Ted Cruz Says SCOTUS 'Clearly Wrong' to Legalize Gay Marriage

Then why is it an issue that the States (in accordance with the Constitution) pass laws that reflect what their populations want? If the country overwhelmingly wants unfettered access to abortion on demand it should be really easy to get those bills passed through the State Legislatures.
You're going to find out the hard way the states that just passed these egregious abortion laws are going to all be turned around because the people don't want what you think they want. Most people are sensible.

Correct I do not have the right to speak for all Americans but I agree with the majority of Americans that wanted Roe versus Wade to stay in place. The enactment of more egregious abortion laws is just starting to backfire on the anti-abortion crowd I think it will end up with the nation declaring all abortion laws are illegal.

There you go again. "Majority of Americans". Does exaggerating your position really help you? Who are you trying to convince? ME? It just seems like a wasted effort but you do you. The nation cannot declare all laws illegal because that in and of itself would be unconstitutional. We're going in circles.

You talk about emotions. The whole argument about abortion is all emotional. Not practical at all.

It's only emotional to emotional people. Many of us tend to be rational. The facts are there whether you choose to agree with them, like them, or even acknowledge them. Some of us pay attention.

I do not want an argument over this and you're not going to listen. I'm moving on.

There you go go again. "Majority of Americans". Does exaggerating your position really help you? Who are you trying to convince? ME? It just seems like a wasted effort but you do you. The nation cannot declare all laws illegal because that in and of itself would be unconstitutional. We're going in circles.
I'm sorry your side doesn't accept facts. That's the whole problem with your people.

Then why is it an issue that the States (in accordance with the Constitution) pass laws that reflect what their populations want? If the country overwhelmingly wants unfettered access to abortion on demand it should be really easy to get those bills passed through the State Legislatures.
You don't get it, everyone was able to live with Roe versus Wade. You guys let the match now. It's going to be a whole bunch of waste of time and money in my fridge but one by one all these abortion laws will fall to the right side. Maybe we'll even get lucky and the federal government will step in again and say all abortion laws are illegal. That's what needed to happen to begin with. To address all the nosy bodies and they're fake concerns for others.

And for how many years before that it was "settled law" that it was illegal? This idea that once a decision is made that future courts can never overturn that decision is insane. If that were actually the case, we'd still have slavery and segregation. That shit was "settled law" around the world for millennia.
Please don't get sidetracked with other issues you need to focus on this one if you're going to make any headway. The first abortion law by any state was in 1821 and that only occurred because of a side issue in a sexual scandal. Abortion laws didn't become popular until about 1914. People were hopelessly misguided at that time also. It really got bad in the 1960s. So the federal government find the scripture in 1973 and did the right thing, reaching what they thought was a reasonable compromise. Obviously it wasn't for the emotional anti-abortionist people. It took the biggest liar ever to become president and appoint three supreme Court judges who are also liars to pull this Injustice over on the American people. That's the sad State of affairs were in today.

You're going to find out the hard way the states that just passed these egregious abortion laws are going to all be turned around because the people don't want what you think they want. Most people are sensible.
the vast majority of americans do not want babies killed before they are born-----or after.

why exactly is abortion so darn important to you on the left? Why is that your number one issue?

No. Sane, moral people could never live with such a travesty.

And now we don't have to.
correct but killing babies will remain legal in the land of fruits and nuts--------california, and most other blue states. so all the baby killers need to do is move to one of those states.

why exactly is abortion so darn important to you on the left? Why is that your number one issue?

My question is why are they so intent to force it upon the rest of us. They can still get their abortions in all their favorite left wing states....why are they so upset other states have shown they don't want it? I've noticed the left is very totalitarian. You're either with them or against them.

the vast majority of americans do not want babies killed before they are born-----or after.
The lowest figure I could find for people who wanted roe versus Wade to stay in place as the law of the lounge was 58%, other poles or 64% and 77% relatively. The people that were satisfied that wanted roe versus raid overturn were only 17% of the American population.
My question is why are they so intent to force it upon the rest of us. They can still get their abortions in all their favorite left wing states....why are they so upset other states have shown they don't want it? I've noticed the left is very totalitarian. You're either with them or against them.
Oh my gosh.! No one can force you to have an abortion. Just as you shouldn't have the right to tell someone they cannot have an abortion. It's that simple.

First of all that is not correct in any form. Most abortions occur while the embryo is still in the embryonic stage. It is an embryo. So you can't even call it a fetus yet. Never mind calling it a baby. You have been brainwashed by the anti-abortion crowd. The terminology used tells it the whole story it's incorrect and designed to bring about an emotional reaction.

correct but killing babies will remain legal in the land of fruits and nuts--------california, and most other blue states. so all the baby killers need to do is move to one of those states.
We're saying case after case in the red States where women are forced to carry fetuses that will never survive, or ones that are terribly deformed, or children that were the victims of incest, none of this makes sense. You wouldn't wish it on your own family why would you try to force it on other people.

Just as you shouldn't have the right to tell someone they cannot have an abortion.
No, moral and insane people can and have to insist upon not allowing needless violence against others.

We have just as much "right to tell someone they cannot" rob or rape.

No, moral and insane people can and have to insist upon not allowing needless violence against others.

We have just as much "right to tell someone they cannot" rob or rape.
You're comparing crimes with a medical procedure. You're not making any sense. You want the right to have children. People who don't want to have children should have the same rights as you.

You're falsely calling needless violence that should be criminal a "medical procedure," which is bullshit.
What your spewing is bullshit. For most of the world's history abortion has been an accepted part of life and death on this planet.

What your spewing is bullshit. For most of the world's history abortion has been an accepted part of life and death on this planet.
It's an old human rights abuse, like slavery. It being old defends neither practice.

It needs to be consigned to oblivion, like slavery.

Forum List

Back