didn't come out of thin air, these were real issues causing real problem for Moses and the Hebrews ... semen gets slippery when enough of it collects on the ground ...

The biggest problem is men and women marrying their right hand ... let's be honest here ... that's very bad for a religion that commands us to "go forth, be fruitful and multiply" ... interesting, that's also very bad for a science that measures success by number of offspring ... just saying ...

The biggest problem is men and women marrying their right hand ... let's be honest here ... that's very bad for a religion that commands us to "go forth, be fruitful and multiply" ... interesting, that's also very bad for a science that measures success by number of offspring ... just saying ...

Well, God did say it is better to put your seed in the belly of a whore than on the ground. But, he didn't forbid it.

Forum List

Back