🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ted cruz Signs Up For Obamacare

Have to see if Cruz enjoys his Obamacare

Maybe he'll want to improve it now rather than be one of the millions without healthcare if it is repealed
If cruz is looking for an alternative to O'care- can I suggest he look at Sharon angles idea to barter health care for chickens
@jamespmanley

That was Sue Lowden actually. The idea is too complicated a transaction for Sharron Angle to understand.

So you would have Cruz not obey the law of the land? Is the liberal mindset obey the laws you support and ignore the ones you don't?

It seems worth noting here that Cruz doesn't have to sign up through an Obamacare exchange. He could opt to purchase a private family plan off the exchange. Some of his Republican colleagues, also opposed to the health-care law, had previously told CNN they would do just that.

How Ted Cruz could wind up on Obamacare - The Washington Post
And there lies the rub. ....

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Everyone in Congress had to sign up for Obamacare. Fuck you moon- bats are stupid. [emoji38]

That is so fucking funny

Republicans put a poison pill in Obamacare requiring Congress to give up Federal Healthcare and take Obamacare

Now Cruz has to take it
Yepp, it doesn't get much better than this. ... and just one day after his earthshattering announcement in front of U student's who were forced by Uni rules to be there. Cruz is on a roll! What, oh what could go wrong?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Liberals are so stupid.

What's he supposed to do? Not have health insurance?

He's doing what every red-blooded American that has a job does. He's using his employer's insurance program. His employer just happens to be the federal government and is required to use Obamacare.

Damn people, use your head and start thinking for yourselves!!

Liberals are so stupid.

He's doing what every red-blooded American that has a job does. He's using his employer's insurance program. His employer just happens to be the federal government and is required to use Obamacare.

If it is such a "Trainwreck", why doesn't he purchase private insurance on the open market?

Liberals are so stupid.

If it is such a "Trainwreck", why doesn't he purchase private insurance on the open market?

Ask him.

We'll see, he's undoubtedly the smartest of the large group of candidates, and when Professor Dershowitz, the left wing law teacher at Harvard states...

Dershowitz Ted Cruz one of Harvard Law s smartest students The Daily Caller

You KNOW he's got a damn decent chance!

So was Obama and look how that turned out. To be honest you just found another thing liberals will pounce on and RWr's

No, Obuma has NO academic record we can count on. And he was basically a substitute teacher of Constitutional law! We don't even have paper written by him when he was the token black in charge of Harvard's law review!

Doesn't matter. ZYou just wrote a lot above that I just quoted. Do you realize that in politics oponnents will take out a small section of that and completely use it against him. Same with the right wingers. All he has to do is say he went to Harvard.

And what will they do? Since most of them also went to Harvard?

Kasich went to the number 1 college in the state he is Gov of "Ohio" State University. He's by far the best candidate.

kasich is one of the few republican governors who embraced Obamacare and joined the medicaid expansion and set up an exchange for Ohio.

Which will tick off most conservatives.

kasich is in the same boat as cruz.

John Kasich becomes Obamacare’s biggest red-state catch - POLITICO.com

Yesterday he was fucked because "he's not a real 'Merican". Today he is fucked for following the law. Tomorrow he will be fucked for not having enough super PAC dough and the day after that he will still be the only candidate in either party officially in the race.

Cruz will be around for the near future and likely for long enough to battle in the first few States anyway.

Boy, you can keep on thinking that but prepare yourself you be very dissipated after the primary's, but you will be VERY happy after the General. Have a beautiful day.

NP. I'm just here to banter at the Liberal rubes and make hay. I've far from joined a bandwagon to cheer on yet and as a libertarian will likely hate whoever wins (even if I voted for 'em).

But as Cruz is indisputably the "Republican Obama" I enjoy pushing this particular flavor of the month more than most.

The last thing we need is another candidate like Obama even if he's a RWr. Good god... They are both poor leaders and have proven terrible leadership. NO THANKS at all.

I'm not sold yet on Cruz as a bad leader let alone a terrible one. I give him a small amount of credit for holding up Obama style Amnesty and moving the party and other candidates to the right. In his short time that's as much as can be expected in this climate. Heck, for all I know those who say he is really running for the VP slot may be right..

Him and Rand Paul haven't done shit. Compare them the John Kasich who made HUGE headlines today and they don't register. Jeb Bush and Walker accomplishments amount to only 50% of Kasich's.

One of his accomplishments is accepting Obamacare for his state.

That's not going to set well with conservatives.

We see on this board how Obama was able to get elected. and it's damn scary

we are so screwed in this country

Liberals are so stupid.

This is what hatred does to otherwise normal seeming people.

Scenario 1, Cruz goes on obamadon'tcare. We don't have to postulate the moonbats' reactions because we can see them in this thread.
Scenario 2, Cruz buys private insurance because obamadon'tcare really sucks (it does, just in case you were wondering). What is the moonbats' reaction? Screeches of "elitist", "fat cat", "hater of the ordinary man" would be the milder ones.

Bottom line, once hatred and bitterness sets in like it has, there is absolutely noting that a Republican can do that will result in anything other than the moonbats acting this way. What's funny is they acted this way when they had control of the entire Congress and the White House. Basically, they're never happy or contented. Must be a horrible way to live.

I do not have Obamacare insurance.....I have other arrangements ..."I am free I am free and Freedom tastes of Reality."...I do not pay a tax penalty either...

d47e4844ba1bc6f94cfaa7366e6b4d87

Forum List

Back