🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ted cruz Signs Up For Obamacare

I liked JR's "I say what I want" comment as it appeals to my inner anarchist, as to the "I'm smarter than thou" attitude well... the matter pends,

I can't stand people that seem to think they are GOD'S gift to humanity! Even if he thinks correctly about other political matters!

For what it's worth, I'll take a smart-ass over a dumb-ass anytime. I don't find either of you guys dumb (not that it matters) and though I prefer to be able to learn something new when I come here, in a pinch, I go for having fun.

I liked JR's "I say what I want" comment as it appeals to my inner anarchist, as to the "I'm smarter than thou" attitude well... the matter pends,

I can't stand people that seem to think they are GOD'S gift to humanity! Even if he thinks correctly about other political matters!

Well I haven't been wrong about anything political in 15 years.

Can you now give us the winning Lotto numbers?

I don't know that. However, I'm brilliant at predicting political outcomes. You just have to know what hurts or helps them and what matters to voters and know the candidates history and put it all together. You are horrible at that. Sorry.

I don't know that. However, I'm brilliant at predicting political outcomes. You just have to know what hurts or helps them and what matters to voters and know the candidates history and put it all together. You are horrible at that. Sorry.

I'm sure you can read the majority of the countries minds! :badgrin:

I'm sure you can read the majority of the countries minds! :badgrin:

Oh that's very easy. The only country that's a challenge is ours. That's why what I have done is so remarkable.

No, I even get a white screen here from what I posted!

You need to update adobe or java. You are out of date in more ways than one.

I'll have to check those in the afternoon! After watching you emulate the president...

SIAMEaY.jpg

Have to see if Cruz enjoys his Obamacare

Maybe he'll want to improve it now rather than be one of the millions without healthcare if it is repealed

Forum List

Back