🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ted cruz Signs Up For Obamacare

Ron dellums on the B2bomber the republicans wanted 120 to drop nuke missiles on the soviet union if need be and Kasich sided with libs and they compromised on 20 and used the rest of the billion to create the ability to launch them from long distances like our home country.

Watch minute 28-29. Actually watch the ENTIRE speech and see if you have the same motivation to keep going.

Perhaps tomorrow!

It is tomorrow. Get going on it. You get sidetracked way too easily.

You think I'm spend 40 minutes at 2:20 in the morning, your fucking stupid!

If you care enough about the candidates you WILL. I did. It's 2:26;) Also don't insult me personally by calling me stupid. You don't see me going around saying you should be rapped by cattle, do you? Coyote

What are you talking about, rapped by cattle?

Would you rather I say you rape cattle? Go to 0:09 and then listen to Gabby Johnson which is freaking brilliant frontier gibberish.

Something you will find out about me is whatever I want to talk about is what we will all talk about. ;)
Now your starting to sound like the fucking liberals in here suffering from ...
narcissistic-personality-disorder.jpg

Your shit stinks just like everyone else's, and your SELF PRAISE also stinks.... Get over yourself boy, or you will be stepped on by people that were of your like political mind!

Let me know when you find someone on USMB smarter about politics than me. You can't even be seen in my presence I'm so far above you. You'd piss yourself. Now the other poster and I were having a intellectual debate on this topic and you interrupted with stupidity. Go away and let the men talk about this.

Yes, seems you definitely have the arrogance of Obuma. I get such a kick out of Narcissists like you. Unfortunately I just posted too much factual information for you to handle. Common with children like you. When you can handle a debate, let us know! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Are you a crazy person? Watch this and you and him are identicle, (watch all the way to 3:39)

I get NOTHING here as a video, want to try it again?

I bolded what was said in the movie pay attention to the way it was said and that's exactly how I said it.

Perhaps tomorrow!

If you care enough about the candidates you WILL. I did. It's 2:26;) Also don't insult me personally by calling me stupid. You don't see me going around saying you should be rapped by cattle, do you? Coyote

Would you rather I say you rape cattle? Go to 0:09 and then listen to Gabby Johnson which is freaking brilliant frontier gibberish.

I still get a BIG NOTHING on your video, Ragnar do you see a video?

Now your starting to sound like the fucking liberals in here suffering from ...
narcissistic-personality-disorder.jpg

Your shit stinks just like everyone else's, and your SELF PRAISE also stinks.... Get over yourself boy, or you will be stepped on by people that were of your like political mind!

Let me know when you find someone on USMB smarter about politics than me. You can't even be seen in my presence I'm so far above you. You'd piss yourself. Now the other poster and I were having a intellectual debate on this topic and you interrupted with stupidity. Go away and let the men talk about this.

Yes, seems you definitely have the arrogance of Obuma. I get such a kick out of Narcissists like you. Unfortunately I just posted too much factual information for you to handle. Common with children like you. When you can handle a debate, let us know! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Are you a crazy person? Watch this and you and him are identicle, (watch all the way to 3:39)

I get NOTHING here as a video, want to try it again?

I bolded what was said in the movie pay attention to the way it was said and that's exactly how I said it.

You mean the world's smartest smartass can't get a video up and playing?

A perhaps apt scene from the film "V for Vendeta".

Are you telling me everybody here can see the video but you? Even better. :)

He of all people should know it. look at his avatar. I'm just having my way with Vigilante. Someones gotta.

I still have nothing, and the would LOVE to see it!

He of all people should know it. look at his avatar. I'm just having my way with Vigilante. Someones gotta.

Well, it's not you youngster!

I liked JR's "I say what I want" comment as it appeals to my inner anarchist, as to the "I'm smarter than thou" attitude well... the matter pends,

Too late. ;)

I will attempt to put the vid up for ya V but can't say it will come off any better from me....

... also I haven't seen the film so will refrain from further comment.

Too late. ;)

Too late? I even went back to your OTHER Thread and get the same BLANK screen! Want to tell me what I am supposedly missing?

I liked JR's "I say what I want" comment as it appeals to my inner anarchist, as to the "I'm smarter than thou" attitude well... the matter pends,

I can't stand people that seem to think they are GOD'S gift to humanity! Even if he thinks correctly about other political matters!

Well I haven't been wrong about anything political in 15 years.

I can't stand people that seem to think they are GOD'S gift to humanity! Even if he thinks correctly about other political matters!

Well I haven't been wrong about anything political in 15 years.

Can you now give us the winning Lotto numbers?

Forum List

Back