Ted Cruz Says SCOTUS 'Clearly Wrong' to Legalize Gay Marriage

Sorry to see it that way, how about just plain common decency. But I understand you, I consider your thinking on the subject as flawed or defective.

A foul creature that defends the sick, immoral perversions that you do, is in no position to speak of “just plain common decency”.

They don't understand, they are the ones committing a sin.
Just like everyone else. It's literally the theme of Christianity. Everyone sins, thus the need for Christ. If there was a possibility that humans could exist without sin, Christ would not have had to come to earth and die to atone for those sins.

The issue with the gay lifestyle in Christianity is not that the individual is/has sinned, we all do that. It's the denial that it is in fact a sin and repentance for that sin is required.

Just like everyone else. It's literally the theme of Christianity. Everyone sins, thus the need for Christ. If there was a possibility that humans could exist without sin, Christ would not have had to come to earth and die to atone for those sins.

The issue with the gay lifestyle in Christianity is not that the individual is/has sinned, we all do that. It's the denial that it is in fact a sin and repentance for that sin is required.
what does that have to do with a secular government allowing gay marriage? we don't live in a theocracy.

Yes and if you know that hopefully you know the truth of the story that was just an allegory. In the original telling of that story the cities were destroyed because of in hospitality to strangers. Egypt almost went to war with those allied cities of the plain because a beleaguered Royal Egyptian caravan that had been attacked by Marauders arrived late to the city of Sodom. The gates were already closed, they played it with the men in the towers to reopen the gates to allow them in for safety. They refused they told them they have to wait till morning. During the night they were attacked again in all murdered. They had to pay a massive tribute to the Pharaoh in order to avoid being destroyed for their in hospitality. That is not an allegory that really did happen. The story / allegory that you and most people know was made up / embellished by Josephus in the first century ad. Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed approximately 1650 BC.
And yet you are Biblically illiterate once again. When the men demanded to "know" the angels, they wanted to rape and sodomize them, not have them over for tea and cookies.

A foul creature that defends the sick, immoral perversions that you do, is in no position to speak of “just plain common decency”.
Okay then how about your way to remind me all rights that human beings are supposed to have. You are quite the " humanitarian ".

The "culture" or "society" is not being destroyed. It is evolving. Evolution is a natural and necessary procees for all living entities and culture is very much alive. The alternative to evolution is stagnation which leads to an inability to adapt to change and ultimatly death. You should try evolving least you join the dinosaures in extinction
It IS being destroyed by far Left whackjobs like you. Marriage, in G-d's economy will always be one man-one woman no exceptions no matter how much the queer, shemale, pedophile caucus wants to screech.

You don't get it, if homosexual love is a sin, then heterosexual love is also a sin. I don't believe that. A true GOD wouldn't do that.

Okay then how about your way to remind me all rights that human beings are supposed to have. You are quite the " humanitarian ".
In your sick perverted view, white male Conservative Christians deserve to be discriminated against with impunity now. You know, revenge?

You don't get it, if homosexual love is a sin, then heterosexual love is also a sin. I don't believe that. A true GOD wouldn't do that.
Uhh yes HE would! He designed the sexual relationship to be enjoyed exclusively within heterosexual monogamous marriage. That is the ONLY way He will bless it.

And yet you are Biblically illiterate once again. When the men demanded to "know" the angels, they wanted to rape and sodomize them, not have them over for tea and cookies.
That is an allegory, embellished story of old twisted with the intent of furthering some kind of tribal religious beliefs. If you don't understand that, you are not using your mind at all. And guess what, GOD gave you that mind to use not to abuse.

That is an allegory, embellished story of old twisted with the intent of furthering some kind of tribal religious beliefs. If you don't understand that, you are not using your mind at all. And guess what, GOD gave you that mind to use not to abuse.
Wrong yet again, reprobate. Sodom and Gomorrah was a real account. Your problem is you are not saved, you do not have the Holy Spirit within you to properly teach you Scripture, I do, as does each and every Evangelical believer.

In your sick perverted view, white male Conservative Christians deserve to be discriminated against with impunity now. You know, revenge?
Wait one second ! How is allowing gays to get married and recognized by the state ( and the churches who condone it ) discriminate against white male Christian conservatives in any way ? If you mean it offends your beliefs. That's okay. Your beliefs have been me. So I guess we're even and equality and justice under the law have served their purpose in this case.

Wrong yet again, reprobate. Sodom and Gomorrah was a real account. Your problem is you are not saved, you do not have the Holy Spirit within you to properly teach you Scripture, I do, as does each and every Evangelical believer.
Southern and Gomorrah were part of a Confederacy of the cities of the pain. They were real. Song but not all of those cities, or destroyed by " fire from the heavens " or what we know as a meteor shower. A very intense one. Tribal religious leaders of the time attached meaning to their destruction. No one during that time knew any better to dispute it. We now know better. You take that to mean that we know better than GOD, that is your problem. GOD, did after all give us brains, I believe he meant us to use them.

Southern and Gomorrah were part of a Confederacy of the cities of the pain. They were real. Song but not all of those cities, or destroyed by " fire from the heavens " or what we know as a meteor shower. A very intense one. Tribal religious leaders of the time attached meaning to their destruction. No one during that time knew any better to dispute it. We now know better. You take that to mean that we know better than GOD, that is your problem. GOD, did after all give us brains, I believe he meant us to use them.
First word is Sodom in post 735. Another typo, sorry again.

I guess you'll never be saved. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

It has everything to do with homosexuality compromising the very foundation of marriage, that it is first and foremost G-d ordained.
Marriage, predates the Bible. And God ordained marriage was polygamous. Also allowed to have unmarried concubines. Want to go back to that?

Gay marriage may not be compatible with YOUR views, but you are not the final authority. we live in a secular society. Your Church is welcome to not want to perform gay marriages. But you ave no right to impose your morality on others.

Uhh yes HE would! He designed the sexual relationship to be enjoyed exclusively within heterosexual monogamous marriage. That is the ONLY way He will bless it.
I was into religion when I was a child. Then I grew up and new better. Have you ever heard the saying, " Religion is the bastion of fools." It's very much true, much to your chagrin.

Forum List

Back