🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ted cruz Signs Up For Obamacare

Even if he's not around, he will command a huge BASE of Conservatives, and be able to get his message out as he has done for the last few days!

As long as you know he wont win or come close then I agree. I think his message is a good one and he should voice it for the next few months and perhaps 1 debate then get the hell out.

We'll see, he's undoubtedly the smartest of the large group of candidates, and when Professor Dershowitz, the left wing law teacher at Harvard states...

Dershowitz Ted Cruz one of Harvard Law s smartest students The Daily Caller

You KNOW he's got a damn decent chance!
Do you mean that all of his idiocy is just acting?

Why are you even interested, foreigner?
Gotta love the World Wide Web!

When you can vote, we'll talk to you about politics!

So are healthcare premiums even with the subsidy. Most will take their chances and pay the penalty.

We have another Karnak here that can tell the future!!!!

What % of the population is on Obamacare? Answer this or nothing you say really matters.

There is NO COUNT, it's still open, and they have no idea about the state website enrollments!

Point is it's no where near 50% of the population and the website projection didn't meet it's goal and was at 65% of their goal. You get my point. Many are ALREADY planning on taking the penalty. Case closed.

That's why they keep putting the closing BACK! The damn $2.2 BILLION website STILL doesn't work correctly, and you don't think he'll WAIVER whatever is necessary for 2014? Hell, he has a strong showing in the waiver dept..... His own DemocRATs are up in arms about it, as they see the republicans using it as a TALKING POINT in the 2016 election!

It's a double edged sword. Better to just avoid it completely.

Even if he's not around, he will command a huge BASE of Conservatives, and be able to get his message out as he has done for the last few days!

As long as you know he wont win or come close then I agree. I think his message is a good one and he should voice it for the next few months and perhaps 1 debate then get the hell out.

We'll see, he's undoubtedly the smartest of the large group of candidates, and when Professor Dershowitz, the left wing law teacher at Harvard states...

So was Obama and look how that turned out. To be honest you just found another thing liberals will pounce on and RWr's

No, Obuma has NO academic record we can count on. And he was basically a substitute teacher of Constitutional law! We don't even have paper written by him when he was the token black in charge of Harvard's law review!

Doesn't matter. ZYou just wrote a lot above that I just quoted. Do you realize that in politics oponnents will take out a small section of that and completely use it against him. Same with the right wingers. All he has to do is say he went to Harvard.

And what will they do? Since most of them also went to Harvard?

Do you mean that all of his idiocy is just acting?

Why are you even interested, foreigner?
Gotta love the World Wide Web!

When you can vote, we'll talk to you about politics!
So this is what you call 'talking politics'?
Hilarious.

BTW it must be ages since you posted a side-splitting meme or cartoon.

What are you talking about...It's the FUCKING LAW, You now want him to BREAK THE LAW, are you really this stupid?

Nobody views Obamacare as the law that needs to be followed, which is why people will take the fines/penalties instead. He's fucked I'm sorry vigilante.

Yesterday he was fucked because "he's not a real 'Merican". Today he is fucked for following the law. Tomorrow he will be fucked for not having enough super PAC dough and the day after that he will still be the only candidate in either party officially in the race.

Cruz will be around for the near future and likely for long enough to battle in the first few States anyway.

Boy, you can keep on thinking that but prepare yourself you be very dissipated after the primary's, but you will be VERY happy after the General. Have a beautiful day.

NP. I'm just here to banter at the Liberal rubes and make hay. I've far from joined a bandwagon to cheer on yet and as a libertarian will likely hate whoever wins (even if I voted for 'em).

But as Cruz is indisputably the "Republican Obama" I enjoy pushing this particular flavor of the month more than most.

The last thing we need is another candidate like Obama even if he's a RWr. Good god... They are both poor leaders and have proven terrible leadership. NO THANKS at all.

I'm not sold yet on Cruz as a bad leader let alone a terrible one. I give him a small amount of credit for holding up Obama style Amnesty and moving the party and other candidates to the right. In his short time that's as much as can be expected in this climate. Heck, for all I know those who say he is really running for the VP slot may be right..

So was Obama and look how that turned out. To be honest you just found another thing liberals will pounce on and RWr's

No, Obuma has NO academic record we can count on. And he was basically a substitute teacher of Constitutional law! We don't even have paper written by him when he was the token black in charge of Harvard's law review!

Doesn't matter. ZYou just wrote a lot above that I just quoted. Do you realize that in politics oponnents will take out a small section of that and completely use it against him. Same with the right wingers. All he has to do is say he went to Harvard.

Kasich went to the number 1 college in the state he is Gov of "Ohio" State University. He's by far the best candidate.

Nobody views Obamacare as the law that needs to be followed, which is why people will take the fines/penalties instead. He's fucked I'm sorry vigilante.

Yesterday he was fucked because "he's not a real 'Merican". Today he is fucked for following the law. Tomorrow he will be fucked for not having enough super PAC dough and the day after that he will still be the only candidate in either party officially in the race.

Cruz will be around for the near future and likely for long enough to battle in the first few States anyway.

Boy, you can keep on thinking that but prepare yourself you be very dissipated after the primary's, but you will be VERY happy after the General. Have a beautiful day.

NP. I'm just here to banter at the Liberal rubes and make hay. I've far from joined a bandwagon to cheer on yet and as a libertarian will likely hate whoever wins (even if I voted for 'em).

But as Cruz is indisputably the "Republican Obama" I enjoy pushing this particular flavor of the month more than most.

The last thing we need is another candidate like Obama even if he's a RWr. Good god... They are both poor leaders and have proven terrible leadership. NO THANKS at all.

I'm not sold yet on Cruz as a bad leader let alone a terrible one. I give him a small amount of credit for holding up Obama style Amnesty and moving the party and other candidates to the right. In his short time that's as much as can be expected in this climate. Heck, for all I know those who say he is really running for the VP slot may be right..

Him and Rand Paul haven't done shit. Compare them the John Kasich who made HUGE headlines today and they don't register. Jeb Bush and Walker accomplishments amount to only 50% of Kasich's.

Kasich went to the number 1 college in the state he is Gov of "Ohio" State University. He's by far the best candidate.

Kasich record on the Second Amendment is troublesome. He was one of just 42 Republicans to work with Democrats to pass the so-called “assault weapons ban” back in 1993…he also supported Clinton’s infamous “omnibus crime bill” in 1994 that included more Second Amendment restrictions …this is why Kasich received a “F” grade from the NRA for several years in the 1990s…in 2014, long-time national conservative activist (and Ohio native) Janet Porter wrote an op-ed for the Cincinnati Enquirer laying out “Why I Can’t Vote for John Kasich,” in which Porter makes the case her long-time friend was refusing to “make protecting lives a priority”…Porter said she “pleaded for the governor’s help” in passing a bill that made it illegal to kill a pre-born child in Ohio after a heartbeat can be protected, as the state party had promised to do…Kasich also received a backlash from the state’s Tea Party movement when he bypassed one of their leaders for executive director of the state Republican Party, and chose someone who previously worked for a homosexual group seeking to overturn the state’s marriage law instead…Kasich is also a strong proponent of Obamacare, fully embracing the loathsome legislation as well as a costly $50 billion expansion of Medicaid…recently Kasich essentially tried making the case that God is a Marxist.

- See more at: 2016 Scouting Report John Kasich

Him and Rand Paul haven't done shit. Compare them the John Kasich who made HUGE headlines today and they don't register. Jeb Bush and Walker accomplishments amount to only 50% of Kasich's.

That's fair enough but both would be running against H R Clinton and her resume of failure (or another Dem who has done less than nothing)

I like Kasich well enough though he did screw the pooch on his ill-timed organized labor fight that went down in flames. Still, he is a candidate I could get behind if he could do anything whatsoever to generate any electoral feeling beyond apathy.

(full disclosure, I live in Ohio and voted for Kasich here)

His record on the Second Amendment is troublesome. He was one of just 42 Republicans to work with Democrats to pass the so-called “assault weapons ban” back in 1993…he also supported Clinton’s infamous “omnibus crime bill” in 1994 that included more Second Amendment restrictions …this is why Kasich received a “F” grade from the NRA for several years in the 1990s…in 2014, long-time national conservative activist (and Ohio native) Janet Porter wrote an op-ed for the Cincinnati Enquirer laying out “Why I Can’t Vote for John Kasich,” in which Porter makes the case her long-time friend was refusing to “make protecting lives a priority”…Porter said she “pleaded for the governor’s help” in passing a bill that made it illegal to kill a pre-born child in Ohio after a heartbeat can be protected, as the state party had promised to do…Kasich also received a backlash from the state’s Tea Party movement when he bypassed one of their leaders for executive director of the state Republican Party, and chose someone who previously worked for a homosexual group seeking to overturn the state’s marriage law instead…Kasich is also a strong proponent of Obamacare, fully embracing the loathsome legislation as well as a costly $50 billion expansion of Medicaid…recently Kasich essentially tried making the case that God is a Marxist.

LOL! Took you what 5 min to find the first piece of paper that goes against him? Lol.. We both kow you didn't do your research.

Key points,

NRA and Kasich are good friends now.

He was never for Obamacare for the nation and believes and has said on many occasions that it's a terrible jobs killing bill.

He supported the medicaid expansion for 2 reasons he viewed it as Ohio getting 2 billion of it's money back as medicaid is run by the states and Ohio has the best medicaid program in the USA. 2.) he believes the 10,000 mentally ill prisoners in prison should be getting medical help to prevent them from going back to prison and actual allow them to work. 3.) Every republican in congress was actually for this, but couldn't say so publicly due to politics for the same reasons as Kasich it helps sick people.

That's fair enough but both would be running against H R Clinton and her resume of failure (or another Dem who has done less than nothing)

I like Kasich well enough though he did screw the pooch on his ill-timed organized labor fight that went down in flames. Still, he is a candidate I could get behind if he could do anything whatsoever to generate any electoral feeling beyond apathy.

That labor fight he lost with public unions was due to the teachers and members getting enough signatures for it to be on the ballet for the whole state to vote on. That's Ohio Law. Wisconsin doesn't have that, which helped walker.

With that said Kasich admitted defeat and crushed his opponent by over 30% in Ohios last Gov election. Won 85 of 86 counties and won Obama's county that he carried during the general by 41%

His record on the Second Amendment is troublesome. He was one of just 42 Republicans to work with Democrats to pass the so-called “assault weapons ban” back in 1993…he also supported Clinton’s infamous “omnibus crime bill” in 1994 that included more Second Amendment restrictions …this is why Kasich received a “F” grade from the NRA for several years in the 1990s…in 2014, long-time national conservative activist (and Ohio native) Janet Porter wrote an op-ed for the Cincinnati Enquirer laying out “Why I Can’t Vote for John Kasich,” in which Porter makes the case her long-time friend was refusing to “make protecting lives a priority”…Porter said she “pleaded for the governor’s help” in passing a bill that made it illegal to kill a pre-born child in Ohio after a heartbeat can be protected, as the state party had promised to do…Kasich also received a backlash from the state’s Tea Party movement when he bypassed one of their leaders for executive director of the state Republican Party, and chose someone who previously worked for a homosexual group seeking to overturn the state’s marriage law instead…Kasich is also a strong proponent of Obamacare, fully embracing the loathsome legislation as well as a costly $50 billion expansion of Medicaid…recently Kasich essentially tried making the case that God is a Marxist.

LOL! Took you what 5 min to find the first piece of paper that goes against him? Lol.. We both kow you didn't do your research.

Key points,

He was never for Obamacare for the nation and believes and has said on many occasions that it's a terrible jobs killing bill.

He supported the medicaid expansion for 2 reasons he viewed it as Ohio getting 2 billion of it's money back as medicaid is run by the states and Ohio has the best medicaid program in the USA. 2.) he believes the 10,000 mentally ill prisoners in prison should be getting medical help to prevent them from going back to prison and actual allow them to work. 3.) Every republican in congress was actually for this, but couldn't say so publicly due to politics for the same reasons as Kasich it helps sick people.

Sorry, Conservative Review did this story on him 12 days ago, and it's not a hit piece but showcases his current problems with what the conservative base believes. Now Cruz came over as

Weaknesses: While he’s shown a willingness to boldly lead in both the judicial and legislative branches at the highest level, his lack of executive experience is sure to come up in a primary that will feature several current and former GOP governors…definitely has the courage of conviction that conservatives crave, but he still needs to display the retail politics and likeability/charm required of a national standard-bearer…will need to prove his combative brand is “battle-tested” and not “tainted” by all his high-profile showdowns in Washington…given the recent controversy over President Obama’s origins, Cruz will face questions and allegations that he’s not a “natural born citizen” and thus ineligible for the presidency (the Congressional Research Office says Cruz is eligible FWIW). -

See more at: Conservative Review - 2016 Scouting Report Ted Cruz

Key points,

Sorry, Conservative Review did this story on him 12 days ago, and it's not a hit piece but showcases his current problems with what the conservative base believes. Now Cruz came over as

Weaknesses: While he’s shown a willingness to boldly lead in both the judicial and legislative branches at the highest level, his lack of executive experience is sure to come up in a primary that will feature several current and former GOP governors…definitely has the courage of conviction that conservatives crave, but he still needs to display the retail politics and likeability/charm required of a national standard-bearer…will need to prove his combative brand is “battle-tested” and not “tainted” by all his high-profile showdowns in Washington…given the recent controversy over President Obama’s origins, Cruz will face questions and allegations that he’s not a “natural born citizen” and thus ineligible for the presidency (the Congressional Research Office says Cruz is eligible FWIW). -

I don't care what the conservative review says. They got Cruze's biggest problem fucked up also. LOL..

Vigilante 1 question for you - What is Cruz's biggest accomplishment in political office?

FYI, I know WAY more than these political hacks who write about these candidates.

That labor fight he lost with public unions was due to the teachers and members getting enough signatures for it to be on the ballet for the whole state to vote on. That's Ohio Law. Wisconsin doesn't have that, which helped walker.

With that said Kasich admitted defeat and crushed his opponent by over 30% in Ohios last Gov election. Won 85 of 86 counties and won Obama's county that he carried during the general by 41%

All true and I still like him. (despite other minor weakness on Common Core and Amnesty)

Kasich's biggest obstacle IMHO is Jeb. (the only current Republican in the field I will not vote for even if he gets the nod) Kasich and Walker are the only "establishment" guys I like.at the moment.

Key points,

I don't care what the conservative review says. They got Cruze's biggest problem fucked up also. LOL..

Vigilante 1 question for you - What is Cruz's biggest accomplishment in political office?

FYI, I know WAY more than these political hacks who write about these candidates.

Standing up for what he said he would do if elected...the man is right down the line!

All true and I still like him. (despite other minor weakness on Common Core and Amnesty)

Kasich's biggest obstacle IMHO is Jeb. (the only current Republican in the field I will not vote for even if he gets the nod) Kasich and Walker are the only "establishment" guys I like.at the moment.

Jeb doesn't matter. What will happen is adelson will fund the mainstream candidate, but not another Jeb. Also, Jeb will be lucky to win 1 single state. When the primary's get the NH where I believe Kasich can win and is the favorite it all can change. That's why Kasich was there today and people loved him.

Key points,

Standing up for what he said he would do if elected...the man is right down the line!

Everybody running has done that, which is why they are leaders and candidates. That's not an accomplishment. Example - Kasich writting the balanced budgets all the way that lead to a surplus is THE BIGGEST ACCOMPLISHMENT in like 100 years. You gotta do better than that.

Limbaugh: Some Conservatives Making Up ‘Creative Reasons’ to Disqualify Cruz

Mediaite ^ | March 24, 2015 | Josh Feldman
Rush Limbaugh today said he’s not surprised to already see conservatives “coming up with all kinds of creative reasons… to disqualify Ted Cruz” from the presidency. He particularly focused on a point made on Fox yesterday by Charles Krauthammer, that Cruz has the same amount of experience President Obama did when he announced for the presidency and that didn’t turn out terribly well. Limbaugh first brought up how The Five “dumped all over” Cruz and said, “That’s somewhat understandable for reasons I can’t explain.” But then he played Krauthammer’s comments and found it a little ridiculous for anyone on the...

Kasich also worked with liberals in the 90's and got things done that HELPED our nation. NO candidate mentioned to this point has done that. Game set match.

Forum List

Back