🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ted cruz Signs Up For Obamacare

Everyone in Congress had to sign up for Obamacare.

anim_head_slap-03.gif

are you claiming that congress is exempt from obamacare? Is that what your little bullshit comment means? Is obama exempt too? how about his staff?

you really stepped in a pile of donkey shit here, doofus.
He used his wife's insurance before, now he can't because she has none. It's obvious to anyone that he didn't have to have Obamacare.
Typical liberal you make it mandatory then bitch about it when someone is forced by law to comply. You do realize after Obama, you have no credibility?

What a rarity, a Politician that actually follow what the law of the land is.... Unique!
HELLLOOOO OOOOO OOOOO

That's not the point. His wife quit her job. And then signed up for Obamacare to get quality insurance SO SHE COULD HELP HER HUSBAND RUN FOR PRESIDENT. Ted Cruz is getting help from Obamacare. Get it? Finally? Good!

That's now the ONLY WAY you can get insurance!
Wow, it must suck to be wrong so often. I don't really know since I don't have your experience. But MRs. Cruz already had a job and had insurance. SHE QUIT so she could help her husband run for the presidency. See? Obamacare isn't the ONLY way, clearly, since she had it and made the "choice" to quit her job. It's because of Obamacare she could make that choice. See? How stupid Republicans are? Even they benefit. But they want to take it away from themselves. We call those people "dumbfucks" and with good reason. Try to figure out why.

What a rarity, a Politician that actually follow what the law of the land is.... Unique!
HELLLOOOO OOOOO OOOOO

That's not the point. His wife quit her job. And then signed up for Obamacare to get quality insurance SO SHE COULD HELP HER HUSBAND RUN FOR PRESIDENT. Ted Cruz is getting help from Obamacare. Get it? Finally? Good!

That's now the ONLY WAY you can get insurance!
Wow, it must suck to be wrong so often. I don't really know since I don't have your experience. But MRs. Cruz already had a job and had insurance. SHE QUIT so she could help her husband run for the presidency. See? Obamacare isn't the ONLY way, clearly, since she had it and made the "choice" to quit her job. It's because of Obamacare she could make that choice. See? How stupid Republicans are? Even they benefit. But they want to take it away from themselves. We call those people "dumbfucks" and with good reason. Try to figure out why.

What are you talking about, asshole, you are so fucking stupid, I wonder how you breath and type at the same time.... the Cruz's are RICH ENOUGH to have been able to buy ANY insurance policy they wanted under NO OBAMACRE, now, because you scumbag DemocRATs have forced everyone onto a HIGH DEDUCTIBLE, EXPENSIVE health system, he has to go to the exchange and buy whatever is available! Oh, BTW, shit for brains.... I HOPE you made a lot of money last year, scumbucket because....

Pocketing Obamacare tax subsidies could result in an $800 tax bill for U.S. households

Yahoo.Com ^
Experts have long worried that millions of Obamacare recipients will file their taxes this year and get hit with an unexpected tax bill. The reason? They possibly underestimated their income for the year and wound up pocketing a bigger health care tax subsidy than they should have. Now we have a better idea of just how expensive that bill could be. The Kaiser Family Foundation estimates that more than half of U.S. households eligible for health insurance subsidies in 2014 will wind up having to pay back $794 to the government. The way the health law works now, Obamacare...

anim_head_slap-03.gif

are you claiming that congress is exempt from obamacare? Is that what your little bullshit comment means? Is obama exempt too? how about his staff?

He used his wife's insurance before, now he can't because she has none. It's obvious to anyone that he didn't have to have Obamacare.
Typical liberal you make it mandatory then bitch about it when someone is forced by law to comply. You do realize after Obama, you have no credibility?

"Ted Cruz is complying with Obamacare. That means he's a hypocrite. Obama only complies with the laws that suit him. That means he's not." - Jim Treacher

It's called "Liberal Logic" you have to be a little bent (or in my case drunk) to get it.

Hmmm...I seem to remember a time not so long ago when the Republicans were discouraging young people to sign up to the ACA and take the fine - because it would be cheaper than paying insurance premiums.
Were they trying to get them to break the law...of course they were.
If Ted had the courage of his convictions surely he would do the same - you know, show leadership in the face of the abomination known as Obamacare.
He correctly predicted the cataclysmic effect it would have on the US - he should take pride in that.

Everyone in Congress does not have to sign up for Obamacare. You don't have to take your employer's health insurance if you are on your spouse's insurance from a different employer which Ted Cruz was until now. This really is a great example of the hypocrisy of the GOP on health care.

I just want to make sure I have this straight. Cruz signing up for ObamaCare is a major scandal, but Hillary accepting millions of dollars from foreign donors is no big deal.

Republicans think people using the emergency room for health care is "cheaper". The number one cause of bankruptcy is medical bills. They're happy with that too. Clearly, Republicans are happy with all the wrong things. Is it an inability to think things through or do they just enjoy it when people suffer?

It was Mrs. Cruz decision to quit her job. She didn't have to but Obamacare gave her the opportunity.

Heidi Cruz Ted s Wife 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know Heavy.com

Republicans think people using the emergency room for health care is "cheaper". The number one cause of bankruptcy is medical bills. They're happy with that too. Clearly, Republicans are happy with all the wrong things. Is it an inability to think things through or do they just enjoy it when people suffer?

It was Mrs. Cruz decision to quit her job. She didn't have to but Obamacare gave her the opportunity.

Heidi Cruz Ted s Wife 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know Heavy.com

What the fuck you think 5 MILLION ILLEGAL INVADERS with all sorts of DISEASE is going to cost us? Think they'll wait for an ObumaCare doctor or go right to an emergency room and NOT PAY a fucking thing, Shit for brains? For the money spent on putting this HORROR unto the people, everyone in America could have been covered!

Over $2.2 BILLION on a fucking website that STILL ISN'T RIGHT.... Douchebag, get the fuck out of Politics, and start with NOSE PICKING as your topic of choice!

Since Obama has made it mandatory, he has to do it. Are you liberals this stupid?

Doesn't matter. He let Obama dictate his health insurance and his families and that wont sit well with most of America on either side. Somethings you can't run away from. He's done.

What are you talking about...It's the FUCKING LAW, You now want him to BREAK THE LAW, are you really this stupid?

anim_head_slap-03.gif

"Ted Cruz is complying with Obamacare. That means he's a hypocrite. Obama only complies with the laws that suit him. That means he's not." - Jim Treacher

It's called "Liberal Logic" you have to be a little bent (or in my case drunk) to get it.
Drunk explains a lot.

Since Obama has made it mandatory, he has to do it. Are you liberals this stupid?

Doesn't matter. He let Obama dictate his health insurance and his families and that wont sit well with most of America on either side. Somethings you can't run away from. He's done.

What are you talking about...It's the FUCKING LAW, You now want him to BREAK THE LAW, are you really this stupid?

You have been paying attention long enough to understand that being in the Democrat party makes you above the law. (see: Obama, Clinton(s), Reid, Pelosi, etc)

Drunk explains a lot.

alcohol.jpg

Nobody views Obamacare as the law that needs to be followed, which is why people will take the fines/penalties instead. He's fucked I'm sorry vigilante.

Nobody views Obamacare as the law that needs to be followed, which is why people will take the fines/penalties instead. He's fucked I'm sorry vigilante.

Yesterday he was fucked because "he's not a real 'Merican". Today he is fucked for following the law. Tomorrow he will be fucked for not having enough super PAC dough and the day after that he will still be the only candidate in either party officially in the race.

Cruz will be around for the near future and likely for long enough to battle in the first few States anyway.

Yesterday he was fucked because "he's not a real 'Merican". Today he is fucked for following the law. Tomorrow he will be fucked for not having enough super PAC dough and the day after that he will still be the only candidate in either party officially in the race.

Cruz will be around for the near future and likely for long enough to battle in the first few States anyway.

Boy, you can keep on thinking that but prepare yourself you be very dissipated after the primary's, but you will be VERY happy after the General. Have a beautiful day.

Your opinion is like an empty roll of toilet paper! You do know the penalties have gone up SUBSTANTIALLY for 2014!

Learn something before opening mouth!

How Much is the Obamacare Individual Penalty in 2014 Nolo.com

Told you guys when I joined here I'd have issues with the right and the left leaning political parties. I know politics and I know the odds for each candidate to win. Cruz is only ahead of Bush and Bush is dead last.

Forum List

Back